[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /fit Where should I start? I'm scrawny & have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 806x926) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 806x926
So /fit
Where should I start? I'm scrawny & have no appetite/muscle tone anywhere. Compared to anyone in my age group I'm an absolute twig. I read the link but it hasn't really got any info on gaining weight. I'm at a brick wall, please help a /b/ro out <3
>>
File: teehee.jpg (181 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
teehee.jpg
181 KB, 640x640
>>35269037
>muscle tone
Also don't fucking lie about reading the sticky.
I found where it tells you how to get bigger in less than 5 seconds.
>>
>>35269066
Where?
>>
>>35269037
Start by reading the sticky
>>
>>35269103
It doesn't say anything about gaining weight, it just says gaining muscle tone. Fuck I miss when 4chan actually helped eachother out.
>>
Eat big get big
>>
>>35269143
Do you have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old? This has to be a troll the sticky literally talks about why muscle "tone" is bullshit
>>
File: RTFS.png (18 KB, 673x156) Image search: [Google]
RTFS.png
18 KB, 673x156
>>35269037
>>
>>35269037
Dont reply
>>
>>35269037
>I read the link but it hasn't really got any info on gaining weight
Then you better learn how to read, retard. Get off of the internet
>>
1. Read sticky
2. Retain knowledge
3. Use said knowledge
4. Dedicate yourself to said knowledge
5. Breathe it eat it sleep it 24/7
6. Leave humanity behind 4 scoops
>>
>>35269037
>How do I gain weight?

Eat a thing. Gain more by eating another thing. How fucking hard can it be?
>>
Protein shake before going to sleep erry day.
>>
>scrawny
eat more
>no appetite
eat more
>no muscle tone
eat more
>absolute twig
eat more

Is that clear enough for you?
>>
I'm going to help you out, because I also found the layout and functionality of the sticky to be subpar. When you go to the gym, you get the appetite you'll need. Get some protein powder and just look for calorie rich food stuffs you like and try to eat as much as you can. A meal every two hours isn't nearly as hard as it sounds when your stomach starts to expand and when you work hard at the gym. Pretty soon you won't have to force anything down and you won't be able to sleep for more than a few hours unless you stuff yourself before bed, which makes the eating thing a non-factor, because you have to. It mainly comes down to getting off your lazy ass and going to the gym as much as your schedule allows it. You should still read the sticky, at some point you'll accidentally run in to the part you were looking for and it gives you good advice about the exercises, but really it all comes down to willpower and discipline. Don't get overly worried about your appetite, that comes quite naturally. Fare thee well, anon.
>>
Do starting strength and drink a gallon of milk every day.
You will look hot in no time
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.