[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello brothers. Sad news I'm currently dealing with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: yeah i have his snapchat.jpg (31 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
yeah i have his snapchat.jpg
31 KB, 500x750
Hello brothers. Sad news
I'm currently dealing with the death of my grandmother of whom I was very close.
This has been my first experience with death and I am quite broken up about it.
I have become quite indifferent to everything. I second guess almost every smile I have trying to figure out if they're legitimate or not.
But I have a problem. My girlfriend, she's my first girlfriend, and I am her first boyfriend. We've been together for about 2 years now and nothings been bad.
I am feeling very indifferent to her and as if I've fallen out of love. Is that because of the death?

I don't want to fall out of love with her, I want to go back to being happy. please help I'm scared she is my oneitis

to keep it /fit/ related how accurate would you call BMI, I personally find BMI to be a bad representation of health and shouldn't be used for nation standards and measurement.

>pic unrelated
>>
gayest post i've ever read
>>
>>35270519
Fairo but I'm worried and would really appreciate some help breh
>>
>>35270487
please help I have rare frankies
>>
>>35270487

get some psychological help

you are mentally too weak for what happened to you. Im not even kidding.

If you dont you will spiral into a horrible depression and your life will go out of control. Then you waste a few years on 4Chan and something in the back of your head reminds you of this very post.

So you better do it now faggot.
>>
Psychologist that shit. Worst feel ever when you break up with a girl because you are depressed
>>
>>35270672
>>35270660

thankyou brothers. But am I only feeling this because of the death. Like once I get closure after the funeral will it get better? this might be hard to answer sorry, Death and mortality is all to new to me
>>
>>35270487
What's his snapchat?
>>
>>35270684
Talk it out with your girl. Say you are really going through some shit and that you really need support. Seriously though, talk to a counselor or a psychologist before you make any major life decisions.

Also go lift. Lifting is great with dealing with raw emotions. You also feel a lot better after you lift
>>
>>35270799
thankyou brother. I have spoken to her and she understands and as much as I'm sad right now I know afterwards I will really really appreciate it.
Lifting has been doing wonders making me happy but it seems it's only for like an hour afterwards. Might home gym and space it out through the day.
>>
>OP is a fag
>likes filthy frank

makes sense
>>
Fuck off to reddit with this bullshit
>>
>>35270519
fuck you bitch. show some respect. losing your grandmother is very hard to deal with.
>>
>>35270487
>I second guess almost every smile
Bruh niggas die everyday b. Foh with that fufu ass shit. Your grandma probably twerking on Satan's dick just like his other bitches
>>
>>35270855
well at least she's getting it done good.
>>
Depressed anon, look up kirtan kriya. Also, you are seeing with a new level of consciousness. This kriya will help you.
>>
>>35270487

T I M E
I
M
E

and deadlifts
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.