[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 225x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 225x606
>tfw I will never be more than fuck buddies with my oneitis
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 519x688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 519x688
>>
File: 20150114_190401.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150114_190401.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>35268775
>complaining about having a fuck buddy
>>
>>35268775
>friendly reminder that if you regularly have sex you don't belong here
>REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35268841
Fuck off Reddit. Learn to greentext
>>
>>35268841
>implying you get to leave after making it
you're here forever
>>
>>35268775
just continue to bang her but play it super cool and act like you're not even remotely interested in dating her.

she'll come around
>>
>>35268951
I gotta play the not interested in dating her card
For now she senses I want to
>>
I was in a similar situation, once. It was absolutely heartbreaking, because han solo was killed by his son kylo ren and I just didn't even know how to handle the situation. She just didn't feel the same. Should I have told her about my feelings, /fit/?
>>
>>35269686
>being so pathetic that you think you're ruining someone's night by posting spoilers
>>
I haven't talked to or seen my oneitis since she graduated in may. I thought i'd be over her but im still creeping on her fb everyday. When will i get over her.
>>
File: depressedpepe2.jpg (29 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
depressedpepe2.jpg
29 KB, 627x627
>>35268775
>fall in love with the girl
>literally every time Im with her is perfect
>doesn't want to cuddle and share soft moment, only wants to fuck
>tells me Im annoying when I hug her gently
>still too much beta to detach myself
>tfw I can get any other girl I want, but I don't want to
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.