[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up /fit/ I fucked up real bad. I'm laying on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 365x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 365x512
I fucked up /fit/ I fucked up real bad. I'm laying on my side right now and my lower back is fucked.
>front squat then deadlift
>while warming up on deads hear a pop
>took me an hour to walk home when it usually takes 20 minutes.
I talked to A trainer at the gym and he said I
Pretty much have to stop working out entirely and I can't lift heavy for like a year. I'm fucked. My gainz....
>>
Those trainers that are doctors but chose to work shit hours with fat 40 something mommies in the gym, right? Yeah they're everywhere.
>>
>>35266231
How would he know?

There are all sorts of reasons why you might get a pop, obv it's done some shit to you that you need to see a doc about.
>>
>>35266281
He said it was a possibility. He told me he fucked his back up a few years ago. And basically had to re learn how to walk. I'm going to the doctors tommorow. Laying down and sitting hurts though. Also the guy knows his shit.
>>
>>35266231
Gettin dat cardio warmup in the weights I see
>>
>>35266294
He's had an experience like it.
>>
this is what happens when you fall for the squats and deadlifts meme
>>
Go to a doctor you faggot.

Oh wait, probably American.
>>
>>35266320
No I was being a fucking idiot. I over stressed my back and didn't give my self enough rest between sets. This is my first back injury. I'm gonna become ashawitz now. Cutting my calories hard don't wanna become an orbiting planet.
>>
>>35266317
>And basically had to re learn how to walk.
Nah, people who have a stroke have to relearn how to walk. Don't be a drama queen about rehab man.

In the mean time having a warm epsom salt bath and taking some aspirin or ibuprofen wouldn't hurt you probably. You can try putting something cold on there too if that doesn't work
>>
>>35266329
No Canada so I get to wait 5 hours.
>>
>>35266339
Thanks anon I'll do that.
>>
>>35266339
After my stroke your mom had to relearn how to walk.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.