[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SS and SL are memes and are useless for upper body. They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
SS and SL are memes and are useless for upper body. They're just one big leg day meme.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>implying
>>
>>35263439
Nothing about squatting a lot keeps you from getting a big upper body. When I played football and rugby for excellent teams (state titles in both) we rarely did higher volume upper body work than you'd do if you actually do SS with all the dips and pull-ups and curls added.

Maybe you just have a twisted idea of what a strong body looks like.
>>
>>35263439
Support your position. You don't get a pass just because you posted first.
>>
>>35263439
You're allowed to add arm work to both programs if you want to. They are also just beginners programs.
>>
Every day is leg day!
>>
>lots of heavy compound lifts
>leading to higher test levels
>leading to more efficient gains all around
You're right, useless
>>
>>35266843
nice broscience faggotron
>>
File: trolled_hard.jpg (67 KB, 378x512) Image search: [Google]
trolled_hard.jpg
67 KB, 378x512
>>35263731
>>
>internet
>arguing
>>
>>35263439
I dont mind, Im lanky and I would look like shit with straw legs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.