[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You ever get that shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5
File: 1444504145623.jpg (224 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1444504145623.jpg
224 KB, 1024x768
People straight out ignore you when you talk to them.

Some gals just don't pay attention when I ask them questions. Most bitches elude my questions, don't talk to me in the eye, like they don't even tolerate my presence.

That ever happened to you? It's mostly the young sluts, 18-20
>>
>>35260983
girls that age only process loud noises. be louder and dumber and youll be ok
>>
For me, it's people in general looking behind them when I'm walking behind as if I were a criminal ready to attack them at anytime when I'm just running errands. I honestly don't want to leave my house most of the time unless I have to ;_;
>>
>>35260983
you should consider special words like starbucks or apple. Maybe that'll help.
>>
>>35260983
This is what happens when you don't fit their criteria of attractiveness. Girls are self-centered because they are the most important beings from age 15 to age 25. After that, they earn less money, have less skills, and lose their beauty.

This is why most banging hot gals won't give you the time of the day, while old busted Tutankhamun-looking grannies are all so nice.

DO NOT EVER SHOW RESPECT TO A BITCH.
>>
>>35260983
it happens sometimes yeah, but most of the time they ask about what i said later
most of the time im sick of telling the shit again tho
>>
>>35260983

Where do you live?

I only noticed it when I moved to NYC from the south. I feel like most girls here are revolted if you're not a famous art curator or casting director ready to take them away from their life of menial bullshit

In the south the girls may be retarded but at least they were friendly
>>
>>35261119
Nah with me they dont even ask back
>>
if this happens to you it just means you are ugly.

way to go, uggo
>>
>>35260983
No, because I don't look like a bag of shit.
>>
>>35260983
Maybe you're just extremely ugly?
>>
>>35260983
You're a manlet anon
>>
Fuck OPs shitty blog, how do I unlock Silver Surfer mode?
>>
>>35261299
Just ask Galactus to make you his new dedicated jobber
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (35 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
35 KB, 550x550
>>35260983
Happens with all my old friends when I try to talk to them...
>>
Welcome to the ugly club.
>>
>>35260983
Maybe it's because you look down on women and they pick up on it. I'm assuming you do based on you calling them bitches and sluts
>>
>>35261152
I'll take a girl with a sub 100 IQ who's kind and generous over some girl who's intelligent, attractive and horribly conceited who treats everyone like shit.
>>
>>35260983
Post pics. We need to know whether you're ugly or there's something else going on.
>>
>>35261602
I'm 120lbs at 5'10, rather cute but look boyish at 21
>>
I've said it many times and I'll say it again: fuck women. They are all entitled shits who think they are angels deserving of the 11/10 chad's commitment.

I was a lankey dweeb and women would treat me like shit, just for the fact that I wasn't attractive and "not worth their time". I wasn't eve ntrying to pick up women, and they would still look at me with disgust. After years of /fit/ i'm finally becoming the man I've always wanted to be; receiving tons of looks and approaches from women, and I don't want it anymore. I can tell these are the same type of bitches who would have looked disgustingly at me back in the day. The one's who wouldn't even bother showing me any kind of politeness all while they were busy making googly eyes at the jerk chad who would insult them daily. I'm finally chad now, and I'm so jaded I don't want any woman.

I've begun retreating into the 2D anime world, and now I fear it really messed with me. I'm really starting to think real girls are no match for the fake 2D ones. I've dug my grave and I feel I don't ever want to come out.

Seriously, fuck women.
>>
>>35261710
>fuck women
That is the problem though, OP is trying but they're ignoring him.
>>
>>35261654
thats not what he asked you imbecile
>>
>>35261981
Rude

I'm not ugly, i'm average
>>
>>35261710
You act like it's not the exact same way for men. I bloomed late and spent most of high school completely fucking irrelevant, but now I'm hot as hell and dudes who made fun of me in HS are in my inbox trying to get a date. It's ridiculous how nice men are, they're really helpful when you're attractive. When I was ugly, I didn't even exist. I walked in a store, no employees gave a fuck, but now they all fall over themselves trying to help me. Every guy wants to be super helpful in class. Guys who used to see me as just a friend go on and on about how funny and sweet and smart I am now, even though I have the exact same personality. I treat guys like shit and they still say I'm nice, it's like they completely disregard personality whatsoever just for a pretty face. It's fucking boring. Every man who thinks he loves a woman, just really wants to fuck her.

It's human nature dude, not evil le women.
>>
>>35261710
Exactly what happened to me minus the anime waifu part. I don't think I care about relationships anymore. Everyone ends up proving they're the same type of people no matter how convinced I was they were not. Time to transcend all this bullshit and become the best I can be.
>>
>>35260983
First accept that not everyone is going to like you. Some people are just shits, some have other things going on, etc. Don't worry about it.
Second, you most likely don't look and act confident. People can sense this. Once they realize you don't respect yourself, they don't feel the need to respect you.
Stop pegging your sense of self worth to other people's opinion of you.
>>
>>35261654
So skellitor
>>
>>35261012
Stop being a black guy with a hoodie on with the hood up and your hands in your pockets walking like a cartoon character about to commit a crime.
>>
>>35262155
this, i've tried to explain it to the robot9k autists but they just keep repeating their crap

the point is, fuck humans in general
lmaoing at existance
>>
>>35262155
Your complaints about yourself are uninteresting and boring.
Please describe instead men that you have recently fucked, so that we know better how to fuck cute girls.
Please avoid describing what qualities you find attractive in men, that is also of no value.

OP, to your question, women do that when they consider you below them. They don't want to be seen interacting with a low-status male, as it would lower their status as well. Ask any immigrant, they encounter that all the time. It's pretty interesting, actually. Women who know who I am professionally, act entirely normal around me, whereas in a social setting, some dumb cunt HR or similar, who doesn't know me, would completely ignore me. It's amazing — one moment you are an adult, another you are back in highschool.
>>
>>35263616
But I'm not black and only put my hoodie up and my hands in my pocket when it is literally freezing or raining.
>>
>>35262155
>every man who thinks he loves a woman really just wants to fuck her

>what is marriage
Get out
>>
>When you make a joke/comment, no one hears and then someone repeats it and everyone hears it and laughs.
fuck you that was my wit
>>
>>35262155
The man's frustration is that most women can be attractive by just not being fat. most men have to work for years to get buff
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>35265989
>>
>>35265989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1tsGGz-Qw0
>>
>>35268562
lmaoing at his life
>>
>>35260983
> talk to me in the eye
> perceiving sounds through your eye
>>
>>35263616
>tfw u are describing me
what if i was born with tis skin color, im cold, and feeling sad so i want to avoid eye contact?
>>
>>35260983

They either perceive your autism or are intimidated by you. I can't pick for you friend, you should know that yourself.

The only tip I can give you is to keep looking people in the eyes with the confidence of a man that is going to take on the world and speak with a calm but stern voice. You have to really believe you are on top of your game, but be humble in your actions and act from a noble and good heart. People from all walks of life WILL perceive this I can guarantee you that, either male or female. The downside is that you will also receive negative reactions to this, because people do not like to feel intimidated or "inferior" to someone else. But if you are disciplined you'll learn to deal with this and it will only fuel your inner fire. Good luck friend, have a blast trying to be the best version of yourself and above all, have good intentions. Also remember that this journey of self-improvement never ends. Help eachother out, there is enough garbage in this world already. I hope this helped, take care.
>>
>>35260983
Never. aside from perhaps on tinder or some shit.

I generally just dont speak to people, not because im a sperg, in a social situation with strangers, i'm a 10/10 conversationalist but a stranger coming and talking to me, no thanks. fuck off with your small talk.
>>
File: name.jpg (150 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
name.jpg
150 KB, 640x1136
>>35263616
>that is me
im not sure if people avoid looking at me because im ugly or because i look like i will mug and then murder them

little do they know is that im actually a shutin with an unhealthy habit of lifting heavy stuff up adn down several days of week
>>
>>35269476

You look fine friend, just put on a smile and take that hoodie off.
>>
>>35269476
i wouldn't say you're ugly, just average nigger face desu

you are someone's fetish
>>
>>35269486
ok ty

>>35269507
>you are someone's fetish

thanks. i think
>>
File: 1447117041708.jpg (49 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
1447117041708.jpg
49 KB, 419x249
>>35260983
What pisses me off more is earbuds and cellphones during conversation

Dunno why I used to put up with that shit
>>
>>35260983
I don't get ignored but I often get forgotten which pisses me off. Sometimes it's just my name but often it's completely which irritates me to know end because I remember everyone, names and all. I have a job where I'm required to identify and remember the regulars which may have helped with my ability to remember people (although my memory has always been good) but honestly I feel like I'm not that forgettable and wonder why so people seem to forget me.
>>
>>35260983

are you a nigger/spic or manlet? be honest OP
>>
I get this at work. I can only put it to my not being there as long as everyone else, people not knowing as much about me as other people, and other than that I don't really know. Kinda sucks. Only thing I do know, is people like you more if you ask about then, don't just talk about yourself.

Like don't fucking go up to someone and say "I got tomorrow off!" Or whatever , depending where you are obviously. Just talk to them about stuff and then get things going back and forth.

I gotta be honest though , I think being that fitness is the common denominator between us all posting on this thread, it's safe to say we all like fitness and want to look after ourselves. Well fitness is kinda a self committal thing. We all probably give off the vibe that we like to do our own thing etc. There's nothing wrong with that to be honest
>>
>>35269794
what if you never talk about yourself
>>
>>35269766
there is nothing more frustrating than someone who disengages from a conversation to play castle crashers ripoff or text chad mc dyelflex about how they want his dick in their ass. i mean, i'm not against a game of frustrated birds or some dick in my ass, but jesus fucking christ at least finish the fucking sentence you were in the middle of. It really highlights how little they respect you as a person and how much they want to be anywhere else.
>>
>>35269832
its worse when they straight up call someone in your face
>>
>>35269832
I was at a friend's birthday dinner and when the conversation died down nearby me I took out my phone and started watching a football game on it.I put it away at half time but I could tell her boyfriend was pissed at me the way he was acting. It was boring though. I got tired of small talk and my team was playing. Is that really that rude?
>>
>>35269865
its only really rude in a one-on-one, in a group setting its permissible imo. Since sometimes the current topic just isnt that interesting to you.
>>
>>35269848
i've never had that happen before unless it's a legit emergency. if someone did that for some stupid bullshit i'd probably not want to be their friend anymore.
>>35269865
honestly? slightly but like >>35269870 said, so long as your in a group setting it's fine to pull out your phone for some indignant fowl. i'd put 'watching a full first half of a football game' a bit over the line though. in your shoes i'd at least try to make some small talk with someone even if they're a bit basic. after all you didn't go to her bday party for you, you went to try to make her special day a bit more special. otherwise you could watch the game at home, no reason to attend the party.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>>/adv/
Take your teenage drama somewhere else. This board is for Health and Fitness
>>
>>35269920
As I said, the conversation around me died down. It was a long rectangle and I was in the middle. It seemed like both sides were having their own conversations and I was just listening from the fringes so I thought it was dumb that I miss my game due to pretending to be interested in listening to conversations from the fringes.
>>
>>35269476
>unhealthy habit
Lifting isn't unhealthy
Insecurity is
>>
>>35269949
oh yeah then fuck that i'm drunk so i must not have read what you said properly. i'm on your side on that one, if your stuck at a table and BOTH the people next to you don't want to include you then their cunts. more football for you. the bf is just salty for no reason.
>>
This happens to me at work but with guys. Like if what I want to say is irrelevant or unimportant. I've tried to make conversation there when some people are speaking about something I know of next to me. They either talk over me or go "uh huh" and just keep talking like if I never said anything. I already stopped trying to make friends there because people obviously don't give a shit about getting to know me there. Doesn't happen to just guys...
>>
>>35269417
There are other clothes than hoodies to keep you warm

I'm no fashion expert but if you wear a button shirt with jacket, nice kakis and casual shoes you'll appear a lot more presentable

I feel you bro, it's not your fault you're part of a stereotype but you can't change other people, you can only change yourself (which influences how others see you)
>>
>>35260983
Did you sell your soul or something?
Sometimes dead people give off bad vibes
>>
>>35269507
>>35269602
I think what he meant was is there's 7 billion people on the Earth, if even 1% if attracted to you that's still 70,000,000 people
>>
>>35269823
Learn to

Don't see conversations as a project you have to finish as quickly and efficiently as possible, but as fun activities that helps both participants. Become a listener, learn to be interested in people. People love talking about themselves, especially girls
>>
>>35270042
I do listen to people and ask them about themselves, I just never really bring up my own personal life too much aside from current goals and things I'm working on.

idk how people tend to see that, curious though
>>
>>35269794

I gotta say i hate talking at work, everyone on the floor knows i run the machine that requires the fastest person. I am hustling all shift and i rarely take breaks. Yet there are people who run slow machines that they have to wait on come over and talk to me or see if i want to go on break with them etc.

Shit is annoying. i want to be alone at work, i don't have time for social shit. Gotta go full robot wagecuck mode like i've been training for my entire life.

Only i don't go full girl autism mode and ignore them like these bitches do, people are people doesn't matter if they are ugly or fat etc you have to eat everyones shit even if you KNOW you're better, so yeah i talk with them and go out on break or whatever.

Seems like these chicks need a little adversity to remind them how to be a human being, guess it only comes from getting old for them since i know most of them go their entire life without any actual problems. Some guys are like this too make no mistake.
>>
>>35270070
It seems like you have something to hide or have low self esteem. Conversations are a two-way street, both people should give input.
>>
>>35270108
It dosent feel like i'm hiding, I just dont bring it up if nobody asks. I do talk about other stuff like current events
>>
im from Midwest, fat as fuck but a handsome gay guy said I had a nice face.

never really had that problem OP, I have noticed I talk deeper when I first talk to someone... like to the point where my voice starts to get croaky and shit.. it works I guess? idk im an autist
>>
>>35262071
Which is why you're not posting a pic? Let's face it, pics or you're ugly.
>>
>>35262155
>Every man just wants to fuck a woman, not love them
Just because you're a stupid slut who put out on the first date and got taken advantage of, does not mean all men don't want love. Go fuck yourself you misandrist cunt.
>>
>>35260983
>gals
Chris-chan pls stay
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.