[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you had a chance for god-tier genetics and missed it >you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 897.png (423 KB, 348x476) Image search: [Google]
897.png
423 KB, 348x476
>you had a chance for god-tier genetics and missed it
>you are only a few skin tones away from looking like a pajeet
>you will always live in your brother's shadow, even when he's dead
>you will always look like a DYEL Rich Piana
>notable lifting community guys only hang out with you since you're the closest thing they have left to your bother

when life's getting you down, just remember - at least you're not chestbrah
>>
I have never met anyone name pajeet ya raysis
>>
>>35271104
Who is this manchild?
>>
>>35271104
Chestbrah always had more muscle than his brother, and honestly he looks 10x better than piana, who I think is only worshipped by 12 year old twinks who think steroids are edgy.

The whole chestbrah-hate thing got old like 5 years ago, get over him.
>>
>>35271104
Funny that he needs roids for his mediocre body. Imagine him off the roids.
>>
Chest brah is living the life. Stay mad.
>>
I just saw Chestbrah while I was out clubbing last weekend, dude is small as fuck desu
>>
>>35271104
This dude probably gets more ass then a toilet seat. Bazinga
>>
File: smhtbhfam.jpg (328 KB, 1458x1048) Image search: [Google]
smhtbhfam.jpg
328 KB, 1458x1048
>>35271485
>Chestbrah always had more muscle than his brother
>mfw

chestbrah plsgo
>>
>>35271104

>god-tier genetics
>mudslime genetics

wat
>>
>>35271611
haha, well done, i know that line from that eminem song too!
>>
>>35271660
Please post your chest gap and zipper abs :^)
>>
>>35271104
>That fresh needle mark on the side of his delt
>all of those old needle scars next to it
>>
File: natties.jpg (40 KB, 400x604) Image search: [Google]
natties.jpg
40 KB, 400x604
>chestbrah hate thread
Is it 2010 again? Dude's almost 30 give it a rest
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVELaCbxiVM
rapbrah
>>
>>35271705
>Dude's almost 30

That might be a reason m8, he acts like 18
>>
>>35271709
>hurr durr when you are 30 you have to be boring
You realize 30 is still young
>>
>>35271709

>he doesnt know time stops in your 20

seriously you will be amazed about what u do when ur 30 lmfao. Probably still shit posting on anime internet boards.

Its life.
>>
>>35271660

Zyzz was a mudlsime, we all know that, go back to /pol/
>>
>>35271104

This bitch and his brother are the living (kek) proof that face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gains
>>
File: m3UWn.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
m3UWn.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
>>35271897
Chestbreah looks like he's 45. Wtf are you talking about?
>>
File: low blow tbh fam.png (493 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
low blow tbh fam.png
493 KB, 800x1280
>>35271897
He's such a fucking asshole though,
>>
>>35271921

Well that's what I'm saying. Zyzz didn't "make it" because he was huge and roided, he made it because he was handsome, a very good looking face, good body, tall, nice looks etc. Gains made him look much better, and gave him insane charisma and confidence.

On the other hand, his brother, got good gains, a good shredded body or however you want to say it, but that will never help if your face looks like a horse with mental issues, your jawline is shit, and you're a manlet with the social skills of a potato.
>>
>>35272005
>social skills of a potato.
This. You can change your body, but you can't change who you are as a person unless you go through some life-changing soul-wrenching shit.
>>
>>35272005
Pretty sure chestbrah still smashes like a madman.Only difference is he isnt famous.
>>
>>35271634
>those forearms

kek
>>
>>35272064

Tbqh, when most guys start to see some gains they become quite more confident, specially around girls. Most girls find confident guys to be more attractive, and it all adds up.

But yeah, if you didn't learn how to talk to people and be around women durign high school or uni age, you will never do, probably.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.