[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which form is best for glute hamstring and quad activation? Also,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Which form is best for glute hamstring and quad activation? Also, are ass to grass squats a meme?
>>
>>35273520
lurk
>>
Front squats are superior
>>
>>35273520
Neither of those, you got knee explosions and powerlifter, high bar without knees passing toes
>>
>>35273520
I find highbar works my glutes a lot more while lowbar is harder on your back.

I have absolutely no scientific evidence to back this up, just speaking from xp.
>>
>>35273551
>without knees passing toes
no
>>
>>35273551
Wuh? I don't understand your post...
>>
>>35273613
I think he means that the left form is going to lead to "knee explosions" and the form on the right is a powerlifter form.

Then I think he recommends you squat high bar, but to ensure that your knees do not pass your toes.

Which is all bullshit, of course. Except for the fact that the one on the right is typical for powerlifters.
>>
>>35273642
>Then I think he recommends you squat high bar, but to ensure that your knees do not pass your toes.
How tho? I've tried doing that before but I can't do an ass to grass squat that way.
>>
>>35273520
pic on right but with lower bar position/flat shoes. ATG squats are great for olympic lifters but if I weren't training for weightlifting I'd stick to low bar-below parallel
>>
>not doing rdl's

top kek
>>
>>35273869
I do romanian diddies. They're pretty god tier.
>>
>>35273551
>high bar without knees passing toes
How to spot the guy that has no idea what he is talking about
>>
>>35273945
dem glutes come out and everyone stares at you lmao
>>
>>35273520
you cant get well developed hamstrings without some sort of pull from the floor.
i focused on squatting only for 2 months and now i can high bar 4 pl8s bur can barely deadlift them with straps
>>
>>35273988
I love it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.