[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the crossfit meme finally gone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: Crossfit2.jpg (215 KB, 2048x1360) Image search: [Google]
Crossfit2.jpg
215 KB, 2048x1360
Is the crossfit meme finally gone?
>>
>>35259541
Bruh. Bruh. People still use crystals to heal themselves and shit. Cross fit will not be gone for a long time.
>>
>>35259541
It's gotten too big to be mocked any longer. It's akin to calling the Jonas brothers fags; you end up looking like the insecure one.
>>
>>35259541
Crossfit will die soon enough. Its thr equivalent of jazzercizing. But Functional Patterns on the other hand is here to stay. Look it up. Its great for overall mobility, posture, mechanics, and athleticism.
>>
Doesn't matter.Vegan meme looks stronger than crossfit meme even been.
>>
>>35259541
Yes, vegan is the current meme.
>>
>>35260518
>>35260520
this

everybody in fitness industry is jerking of to the thought of being vegan nowadays
>>
>there are people that legitimately think going vegan is a meme

yea, understanding that we are animals and that all animals deserve respect is a meme

why not cause deliberate, unnecessary suffering to sentient beings.

they are as naive and kind as 3 year old kids, nothing wrong with abusing them and making them suffer to no end.
>>
>>35260478

the appeal of crossfit is its social angle.

for autists like myself, meeting new people or fostering meaningful relationships with others is about as far down my to do list as it gets.

but for normal white folk, crossfit fills a niche.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>35260724
>not claiming your rightful place at the top of the food chain
Top cuck
>>
>>35260782
'woo, survival of the fittest, yay'
'I'm still getting used to getting raped, seeing my friends getting murdered over money and fucking no women whatsoever'
'but yea, survival of the fittest is where it's at b-bros'

top of the food chain. you're not there.
>>
>>35260811
>betamax
>>
>>35260811
What are you even talking about, you bleeding heart faggot? I don't know what kind of neighbourhood you live in, but in mine the gangsters don't generally resort to cannibalism. The FOOD chain =/= survival of the fittest
>>
>>35260724

>all animals deserve respect
>sentient beings
>unnecessary suffering

TOP KEK stop being such a fag
>>
>>35260832
>The FOOD chain =/= survival of the fittest
I rest my case.
>>
>>35260811
>>35260946

How about you try forming a cohesive argument instead of relying on retarded non-sequiturs that you think make you sound smart?
>>
>>35260724
>they are as naive and kind as 3 year old kids
Lmao, confirmed for never having been around animals. Pigs are hardcore, they'll gang up and bully a single pig in their pen to death just because.
Most of them are nice and docile, but it's not like some Disney fantasy you've got going on in your head. They're animals, they don't play by our rules and morals.
>>
>>35260324
this
>>
>>35260724
>nothing wrong with abusing

Yep. I like eating them.
>>
>>35261058
https://youtu.be/tacB7jG4zJk?t=12m10s

Animals with granted supply of food, who don't have to battle or hunt, are docile.

So are people who have what they need, if it's reasonable.

>'hurr pigs are vicious'
>'marco pierre white, on tame bulls, 'do you think they sense fear'
I wish that serves to you as a mirror.
>>
>>35261178
>I wish that serves to you as a mirror

Is english your first language?
>>
>>35261220
no. but it seems to me that battling over a wrongly placed 'to' in a phrase and (likely) making use of that to undermine and divert from the point of the conversation is a resort reserved to a coward or a scared person.

so please, let's not start this.
>>
>>35260478
Naudi pls go
>>
>>35261178
Even if they have food they fight. The stronger and gluttonous ones pay attention to the smaller and weaker ones, so when they go to eat they attack and chase them away to take their food for themselves, even if they're well fed.
I work on a farm dude, I see this happen right in front of me. Where do you get your knowledge, Youtube and Liveleak?
>>
>>35261271
welp you sure told me.

actually I'm not one of the guys you're arguing with. I was just interested because I hadn't heard anyone use a phrase like "I wish that to serve you as a mirror".

Don't care about your point one way or the other but you sure do seem butt flustered Pierre
>>
>>35260478
>naudi pls
>>
>>35261342
>welp you sure told me.
>butt flustered pierre
My man, I even had the care of opening a parenthesis to exempt you, saying that 'likely', but not 'definitely' you were making use of faulty wording to disqualify what I say.

Stop freaking out.
>>
>>35261320
Ok. I'm not having pigs for pets, then.
>>
>>35261402
Thanks friend I'll try
>>
>>35261304
>>35261375
Who is naudi? Did I miss a new meme?
>>
>>35261499
He is the guy behind functional patterns and admitted he was shilling im /fit/
>>
>>35259541
I appreciate crossfit for producing so many sexy mild muscled women
>>
>>35261516
Hes shilling all the time. Most recent try was yesterrday
>>
>>35259557
What the fuck is wrong with self-healing via crystal conduits? Have you even tried it breh? No more DOMS ever.
>>
File: 1449005363033.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449005363033.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>35260478
Nobody likes you faggot.
>>
>>35261178
>animals with a food supply are docile

top kek, have you never seen two dogs flip shit on each other for no reason?
>>
>>35261516
>>35261580
>>35261807
Not him but why all the hate for Naudi? And no responses like "he looks like shit" or "he doesnt train for strength". There has never been a 1 size fits all approach to health and fitness. Hes just trying something new. I just dont understand why he gets ripped a new asshole when he posts.
>>
>>35262417
We don't like shills, Naudi.
>>
>>35262334
animals push back when they feel threatened.

humans are no different.

just look at how often you and others take seriously petty things so they can resist once more something that threatens their self image, opinions, the things they consider sacred and take for granted, among other things.
>>
>>35262417
cause it obviously sucks, any fool who's been active for a couple years and tried things out would see that
he's trying to make money, plain and simple, we like honesty and free information and we know what works, you think he's just going to reinvent the way people find health and happiness? sure I guess it's an alternative but why reinvent the wheel? If you're not fit right now you're not going to get there by following some unaesthetic moron's advice, you do it through hardwork, sweat, blood and anything necessary.
>>
>not realizing crossfit is optimal for actual "fitness" and that stressing all metabolic systems is important to funcyion in any situation

Judging all of you rn t b h
>>
>>35260478
manlet detected
>>
>>35262417

Any reaction to this Naudi?

http://bretcontreras.com/challenging-naudi-aguilar-of-functional-patterns-to-a-debate/
>>
>>35262417
He's not trying anything new. He's simply getting REALLY myopic and into the minutiae of postural and mobility work, more or less in a correctional sense; but to market it, overblowing what is true (to a degree)
Is it true that most people have some degree of compensation? Yes.
Is it likely (and thus worth the amount of time he advises to put into it, into it) to have the amount of effect he's marketing? Not actually.

He's not technically wrong, but he's over-looking the human aspect to fitness; people mostly just want to look good and not die early.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.