[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did a lot of drinking the last few days and no lifting. Now I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: cnuLzZn.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cnuLzZn.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
Did a lot of drinking the last few days and no lifting. Now I feel like shit and hate myself. Help motivate me to go to the gym. Finally not hungover and no reason to drink for a few weeks now.
>>
>>35261477
I know those feels. Drinking completely derails me from being active and working out. Just quit all together and replace that time with lifting and cardio makes you feel so much better too.
>>
>>35261519
Also the chicks with their shit together like it. I.e the smart ones that take care of themselves.
>>
>>35261477
Does going to the gym make you feel better about yourself?
>>
File: 1439184608968.jpg (18 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1439184608968.jpg
18 KB, 600x238
>>35261519
OP here: I was living that life and feeling great, I just had three days in a row that were social drinking occasions with friends/club members. After all that, I feel fat and nasty and hate myself.

I know I'll feel better once I finally lift, but I feel too down to even get outta bed.

Also been dealing with my body unable to rid itself of excess gas, so I'm bloated as fuck and have no appetite even though I haven't eaten since dinner yesterday.
>>
>>35261562
Fuckin yes
>>
Well it appears you like Trailer Park Boys, OP. SO that makes you a pretty cool guy. I'd say get going like shithawk on a shit swarm and become the captain of the shitliner of your gym. It's a doggy dog world and it's common cent to be in good shape and get drunk all the time like a fuckin hill a billy.
>>
>>35261477

Hey you're better off than me. I feel like shit and hate myself no matter what I do.
>>
Drinking like once a week is probably the best thing to go with if you want to still include alcohol in your schedule. Timing is important
>>
>>35261583
Then use that to get going. That's the most powerful motivation you're going to find, man. You feel like shit but know exactly what to do to stop feeling like shit.
>>
>>35261565
Get out of bed and do some stretching or some shit. It'll make you feel better then you can go lift
>>
>>35261586
Not gonna lie, I felt kinda like Julian with my recent gains holding my drink while socializing.

Even got told how masculine I was. Feltgoodman

Now I'm bloated as fuck which is making me feel a lot worse. I feel like I have this huge gut, which I don't.
>>
i dont know boys i get completely trashed every friday and saturday and have a pretty dieseled physique
>>
>>35261650
My body doesn't handle hangovers well: I don't get the classic "muh gutrot" or "muh headache", I get intense anxiety and heart palpitations all day after I drink.

I miss smoking weed cos it always treated me right, but my system stopped tolerating that too.
>>
>>35261677
oh i get that too i get that too i just work out monday to friday and take the weekend off
>>
>>35261697
You get hangovers that include heart palpitations and anxiety too?

God, it feels more like a serious drug withdrawal than a hangover.
>>
>>35261677
The solution is to drink less
>>
>>35261706
well with me i feel it has to do with high blood pressure but im no doctor haha
>>
>>35261741
In a session? I typically just have one day a week that I'll down a six pack in a night, and I still get those withdrawal-like hangovers.

Hate to say it, but I don't want to be one of those people that are always sober: I don't know how they do it.
>>
>>35261677
this fucking feel, i also get the same thing if i go 1 day without sleep
>>
>>35261776
I have that problem too with lack of sleep.

My blood pressure has always been great, and my heart is healthy and EKG results have always been good.

Maybe I just have an extremely temperamental body?
>>
>>35261774
Huh that sounds like you're overly sensitive. Have you tried not drinking for only like a month and see if anything's different?
>>
>>35261840
I went close to two weeks until last Thursday, that's all I got.

I haven't gone that long continuously since before I was 21.
>>
>>35261535
Had a couple gfs like that: they always made me feel like a total alcoholic because I'm not a teetotaler.
>>
>>35261677
Are you me? Same here no headaches etc. Just anxiety, clouded head type shit. Lasts for a few days unless I drink to ween it out of me. I'm considering just quitting altogether cuz it's starting to derail my life
>>
>>35262832
I'm in the middle of that myself: never had it this bad. Last couple days have been one continuous anxiety attack, with only the last hour getting better. My life being out of order is fueling a lot of the anxiety, and as seen through the eyes of my anxiety everything suddenly gets worse and I feel like I'm legitimately going insane.

Like I said, I've never had it this bad, ever. Finally feeling a bit better, and gonna try to lift and get a swole on tonight and let the ensuing feeling of alpha-ness kick my anxiety and depression the fuck out. Haven't lifted since Thursday..must get back on track, I was seeing some legit results.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.