[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He might be a scrawny manlet, but I can't help but be impressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 960x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 960x556
He might be a scrawny manlet, but I can't help but be impressed by McGregor's physique (I'm aware this is him after cutting too).

My previous goals have always just been to bulk and get as big as possible - but now this makes me consider just being cut af in the 160-170lbs area. Much more attainable being in the Army where bulking takes serious effort.

What do?
>>
>>35275215
That's not him after cutting, that's him after putting like 25-30 lbs back on after his weigh-in

Conor looks like a skeleton after a cut, just look at how he is during anweigh in, huge difference.
>>
>>35275397
What weight would you estimate he was during the fight then?
>>
>>35275215
How tall is he IRL?
>>
>>35275754
he is a legit 5'9er
>>
>>35275742
he fights around 170. he's big for his weight class
>>
>>35275397
>25-30lbs

This guys got no idea what he's on about. Even if he did put on that much, it would mostly be water weight.
>>
>>35275832
well duh? wtf did you think he meant?
>>
>>35275832
It is water weight, never said the opposite
>>
>>35275832
>mostly

so you're saying he puts on somewhere between 0 and 15 pounds of muscle or fat overnight?
>>
>>35275832
Your the type of idiot who doesn't realize he's an idiot
>>
>>35275397
They gain back like 10-15lbs.
>>
That picture was taken of Conor right before he stepped into the octagon with Jose at a weight of 145lbs. Mcgregor stays at a comfortable 170-175~ lbs on the off season at 5'9".
>>
>>35275832
Ohh burrnn. It's a given that it's waterweight dipshit. Everyone got that except you.
>>
>>35275215
What do you mean by what do? What do about your new perspective on what you want to look like? Or what do as in how do you attain that physique? You're being ambiguous here I think.
>>
>>35276541
It varies. Obv a bigger heavier guy can fluctuate more. And some people cope witb it worse or better, opportunity cost and all that. It's no good having that extra weight advantage if losing such and such amount of water for weigh in leaves you fucked up too long and you can't fight.
>>
>>35275215
>ruining your physique with shitty tattoos
seems like an idiot to me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.