[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody here cycle carbs daily?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: DSC00316.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
DSC00316.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
Does anybody here cycle carbs daily?
>>
>>35273070

>cylcing carbs

seriously do you have any idea how your body actually works or do you think its all just a meme?
>>
cycling carbs? what the fuck does that mean?
>>
File: 1449487225315.jpg (55 KB, 970x712) Image search: [Google]
1449487225315.jpg
55 KB, 970x712
>>35273073
>>35273081

ITT newfriends
>>
>>35273070
Retarded broscience
>>
cycling carbs all day snorting oats
>>
>>35273107

seriously your body isnt as retarded as your meme program wants you to believe

i have no clue what the fuck you were reading but it was most likely misleading

you can eat your carbs in the morning or at night ... all you need to do is get them in. Your body will turn it into glucose and then processes it into ATP when needed.
>>
>>35273140
This. Medfag here.
>>
He's probs referring to nutrition partioning. Carb cycling would be better done on a weekly basis imo. I don't think u can get any proper physiological effect over the course of a day. If you've read Bodyopus or similar writings it's usually recommended to spend several days depleting/reloading.

My personal oppinion is that carb cycling isn't worth the effort. You can easily get lean with standard methods that don't have you feel like shit.
>>
I meant carb cycling on a daily basis.
You'd know that if you'd recognize the meme guy from OP's image, you filthy newfags.

>>35273167
Your reply would be more effective if I wasn't a med student, too.
>>
>>35273070
mastest does and he gon' be mad when he sees all y'all saying that shit's dumb KEK
>>
I try eating pretty much like this:

>Morning (0600-1100) lots of carbs

>Midday (1100-1600) bit fewer carbs, some fats and protein

>Late day/dinner time (1600-2000) low carbs, high protein and some fats

>after 2000 zero carbs, only proteins and fats if anything

Weekly schedule:
Monday: training and lots of calories
Tuesday: training and lots of calories
Wednesday: cardio and a bit less calories
Thursday: training and lots of calories
Friday: training and lots of calories
Weekend no training and sunday I usually go pretty low carb i.e. eating mostly greens and ma proteinz.

Don't know if any of this shit works, but it really isn't that much to think about, and I sleep well and put on way less fat than on a normal bulk.
Kind of hoping it'll allow me to gain muscle all year round while maintaining a decent bodyfat around 12-18% depending on the season.

TL;DR I carb cycle daily and weekly without knowing if it works, but it feels good, and kinda feels like it's working gg wp
>>
>>35275322
Thank you Senpai
>>
>>35275322
i just eat 1 meal late in the day followed by a little snacking towards evening then stop that at like 20:00
>>
>>35275322

its all in your head and just a meme

placebo effect

but if it works for oyu it works. Theres no science behind it at all.
>>
>>35275322
wtf is this even?? this is not carb cycling are you retarded
>>
>>35275322
Carb cycling is when you have 1-2 high carb days during the week, normally on the days you have your hardest workouts and need the energy.

You decrease your carb intake from normal days and increase carbs and lower fats on high carb days so that at the end of the week you are still at your deficit.

the carbs are supposed to spike your insulin and give you that ther boost and also replenish glycogen

then on low carb days, your body burns body fat for energy due to not having the previous amount of carbs... in theory
>>
>>35273070
Does anybody here have a cheat day every day?
>>
>>35276431

ya that's how i got to be 360 lbs
>>
File: 55b94add9f15e_BM_MILK_02224364.jpg (64 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
55b94add9f15e_BM_MILK_02224364.jpg
64 KB, 620x413
>>35273073
>>
>>35276431
Me.
Bulked from 80 kg to 95 kg in a year.
I want to cut but I don't think I can.
>>
>>35273081
You are an idiot if you don't understand two simple words..
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.