[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't every 20 year old male on 200 mg of testosterone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: depotest.jpg (49 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
depotest.jpg
49 KB, 288x216
Why isn't every 20 year old male on 200 mg of testosterone / week or at the very least a SARM to bolster athletic performance?

I'm not arguing one side, I just want to be informed.

As far as major side effects of testosterone,

Infertility can be reversed through proper hcG therapy.

Blood markers like cholesterol and lipid panels can be monitored by a GP.

Prostate enlargement/hypertrophy can be remedied through drugs like finasteride or other 5 alpha reductase inhibitors

So what's the dealio?
>>
>>35262886
Stunts growth
>>
>>35262886
Because countries like to measure there dicks against each other with the Olympics and Olympic athletes are supposed to be natty so that super poor countries can lose fairly. Also you set the rules very strict so that since countries are going to push the boundaries and cheat anyway, they can't go too far with it. It's like a speed limit,money know people are gonna cruise a little over what ever they post and cops are gonna let it slide if the driver is only 10km or 5miles over so the city just sets the speed limit slightly lower than necessary so that when people cheat the limit a little they are still going at a safe speed.
>>
>>35262886
I would but its illegal here and i don't want I dig through the internet for a non scam seller
>>
>>35262886
>illegal
>expensive
>can be difficult to obtain
>requires needles

There's your answer.
>>
>>35262886
Why would I?
I look great already and have more room to grow
Im strong af but have room to get stronger.
Maybe one day, but I have more I can do natty.
>>
>>35263068
that's actually a pretty good analogy
>>
>>35263232
>not expensive
>not hard to find
>>
>>35263843
Maybe not for you. Im 21 and, trust me Ive been wanting to do it. Ive asked many people when when I found someone, its too damn expensive.
>>
>>35264050
$35 a vial you need 2 or 3 for a blast depending on your dose
Look at the steroid sauce reddit
Its really not that hard at all
>>
Dear Niggers,

Here's the correct thread. Please let this thread die.

>>35264254
>>
>>35264334
>wants thread to die
>bumps it

You are the nigger here
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.