[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is trash if your not beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 18
File: justENDit.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
justENDit.png
269 KB, 450x325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohYjzu_4VVE

This is happiness beyond anything you can fathom. It's impossible to appreciate how easy, stress-free, validation filled, and endorphin-releasing these lives are but we can guess.

They've escaped the rat race. No 40 hour weeks, no hours spent in traffic commuting, no deadlines to worry about, no essays to research, no projects to lose hair over. No forcing yourself to wake up early, force-feeding for energy even if not hungry.

You wake up at 10am after a full night of GH-releasing sleep. Your hair looks effortlessly styled even when messy. You eat your breakfast and take a shirtless selfie "cooking eggs!" "it's bacon time!" and post it to IG.

You put on a plain white tee and some jeans. You haven't shaved or showered and your wardrobe is as basic as it gets but NONE of it matters because your face just makes everything work. It's the uglies who agonize over which direction to style their hair or how much stubble to trim or what shirt to wear with what pants to look good. All irrelevant to you.
>>
>>35268675
Then your ride comes to pick you up. A limo from the agency to take you to your photoshoot of the day. You spend 2-3 hours in good lighting with a female model, posing and cracking jokes with snack breaks in between. You collect your fat paycheck and head out.

In between all this you've gotten literally hundreds of IOIs from women - on the street, on the train, in the grocery store. The entire world is like a runway because women keep GAWKING at you. You have to hide a shit-eating grin - how can life be so amazing you wonder as you shake your head and laugh.

Now you go to the gym for some weight lifting and briefly glance at the bloated pimply moonfaces high-fiving each other over their 4 plate squats. You see a chick secretly snapping a pic of you from the corner of your eye but ignore it and laugh.

80th text message of the day comes in. It's the desperate chick from tinder who has messaged you 3 times in a row, begging you to be her FWB. You don't feel like smashing though and just want to play video games. This thought doesn't give you any second-doubts or cognitive dissonance or anxiety over turning down sex because pussy is a never-ending stream for you, a commodity.
>>
>>35268675

You would be fucking amazed how much time and effort goes into those 'effortless' instagram images.
>>
File: VegeqoE.jpg (128 KB, 1413x849) Image search: [Google]
VegeqoE.jpg
128 KB, 1413x849
>>35268680

Quick check on instagram - your unshaven unshowered selfie has 80000 likes with jailbaits posting kissy emojis and tagging their jb friends

"@kayley this is the guy i was telling you about!"
"future husband"
"I.CANT.BREATHE"
"@tiffanyyy @jessicaxo @amber92 ohmyfuckingGOD"

Another stream of endorphins release upon seeing this validation. The tenth time today. Better than any drug out there. Heroin without the side effects. You smile as your self-esteem is satiated. Your genetics are celebrated. You are intrinsically desired Women want you for you. Not your money or your social connections, then want YOU.

What - you think I am exaggerating? That no male's life is like this?.... I got news boyo, not only does this all happen, but it happens EVERYDAY. ALL THEY DO IS TRAVEL TO EXOTIC LOCATIONS, TRY NEW DISHES AT TRENDY RESTAURANTS, AND TAKE AESTHETIC PHOTOS
>>
>>35268693
Goddamn.

That guy in the middle is 'punchable face' personified.
>>
What are you going to do about it? Off yourself? Who cares.

It isn't your life, so what does it matter? You can't switch bodies with him, so you shouldn't worry about it. This is why I don't look at celebrity social media. I don't need to intentionally make myself feel more like shit than I already do.
>>
>>35268704
You mean 'I wish I had that face' face? Only punchable faces I've seen are people who have great genetics
>>
i legit don't care

i'll take being a 7/10 with a good education, intelligent, no debt, 6 feet tall, 7 inch at full mast cock, good upbringing, good job, and ambition over being him

you don't need to be perfect you just need to be ahead of the bell curve.
>>
>>35268675
good for him țbh.
>>
File: OszGRFL.jpg (143 KB, 1411x871) Image search: [Google]
OszGRFL.jpg
143 KB, 1411x871
>the butthurt in this thread all ready
>>
>>35268675
Are u new to life?
>>
File: robot9001.png (956 KB, 704x771) Image search: [Google]
robot9001.png
956 KB, 704x771
>>35268675
>>>/r9k/

Why are all you worthless losers flooding my board? In /fit/ we motivate and help each other become better versions of ourselves. In /r9k/ you wallow in your own self pity (and lard) while doing nothing about it. Fuck off.
>>
I've seen plenty of unnatractive guys with better looking women though.

Sure your average Joe isn't going to be picking up super models but even handsome Normies arent.
>>
>>35268861
There's no way that thing has a friend
>>
>>35268861
that cant be real
>>
File: seth-macfarlane.jpg (41 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
seth-macfarlane.jpg
41 KB, 480x540
>>35268737
>You mean 'I wish I had that face' face? Only punchable faces I've seen are people who have great genetics

Not true. You can have a punchable face without being good loocking and can be good looking without a punchable face. I can think of many handsome dudes I have no desire to punch. It's really an indescribable quality but I think the punchable always have an air of smugness about them.
>>
why are there always threads here dedicated to making people feel bad about themselves
>>
>>35268937
because thats how you wake up
>>
>>35268937

ur suppose to be secure enough and know enough to not be baited into feeling bad.
>>
>>35268937
Feeling bad about yourself causes you to either wallow in pity or find a way to improve yourself.

It's separating the wheat from the chaff.
>>
File: Capture.png (1018 KB, 536x673) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1018 KB, 536x673
>>35268693
i made same face as this guy where do i get insta bux
>>
>>35268675
One of my cousins is the girls version of this, you know, unreasonably attractive thing. My girlfriend also was, and I have a pretty good friend who was just ridiculously good looking. I'll share some incites/ observations.

Cousin: 14 years old, ridiculous amount of followers on Instagram. Already being contacted by modelling agencies. Random strangers are nice to her for no reason, although her immediate family is quite mean to her which sort of keeps her in check. Huge ego, siblings are nowhere near as attractive

Ex gf: This is what really hit home for me how easy beautiful people have it. She would get things for free all the time. All she had to do was smile and say she lost her wallet and males (AND FEMALES, but to a lesser extent) were totally willing to do whatever she wanted. She always got people to do her bidding. NEVER has been turned down by a guy (except me)

Goodlooking homie: I don't know what the deal was with this dude, he definitely always had girls write essays for him or do his homework, but for some reason he never got hot girls in high school. I thought maybe he thought that he was literally out of all of their leagues, but was proven wrong when I heard he got a hj from a below par sophomore girl. I mean this guy was 6'3, had a great slightly above ottermode body, perfect face and hair, and for some reason girls were never that into him. Weird.

Interacting with these people taught me different things: Yes they have it easier. But it's not that much different than normie life. People call me beautiful and attractive but I'm probably about a 7/10, you just have to exude confidence, act like you're the shit and the world will be yours. The greatest men that ever lived were not known for being beautiful: remember that.
>>
>>35269134
Grow hair out and get a hairstyle that makes your hair look wavier. And take pictures in a setting that doesnt make you seem like a NEET
>>
>>35269134
NEW YORK
E
W

Y
O
R
K
>>
>>35268693
so faggy i hope hes actually gay
>>
>>35269219
fuck i thought high fashion was all about getting spooked and listening to kpop
>>
>>35269001
Fucking this
Being a late bloomer and seeing threads like these really make me want to make the best of what little time i have left of facial development. To those anons who have already finished, Plastic surgery is still an option. If having a bad face bothers you really bad, research stuff about maxilla surgery and palatal widening. Teeth together, lips together, tongue on the roof of your mouth at all times and you'll like like the best version of yourself. You probably wont look top 1% supermodel tier but thats only because they were able to have proper facial development. You on the other hand have had shit facial development.

It can change
>>
>>35269134
>>35269219
Nah, the hairstyle you have now is working
>>
>>35268931
its the way they purse their lips and furrow their eyebrows, aint it? like that shit justin bieber and jaden smith used to do in selfies
>>
That's your ideal life OP? I guess the whole "femininization of western men" thing is real.
>>
File: Groovy baby.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Groovy baby.webm
2 MB, 854x480
All those spooks getting attention because their daddy fucked fairly attractive bitch, but I bet non of them can tear up the fucking dance floor. Attract the ladies with your groovy moves, not genetic predispositions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CFuCYNx-1g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xJWQPdG7jE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QIw1BQIvT4
Feel the rhythm boys.
>>
>>35268675
didnt read it all but u forgot one major thing:
many people just like you because of how you look. Many girls are only interested in you because of your looks.
They tell you how great looking you are all the time and cant understand why someone like you would ever be interested in them.
Makes it difficult to build a LTR.
>>
>>35269590
good post, anon
you should make a /fit/ groove thread

nice moves
>>
File: has banged over 1000 women.jpg (570 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
has banged over 1000 women.jpg
570 KB, 1280x720
>"It's all about the face"
>>
>>35268675
go back to /sluthate/ bro
>>
>>35269370
>this meme again
Fuck off with your homoerotic "real man" fantasies. I'd rather be a blessed soul who travels the world and lives for the camera than some lumberjack faggot who works on cars and hunts for a living
>>
>>35268675
>wahhh wahhh i didnt win the genetic lottery wahh wahhh
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: portrait08.png (289 KB, 479x597) Image search: [Google]
portrait08.png
289 KB, 479x597
>>35269134
get leaner, trust me
>>
>>35269864

This is some slave mentality, you might as well be a nigger complaining about why he can't be Mastah and drink mint juleps and eat pecan pie in the plantation house.
>>
>>35270035
I'm not complaining about anything pham I simply stated my preference between two different lifestyles.
>>
>>35269777
Thanks man
I'll do a groove thread later
>>
you should be lucky you dont look like the faggot on these pics
they dont lift because they think they dont need to, and having everything delivered to them means that they have no willpower
they will never gonna make it and embrace zyzz in broheaven
>>
How do they even into shit load of insta followers
Doesnt seem like most of these people actually promote themselves
>>
>>35269590
>>35270111
Hey Kandinsky!! Just wanted to say that you're stories from that last thread a few weeks ago were really cool. Rock on, man! Feel the groove
>>
>>35270111
I wish I could be funky but im just clumsy by default
>>
>>35270336
Thanks man.
I've stopped posting the stories, since half of the people were mad at me for what I was doing, the other one thought I was a fraud.
There's no winning in some things.>>35270349
>>35270349
Oh Anon, I'm sure you could pull off some dance moves if you tried. Give it a try.
Fit people are generally good at dancing.
>>
>>35269590
Were you the russian guy with the aesthetic af scars on your face? Also a mercenary? Legit moves tho.
>>
>>35269208
>14 years old
>ridiculous amount of followers on Instagram.

Oh god this girl will be a headcase come 21.
>>
>>35270375
Slovak guy, otherwise yeah.
And more of an ex-mercenary now.

Thanks for the compliment.
>>
>Life is trash if your not beautiful
for a girl

faggot
>>
>>35269817
I never really realized how ugly he is until your post
>>
>>35269134
You actually look good. Getting leaner defo would help.

>>35268693
This doesn't fit it at all, bad hair and decent faces but not good.

>>35268769
This guy tries to hard but looks good.

Annoying thread desu.
>>
>>35270396
I remember you saying how you wish to live a calm life and that you're out of the "business". How is it going for you, being a cook and all that?
>>
File: IMG_3330.jpg (93 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3330.jpg
93 KB, 640x640
>>35268693
Where are my likes pls?
That guy has literally no jawline btw
>>
File: Me thinking about you hurting.jpg (128 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Me thinking about you hurting.jpg
128 KB, 480x640
>>35270463
Hard on money.
I had to sell most of my things, just to live, but I ain't complaining.

I recently got invited to go to Malaysia for some business, but we didn't end up going at the end.
Which is kinda shame, since I could've made about 8,000 EUR if things went well.

Gotta do what you gotta do.

Also, I'm thinking about you bae.
>>35270488
This is what literally no jawline looks like mate
He's good looking
>>
>>35270488
R9k legend has arrived
>>
desu most of those dudes look like they just know how to take care of themselves, clean your face, wash your hair and dress decent then its whatever
>>
>>35270488

How's that constipation going?
>>
File: You have heard of me.gif (416 KB, 245x145) Image search: [Google]
You have heard of me.gif
416 KB, 245x145
>>35270503
>>
>>35270495
Those eyes are shifty as fug..
Jelly of scars, I only have 1 notable one on my oblique from the time when my appendix burst. Keep truckin' and lifting, man! (nohomo)
>>
File: webcam-toy-fotka46.jpg (46 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-fotka46.jpg
46 KB, 800x600
>>35270554
Hah, I wish I only had one scar.
But I gotta live with pic related.
Too many explosions is going to do this to you.
So, beware of grenades friend.
>>
>>35270585
Holy fucking shit this looks so badass fml i would do you so hard
>>
File: Fam.jpg (110 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Fam.jpg
110 KB, 480x640
>>35270649
No-homo though, right?
>>
>>35270585
the scars look cool. although I am male so I don't know how females would interpret it.
>>
>>35268675
This is exactly what comes to mind when people say the white race is the most beautiful race. The image they try to put forward versus what the average looks like.
>>
>>35270737
except that's not an average whitey on the right, he's ugly sin.

average white > average nigger any day, especially female
>>
>>35270746
ugly as sin*
>>
>>35270728
It's usually one night stand with girls for me.
They want me to ravage them hard, so I do that, and then they brag to their friends that they got banged by a monster.
Every girls fantasy, I suppose.
It feels both good and bad.

I just wish I could find a girl that would've stayed with me more than one fucking night.
>>
>>35270495
You said Indonesia in the Geralt thread.

I think you might be making stuff up.
>>
>>35270488
it's obvious that you're sucking in your cheeks.
>>
>>35270758
Fuck I'm tired.
Yeah, Indonesia. Always got them mixed up.

Trust me, if I wanted to make shit up, I would at least make it believable.

We didn't end up going anyways. Got to a Poland airport, and then they told us to fuck off back to Slovakia.
>>
File: 1450259957868.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1450259957868.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>35270488

>that hair
>>
>>35268675
What has he built? Nothing, he has not put a single brick upon another fucking brick, both figuratively or literally. He has not fought in war, nor constructed great monuments, nor designed great machines, or even thought great ideas. He is a child, living in an illusion where the world has granted him temporary reprieve because he is attractive. When the shit hits the fan, he'll make a good gigalo.

Great men are great because of their actions and the amount of sweat they generated. Arnold Schwarzenegger is great because he shaped his body, even if it was with the use of stimulants, by his own accord. The soldiers that fought on either side of the Great and Second World War were glorious men because they endured unbearable hardship.

He, this mockery of man, is nothing.

Go forth, and build great works for the glory of mankind and be content that you are his superior.
>>
>>35270757
Honestly, if you're getting girls on the regular, even if they are only one night stands, that's a good sign. The fact you're getting girls, and I assume relatively hot girls, means you can easily secure a long term relationship. You just have to find the right one. It also may have to do with your personality which maybe drives girls away from committing, so perhaps consider that.
>>
>>35270828
I agree with this. Great men are defined by their actions, not their looks.
>>
File: Channing.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Channing.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
>>35268675
>>35268680
>>35268693

Im gonna go for this bros. Ive been told I look like a model by countless people who are 'in the agency'. People have said I am "too good to work a dead end job". I have teased of the easy life by older men who say 'what are you doing man? go out, travel the world and fuck girls. Youre young'.

I think im gonna pick the easy life bros. I'll have all the time in the world to lift and play videogames and fuck girls and philosophize about shit with my pseudo-intellectual model acquaintances . It will be perfect brehs.
>>
File: 1449715113431.gif (158 KB, 220x245) Image search: [Google]
1449715113431.gif
158 KB, 220x245
>>35268675
>It's impossible to appreciate how easy, stress-free, validation filled, and endorphin-releasing these lives are but we can guess.

YFW you realize that this is life for every woman that is a 6/10 or above.
>>
>>35270828
Dude, common.
You know you are going to get shit on for saying something like this.
Not that I don't agree, but this is not a place for saying things like that.
>>35270836
Ever seen Eastern European girls?
Relatively pretty, but dumb as sack of potatoes. It literally turns me off when girls are morons.

My only hope is that some girl will be crazy enough to see me on some goddamn site and will decide to hit me up.

And trust me when I say I looked for smart girls. But more eastern you get, more stupid people become.
>>
>>35270828
Pretty fedorable desu. 99.99999999% of men of the current age will never build anything significant in their lives (unless you consider your 9-5 wageslaving and a 30y mortgage achievements). So give the kid some slack. He might use the money to actually make something out of himself without the need to waste his time on some shitty work in order to survive.
>>
>>35268675
we /r9k/ now or what?

>>35268693
punchable face m8. I don't know why you are jealous of him but whatever.
>>
>>35270885
>we /r9k/ now or what?
We are until we get competent mods to ban off topic threads tomodachi
>>
>>35270885
This. Why is /fit/ becoming more and more like /r9k/?
Its fucking pathetic. /fit/ is becoming so insecure and pathetic. This kind of post is not /fit/ related at all. Mods should take this shit down.
>>
>>35270906
I saw people yesterday ruin threads by replying to every post with /fit/ - fitness several times until the thread was totally illegible
>>
>>35270751
>we're better looking than niggers

Who isn't? The right is indeed the average white male.
>>
>>35270905
>tomodachi
did I miss a new filter? Or are you just a weeb?
>>
>>35268675

no

life is trash if you are poor.
>>
>>35270366
>half of the people were mad at me for what I was doing
i am one of them, the guy who "didnt achieve anything in his life" lol
your posts are great when you do funny stuff like geralt impersonation or this dancing routine
but scars and mercs and shit is getting tiresome
get a life tripfag
>>
>>35270943
There's always people who ask. I'm not making threads about how amazing my life is.
But I'm not going to deny who I am, or rather who I was.
If somebody asks about my work, why shouldn't I talk to them. It's entertaining for me too, since I can recollect some things from the past, and talk about them.
It's a nice feeling. I was never able to do that before.

I apologize for being an asshole, anyways.
Got little bit too nervous back then. I'm trying to entertain people in here, but there are still few people who hate my guts anyway.
>>
>>35270924
I don't know where you live, but that is not an average looking white dude.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.