[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any other cutters dreading Christmas day? I'm cutting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: christmas dinner.jpg (114 KB, 684x360) Image search: [Google]
christmas dinner.jpg
114 KB, 684x360
Are any other cutters dreading Christmas day?

I'm cutting hard at the moment and we usually have a huge spread of turkey, ham, pigs in a blanket, roast potatoes, roast/steamed vegetables, chocolates and biscuits to nibble on afterwards and christmas pudding with custard - basically the lot.

How the heck am I gonna fit that into my macros? I'm thinking of only eating the turkey and ham (without gravy, stuffing, cranberry and cumberland sauce) with the steamed vegetables. No dessert or chipolatas or anything.
>>
>cutting
>winter

Pick one
>>
>>35267696
Don't eat until dinner. That should be your only meal.

Eat the poultry first, it will satiate you more than anything else. Have a fist size amount of potatoes, grab as many green veggies as you can.

Avoid the dessert. A bit can be fine, but only if you know you won't have more than one small tiny serving. If you're unsure, just say you're full, as you should be with the protein and veggies.
>>
What are you competing in OP?
Whens your show/tournament/fight bro?
>>
>>35267821
yes some of us do that. summer bodies re made in winter
>>
One day is unimportant in the long term you silly cunt
>>
>>35267898
Cmon OP what are you cutting for?
Boxing? Bodybuilding? Powerlifting? BJJ?
When are you competing?

Surely you're not just some autistic neckbeard who's trying lose his spare tire, right?
>>
>>35267978
this. just go nuts for one day op, like damn

don't let fitness control your life, I cut for 9 months straight before finally realizing I can overeat slightly one day every week or two and it doesn't matter at all
>>
>>35267961
If it takes you 6 months to cut then you're doing something wrong
>>
>>35267696
I'm cutting but looking forward to it. Haven't cheated in almost two months so it will be my first cheat day for a while. Haven't decided whether I'm going to drink booze or not. Been a while since I've drank and I worry if I do I'll go overboard. Considering fasting on less than a 1000 calories 2 days prior and then going the 24 hours before Christmas on only coffee and apples so I can gorge 3 days worth of calories in a day without guilt.
>>
reduce the amount of meals you eat to a very low amount of filling meals up to christmas day. Have a hot chocolate or something with senpai in the morning, snack on a little something filling if you need to at lunch, and eat with reckless abandonment on Christmas.
>>
You should let me come over so your family will actually have someone who isn't a faggot to appreciate their awesome food
>>
>>35267821
Or mayb not everyone lives in the Northern hemisphere
>>
>>35268317
Two hemispheres?

That's madness.
>>
File: MichaelPhelpsBreakfast.jpg (77 KB, 469x390) Image search: [Google]
MichaelPhelpsBreakfast.jpg
77 KB, 469x390
>>35267696

YOU ARE BEYOND STUPID and you suffer from "special snowflake look-at-me" bullshit.

Do you think eating two large meals in the company of your loved ones will destroy your cutting?

You think you're special? You want your family looking at you and feeling bad for indulging? You want to think "Look at anon, look how commited he is!"

What the fuck is the point of this thread??

JUST EAT YOU MORON!

Then get back to your """"cut"""".... I say """"cut"""" because I know you're just a fat fuck on a diet.
>>
>>35268101
Well I'm not 'competing' per se, but i'm competing with myself so to speak. I'm aiming to cut to 160 lbs (at 165 at the moment) by january 1.
>>
>>35268394
>Well I'm not 'competing' per se, but i'm competing with myself so to speak.
You sound like a faggot OP. Just eat the fucking food. What you're doing is not being dedicated, its being a moron.
>>
you damn fool.

it's christmas, just eat what you want for that one day then get back on track.
>>
File: 1435308257567s.jpg (2 KB, 125x86) Image search: [Google]
1435308257567s.jpg
2 KB, 125x86
>>35267696
On Thanksgiving i ate all my meals as schedule, ate before going to to the thing, since i was not that hungry i just ate little bits. So far that the best i could do.
>>
File: 1447510543135.gif (2 MB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
1447510543135.gif
2 MB, 255x164
>>35267696
>mfw i'm bulking during summer
at least I'll be able to enjoy christmas day, right?
>>
>>35267696
Dude let Christmas be a cheat day.
One fucking cheat day isn't gonna fuck you up.
It'll be a tiny speed bump in your progress AT WORST.
>>
>>35267696
Just fast a day then you can binge on another one
>>
I'm not gonna call it cut because I don't lift, but I'm a recovering fatass struggling to lose the last few kilos and I'm absolutely dreading christmas

god help me
>>
>>35267696
You'd laugh at a fat person who thought he could lose weight if he ate a smaller meal than usual on a single day, right?
That's why I will laugh at you for thinking one day with a caloric surplus will have a huge affect on your life too.
>muh macros
>>
I extended my bulk three weeks just so I wouldn't have to deal with that shit. Cutting as soon as I finish Christmas food.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.