[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I eat this shit with my steak, just how badly am I fucking myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 379x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 379x337
I eat this shit with my steak, just how badly am I fucking myself /fit/?
>>
>>35267284
Sodium high
>Can you say water retention?
>>
>>35267284
Pretty fucking bad, anon. Steak is shit
>>
as long as your drinking enough water to get rid of all that salt, not at all.
>>
>>35267301
I only drink water. I drink soda and coffee at work and that's it.

>>35267300
Elaborate.
>>
>>35267284
Fuck it man Kali muscle said he ate that shit everyday in prison and he's fucking huge.
>>
File: ramen.jpg (489 KB, 1600x1334) Image search: [Google]
ramen.jpg
489 KB, 1600x1334
>>35267301

forgot pic. just try to at least drink a gallon or more a day.
>>
>>35267284
Terrible for your body and digestive track.

There's a reason why its so cheap.

Watch the youtube video showing the inside of your stomach trying to digest this and it just sitting there because your body doesn't even know what to do with it.
>>
>>35267309
You only drink water, but you also drink soda and coffee.
>>
>>35267317
>literally just carb paste
>HURR YER BODY DUNNO WAT DO
>>
>>35267317
link?
>>
>>35267322
I meant outside of work and weekends. Sorry I worded that poorly breh.
>>
>>35267328
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQlNv2Au-Lg

I got you nigga.
>>
>>35267328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQlNv2Au-Lg
>>
>>35267317

I looked up the video and the only thing that put me off was the preservative. But since then they've changed is to something more common ( and further studied) preservative, so >>35267326
>>
>>35267309
>>35267322
KEK
>>
>>35267386
Look, its not health food. Its the opposite of health food. It is junk food. Eating that shit is for dinner is tantamount to eating a bag of doritos for dinner.

It is made as cheaply as possible to sell to the dirty, unwashed masses who can't afford to eat food that is good for you.

Garbage in, garbage out.

If you want to be a sucker and fill your body with garbage you are going to get garbage results. You have been informed, so don't cry about your shit gains later.
>>
>>35267497

> implying i eat that shit
>>
>>35267497
Yeah, it is shit, but at least it's under 400 calories. (It is, isn't?) Anyways, I'm glad I'm not so fucking poor that I'm forced to eat this crap anymore unless I actually want to.
>>
>>35267317
ALL THIS BROSCIENCE! WOW! GET A LOOK AT ALL THIS BROSCIENCE!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.