[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it make me an jerk for wanting to take my gf to gym? I spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: arnold4.jpg (96 KB, 720x717) Image search: [Google]
arnold4.jpg
96 KB, 720x717
Does it make me an jerk for wanting to take my gf to gym? I spend all my time working out, so i thought it would be something we could do together. I do actually want to try to improve her body too, she could easily be a 8/10 if she got a nice bod.
>>
>>35273530
You'd be a douchebag if you're forcing her to go, just ask her if she's interested in it. Relationships aren't hard faggot.
>>
Why would you like to bring a girl to the gym?! I was seeing a 8/10 fit azn at the beginning of the semester, she wanted to switch to my gym and begged me to work out together. I said forgetti (obvious gains-gobiln is obvious). After a couple of months she asked me straight out if she could be my girlfriend I told her straight no, havn't heard from her since. She was hot but no gf-material.
>>
>>35274155
You. I like you. Red pilled as fuck.
>>
>>35274175
I'd rather die than reading redpill faggotry
>>
>>35274186
>kill yourself anyway
>>
>>35273530

dont do it

1) you will lose gains cause you have to babysit someone

2) guys will pick up your girl, you will get kek'd

go by yourself and train.
>>
>>35274388
why?
>>
>>35275017
Because redpill is the same fucking hugbox adored by tumblr faggots?
>>
>>35276158
but i'm not a redpill tho
>>
File: comrade_truck.jpg (201 KB, 950x653) Image search: [Google]
comrade_truck.jpg
201 KB, 950x653
>>35274411
This. Guys will constantly hit on her if she's good-looking. Hell, I almost accidentally cucked some manlet from my gym. Stopped talking to the bitch when I found she had a bf.
>>
Yeah, if you're not an insecure autistic redpiller like the rest of this thread, just ask her to join, most gyms have free trials.
Start with something basic, like SS. My gf loved it since there's not much to remember and keep track on and 3 times week for 45 min-1 hour isn't that big of a time investment. Once she got the form down and actually made progress she wanted to come along more often, and she's now the one waking me up early so we can hit the gym before work/school.
The best part is that we now have a hobby we share and talk about, our relationship is stronger than ever, 10/10 would recommend.
>>
1.buy her some gym clothes and running trainers. 2.invite her to the gym or running etc and make it fun and positive
3.she will appreciate you for it when she starts looking and feeling better.
4.she leaves you because she has upgraded to a 8/10 and your just a 4/10 DYEL
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.