[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw apple body shape Can the squats meme save me yet or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 12
>tfw apple body shape

Can the squats meme save me yet or should I just kill myself? The holiday season is ripe for suicides anyway so the timing is right
>>
Why are their legs all the same size?
>>
>>35265997
This is a body shape thing not a fat and muscle amount thing, so I guess it's to make it easier to illustrate
>>
>>35265951

kate upton is apple shaped and literally no one complains about her being half naked. (except fags)
quit bitching.
>>
>>35266052
Literally everyone complains about her fridge body
The very first time I heard about her was from people making fun of her ass

Ans besides I don't have her face
>>
>>35266052
kate upton looks like shit though
>>
>>35266073
>>35266074

See OP, fags come out in droves.
Just do you lunges and squats and youll be fine.
>>
File: 1449436776191.jpg (24 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1449436776191.jpg
24 KB, 500x359
>Only one shot at life
>Get born as an ugly girl
>>
File: kate-upton-1.jpg (52 KB, 486x700) Image search: [Google]
kate-upton-1.jpg
52 KB, 486x700
>>35266052
This is really sad looking
>>
>>35266096
nah man i ain't sayin i wouldn't hit it
but there are much hotter models with less door-shaped bodies
>>
>>35265951
Squats + glute bridges + plank is what you are looking for.
>>
>>35266221
What are planks for? Isn't it just an endurance thing?
>>
File: 1444916411772.jpg (66 KB, 700x687) Image search: [Google]
1444916411772.jpg
66 KB, 700x687
>>35265951
>TFW no high test hourglass redhead to treat like a princess
>>
>>35266073
You're a girl, just be not fat and someone will want to fuck you. Hell you can even be fat, it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>35266519
Fucking hourglass bitch isn't even real and already has men wanting to do everything for her
Hate her so much
>>
>>35266588
My goal isn't just to have someone fuck me though
Guys will even fuck goats if the mood strikes, your dicks are meaningless
>>
>>35266593
Well if your goal is to be born with different genetics than the ones you have you're going to need to reevaluate them there goals girl.
>>
>tfw you find ruler most attractive
>>
>>35266667
My goal is to look good, but it's just so hard
>>
>>35266593
So be not fat and have a personality and a guy will find you to make his pretty princess.
Fuck, you women are entitled AND retarded. You sit on your fucking assess and complain you arent a Disney Princess yet, while guys have to go out and fucking become Disney princes to even get your fucking attention.

And the worst part is you eventually find a guy you're happy with by doing fucking nothing unless you're hideous. Most men have to settle because your expectations are sky fucking high for us.

All you have to do is just not be as boring as a fucking rock and not get fat. Then life just hands itself to you, yet you STILL aren't fucking happy
>>
>>35266684
Ruler is the least cartoonish looking in that picture so that's probably why
That picture extrapolates things to illustrate it better
>>
>>35266699
Whoa faggot stop protecting
>>
>>35266689
It's not that hard, like I said, don't be fat, put in some minimal effort, and tons of men will find you attractive. The bar for women is incredibly fucking low, congratulations on landing on the valuable side of the reproductive equation.
>>
>>35266472
>endurance thing

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>35266733
But it's not MEN finding me attractive, it's me finding me attractive
Looking good in clothes
Wear whatever I want but have a nice silhouette regardless
That kind of stuff
>>
>>35266590
I would fucking dig up the corpse of Zyzz and have sex with it just to snort the Cheetos crumbs hourglass girl dropped on the floor
>>
Cuck senpai
>>
>>35266745
Well isn't it? You just hold yourself up for as long as you can then hold yourself up for as long as you can + 5 seconds. Endurance
>>
>>35266752
Yeah right
You'll do that anyway, hourglass girl is just the patsy

I'm onto you
>>
>>35266723
I will not. The standards for women are so hilariously low in today's time that you can find someone way out of your league by just being available.

I hate how much harder men have to work than women do in life. I'm not saying I wont, but the fact that girls complain when all they have to do is have interests outside of "Netflix and social media" and not stuffing their face angers me beyond belief
>>
>>35266472
Core

Just do as you're told. I just gave you the easiest method to resolve your problem.
>>
>>35266792
Yeah cool but I'm not one such bitch so can you not whine at me so loudly.

And besides, it's your fault. Here I am asking how to improve an ugly body shape and what I'm told is I shouldn't even bother cause men will fuck me anyway. And I didn't even ask if they will or won't btw. What kind of message does that give honestly?
Your dicks aren't very highly valued because you all give it away for free, and you like it, and are known for it. Guys are basically sluts
>>
>>35266806
Yeah right I'll just do as someone on 4chan told me without asking any questions, that sounds like a good way to make all kinds of choices

But anyway thanks
I'm assuming by core you mean only the abs and not the obliques right? Cause I don't think I need more of these
>>
>>35266825
You want it real?

The reason you want to improve your body is because you want to seem more attractive. Because you want to attract higher valued men. But those men will only want you because you're physically attractive. So they'll only want to fuck you. That's where it comes from. You think you'll attract worthwhile men by becoming more physically appealing but you'll only attract more physically appealing men that want to have sex with your now-appealing body.

You don't get in shape to find your true love. You get in shape to have better sex. Your logic is straight girl-level retarded, and that's why you don't understand when men tell you exactly what you should do.
>>
File: 1433928432940.png (22 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1433928432940.png
22 KB, 275x200
As long as the thread's up, guys, do you really like hips as wide as in the hourglass body shape? Mine are huge, and I've always hated them and kind of thought it was a joke when people said they like wide hips. Now I'm not sure if it's real or if my body image is just fucked.
>>
>>35265951
these girls are all fat.
>>
Inverted triangle with thick thighs reporting in
>>
>>35266872
>The reason you want to improve your body is because you want to seem more attractive.

Yes
So I can get away with wearing more types of clothes
Why do you think the OP image is from a website about clothes? It's cause I'm really interested in it
I know you're really fixated on fucking but I'm not so once more I'll have to ask, stop projecting

And sure, maybe you could argue me wanting to look good in clothes means I want people to find me attractive which means wanting men to fuck me or whatever psychological babble you guys like to use, but I'm really not looking THAT far, so your whole argument does nothing for me
>>
>>35266889
It just has to be proportionate
But yes most people prefer it, it creates some nice lines
>>
>>35266841
And still you came to 4chan for answers

You should at least say thanks to anons giving you advice.

>mfw you're prolly doing keto
>>
>>35266900
It's a cartoon anon, made to illustrate proportions
They're not real
>>
>>35266889
honestly for me it seems to depend on the ratio between your hips and bust, the hourglass is called hourglass because of the thin waste, not wide hips. the inverted triangle, pear and apple all have just as wide of hips, but it's the proportions that make it. You got wide hips and big bust? lookin good if you also have a thin waste. Got wide hips, thin waste, almost non-existent bust, better luck next life.
>>
Didn't you read the sticky? Lifting is unisex, so just go to a gym and use the fucking barbell.
>>
>>35266923
I did say thanks friend

And no, keto is too greasy for me
>>
>>35266944
Keto is not greasy, is low or no carb.
>>
It could be worse OP, inverted triangle is ridiculous. Your best bet is to build your ass and legs imo, do stomach vacuums to make sure your waist is as small as possible and make sure you have good posture.
>>
>>35266939
The sticky doesn't cover shaping up your body a specific way body
>>
>>35266762
Going by that logic, everything is an endurance thing. You benchpress as much as you can + 5 reps. Endurance.

But seriously it trains your abs, lower back and core in general. Just do the regular with two elbows on the ground, then sideways with only one elbow on the ground etc.
>>
>>35266956
No carb high fat medium protein
>>
>>35266974
>Healthy fats
>greasy

Pick one.
>>
>>35266968
Well both examples do build your endurance don't they
It's not half as retarded as you guys make it sound

>>35266959
I think triangle is just apple with hueg shoulders
So it's a tie I guess
>>
>>35266961
oh wow
>>
>>35266988
What? Fat is still greasy doesn't matter if it's pure lard or coconut oil
Greasy is a texture
>>
>>35267014
I know, it's absurd
Someone should update that thingg
>>
Does a surgery exist that could bring in your midsection? Perhaps liposuction in specific areas or some other treatment could change your shape somewhat. Other than that build your ass, build your legs, all you can do is work with what you've got.
>>
>>35266927
>Got wide hips, thin waste, almost non-existent bust, better luck next life

Just get implants sis
Or fat grafts
>>
>>35266699
I want to watch a movie outside on the side of my house drive in style

Can you come over and project it for me?
>>
>>35266927
>tfw 32C

Thanks man, boosted my confidence a bit.
>>
>>35267026
>Chia
>Avocado
>Nuts
>Blue fish

Are those greasy?
>>
>>35267037
I always heard about that surgety to take away your floating ribs but I think that's just a rumor, it's probably too risky for any respectable doctor to want to perform, specially for cosmetic purposes. So the next best thing to that is corsets but even that isn't permanent and it's not very noticeable, but still better than nothing
Liposuction results that are noticeable I only ever really seen on fat old ladies
>>
>>35266904

Sex is only important to the people not having it, therefore, you're lack of concern about getting fucked means you already get fucked regularly, therefore, that grumpy anon is pretty much right about women being valued more than men regardless of actual character.

I think you all need to calm the fuck down on both sides.
>>
>>35267059
Chia is full of carbs
Avocados and fish are ok, I like those
And I hate nuts
>>
>>35267071
http://www.realself.com/question/hourglass-figure-surgery
>>
File: WSM5031001Y_20150310021956282.jpg (64 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
WSM5031001Y_20150310021956282.jpg
64 KB, 800x800
>>35265951
What is your body shape goal then?

I'd listen to >>35266221, do some lifting and weighted squats and top it off with your usual healthy diet to keep some fat in your tits and ass.

Also, for a cinched waist, try out those corsets everyone is flipping over. I've seen results on a friend of mine and she's said it's pretty comfortable. If you don't feel like that, then body-shapers work wonders under clothes and can give you a more shapely figure.
>>
>>35267083
You can't comment on my actual character
I probably can comment on that anon's actual character though, cause from these posts, he sounds like an anxious neurotic little bitch who projects his feelings on other people a lot and thinks he know how everyone else's life work. I can see how that would be unattractive and would drive people away from him
>>
>>35267084
Whatever works for you
>>
>>35267105
>What is your body shape goal then?

Hourglass I think

Apple is basically a big torso with lmaonohips and long legs, so I think it looks really unbalanced. So I'd need smaller torso and bigger hips and legs
>>
File: 1449100009369.webm (1 MB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1449100009369.webm
1 MB, 720x576
The inverted triangle is the worst build on a woman imo. These are the ones with the bizarrely tiny and flat ass and wide, square shoulders... They look like traps but without the feminine penis.
>>
>>35267089
So ass implants could work
Interesting

But damn it I never seen one of those that didn't look really fake and goofy
>>
>>35267136
that's why you stop ignoring the advice of multiple anons that have told you to build your ass. You don't need ass implants, no one does, you need to get in the gym and squat heavy, deadlift heavy and do some exercises that specifically targets your glutes. Getting a big ass will make a huge difference and make clothes look a hell of a lot better on you.
>>
>>35267147
I'm not ignoring anyone

Do squats make your hip wider too?
>>
Try waist training.
>>
>>35267131
Fuck I love her body so much.
>>
File: 1412985766645.png (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1412985766645.png
77 KB, 640x480
All a woman needs to do is moderate to light lifting with cardio twice a week, as long as you maintain a BF% around 12-20% and the majority of dudes will want to bang you regardless of your body type. Everyone gets caught up in these senseless quarrels all the time, just let it be.
>>
>>35267106

That's a pretty bitter post for someone accusing a stranger of the self-same actions. Also, work on your grammar.
>>
File: 4422556622365.jpg (61 KB, 600x542) Image search: [Google]
4422556622365.jpg
61 KB, 600x542
>>35267184
It may give the appearance that your hips are wider, however the width of your hips is more about bone structure than muscle/fat distribution. The only way to change your pelvic skeletal structure at this point, would be to give birth.

I'm sure if you target your gluteus maximus as well as your gluteus medius muscles, you could give the illusion of wider hips, however you'd have to build quite a substantial amount of mass. There's also a variety of "hip opening" stretches and exercises you can try.

Seriously though, body shapewear and waist training seem like your best easy, non-surgical options for this.
>>
File: 1449955944070.jpg (124 KB, 1196x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449955944070.jpg
124 KB, 1196x1080
>>35267267
You, I love.
>>
>>35267291
Yeah sorry I hate typing on my phone

And I'm not bitter, I'm just talking shit about that anon causr he gave me an opening to paint him with the r9k brush
In reality I have no idea what he's like and I wish him well
>>
>>35267106
>>35266904

>b-b-but it's all so I can "get away with" wearing more types of clothes!

You sound extremely vapid and insecure.
>>
>>35267367
What, so if I was doing it cause I want to get dicked that would be somehow less vapid? Lmao

But whatever, hate on my hobby all you want
>>
>>35266889
what's your bust/waist/hip?
>>
>>35265951
Just get lipo on your sides senpai.
>>
>>35266889
I like hips wider.

The high test threads usually have my favorite kind of girl, even though I hear a lot of "fuck that, these girls are fat" kind of backlash.
>>
>>35267267
I shit you not, most girls think the same thing about most guys. Ask them some questions sometime.

They also tend to care about how they look for themselves or because of other women, much like how most of the men on this board seem to be fucking bitching about all the time. "Do it for her!" "No fuck you I do it to look at myself naked and feel good about it"
>>
>>35267412
36/27/36 (is that the right format for this shit?)
Take it with a grain of salt tho, I don't have a tape measure so I used my computer charger and used a notecard to measure. Fucking dedicated.
>>
>>35267519
Killer measurements. Height?
>>
>>35267513
Truth be told going to the gym just made me care even less about guy's bodies

As long as he doesn't look like a bag of pudding or like he just vidyas all day then it's passable

I'm much more worried about whether he's obnoxious or not
>>
>>35267547
describe your dream guy
>>
>>35267106
>I can comment on his character from his posts
>you cant comment on my character from my posts
I wish i was a girl in this generation holy shit basic logic doesnt need to apply when it gets inconvenient
>>
>>35267547
And what is obnoxious?
>>
>>35267579
He couldn't comment on me because he knew nothing about me other than my query before he started shouting tho
I only talked shit after he started sperging out, so my shit talking was based on something he did, his wasn't, it was just projecting

Perfect logic imo
>>
thank yourself for not being an ugly male, at least you can still coast through life on being a woman
>>
>>35267627
Here we go again

Guys just transition already
>>
>>35267542
5'6" brah. Not short enough to be a womanlet, and not too tall for most guys. Ayy.

>>35267573
Not who you're replying to but I'll give it a go. Takes care of himself, physically and mentally. Able to hold a conversation about meaningful topics. Ideally prefers smoking to drinking. Likes being outside/camping. Passionate about something, don't give a fuck what that is.

That's not an expectation though. I've dated guys who've never smoked, who hate being outside, and do fuck all to take care of themselves. People might surprise you.

>>35267590
If we're at the gym, don't drop your fucking weights unless you need to. There's always swole fucks doing this. You look like a massive cock, and we get it, you're big. And for fucks sake re-rack your weights.
If it's in a social setting, as long as you're not being loud as fuck, interrupting other people, or telling really off-color jokes, idgaf man. I feel like it's hard to be "obnoxious" once you're over 13.
>>
>>35267609
And he was talking(autistically) about your post

Not even mad my experience on/fit/ just makes me want to be a trap sometimes
>>
>>35266762
YOU.
CAN.
ADD.
WEIGHT.
ON.
YOUR.
BACK.

Jesus fucking christ. You're retarded.
>>
>>35267573
Like dream husband
Hmm
Level headed and responsible, would like to have a kid or two, and likes to spend times with the kids. Just our kids is enough, some people like when others are good with kids, period, but I'm not like that so I wouldn't expect my husband to be either
Listens more than he talks, and this is when dealing with everyone btw, not just me. This doesn't mean "just shut up and listen" btw, I like talking but only when it's someone who wants to actually have a conversation other than just make a speech.
I envision my husband and me cooking together all the time so likes to cook
And is thoughtful about things, like planning dates or trips and weekends together and shit, just like I am. I like planning things

Basically idk man this is hard to describr
>>
>>35267668
any physical traits to this dream guy besides "taking care of himself"?

+1 on the passionate about something, I've discovered I'm way into a girl if she's craycray over something, had a gf who was a ballerina and even I got into that shit eventually. though now i can't watch ballet without being triggered, fml
>>
>>35267709
What are you talking about?
Please explain your point in a concise but accurate manner, since I'm retarded and all I need you to be as clear as possible
>>
>>35267762
Pls be in Colorado
>>
>>35267779
I'm not that girl
And I hate to prod with the manlet meme but I'd like him to be at least a bit taller than me, I'm 5'8, so 5'10 maybe

This isn't something you can work on however
Maybe a nice chest? And arms? Doesn't need to be ripped but just so it's fun to touch
>>
>>35267762
>Basically idk man this is hard to describr
so basically, women don't know what they want :^)
>>
>>35267812
I do know
I just don't know how to describe him without sounding really wide eyed and corny haha
>>
>>35267812
My ideal husband would be non-autistic enough to know when an "I don't know" means "It's hard to elaborate on this"
>>
>>35267809
alright, i'm 6'2 and fit the rest of your profile as well, let's marry
>>
>>35267848
As long as you don't expect him to magically elaborate for you, that's golden
>>
>>35267856
I don't, it's fine
Whenever I say an "I don't know" with this kind of context I'm just waiting for a moment to try to elaborate it and explain it better
>>
>>35267131
muh dig
>>
Wow you sound so whiny. As long as you aren't fat, you have okay hygiene and you don't wear frumpy clothes men will fuck you. I'm a woman with violin hips and that isn't ideal, but I deal with it.
>>
>>35268048
Fuck you
>>
>>35267131
Who is this? Is it Dr Bloom from Hannibal?
>>
>>35267809
>tfw 5'9
>dream gf would be 5'7-5'9
Idc if you're taller in heels that just makes me look like I have a huge dick
>>
>>35266746
Sounds like you need some zen Buddhism or something
>>
>>35268210
Why? It's a valid hobby
There are 2 boards on this very site dedicated to clothes
>>
>>35266143
She's lucky she has great tits.
>>
>>35266889
Small waist, wide hips and sizeable (not fat) ass is my kryptonite.
>>
>>35265951
>apple shape
You mean fat shape
>>
>>35268364
No, it's a real shape
>>
>>35268371
Yeah. It's the shape that fat girls say they are, because apple sounds better than fat.
>>
>>35268378
Fat girls go for "curvy". Apples are shit box bodies. No one wants to be an apple.
>>
>>35268378
No, they usually say "pear shaped" or "curvy" cause it's more flattering
Apple shaped is a real thing
>>
>>35266052
She's fridge shaped.
>>
>>35268524
The term is apple
>>
>>35268595
The term is a fucking box
>>
>>35266052
She doesn't have any muscle definition, that is why her body looks like shit. If she worked on her legs and abs she would be 11 times better than she is now
>>
>>35268609
APPLE SHAPED
>>
>>35268684
BOX SHAPED
>>
>>35268713
YORE OFFENSIVE
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.