[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vader didn't skip leg day Why do you?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: 1450186560138[1].jpg (106 KB, 910x616) Image search: [Google]
1450186560138[1].jpg
106 KB, 910x616
Vader didn't skip leg day

Why do you?!
>>
Today one grill from work noticed that my butt became bigger. I guess I'm gonna skip leg days for a while.
>>
If somebody doesn't want to do legs, then let them be. its their decision, not yours. I don't understand why everyone starts to act like a russian weightlifting jesus after their first squat workout. I myself love to train legs, but then again i don't really enjoy cardio and i skip it a lot.

Im sure there's something that you like to skip too. You sure that you fixed your hair this morning?
>>
because i have a hamstring tendon injury
>>
>>35258825
But I don't...
>>
>>35258853
My hair a shit right now. But it's longer than it's been in a long time and I'm just enjoying the length, fucking about with it, and looking like a Wolverine.

I'm cleancut as fuck usually, so it's just a bit of new fun.

I've been doing more cardio and bodyweight stuff lately, so I've been skipping my actual weighlifting days.

That being said, I feel better than I have in a while.
>>
>>35258853
I just want everybody to be the best possible version of themselves, man. I want them to be happy, and not the shallow kind of happy that comes from quick indulgences and putting off hard work, but the fulfilling happiness of a self, both mental and physical, you can be proud of. I want eveybody to be able to look at themselves and say "I made me, every little bit, and fuck if I didn't do the best job I possibly could."
>>
Because I don't want to fuck my shit up.
>>
>>35258896
'best' is relative, and there are fewer people that think 'best' means 'able to squat the most' than there are that don't
>>
>>35258926
I said nothing about able to squat the most, but surely you'd agree the best possible version of you wouldn't be deficient in physical strength from the waist down?
>>
>>35258896
Then you should do sports, learn instruments, read books etc. Some shallow things like 200kg squat or big bicep are far away from that. Gym is more a lifestyle than a hobby, so most pple end up just getting their lifts up and trying to look better. Thats what they call "best version of yourself". Its pretty shallow.
>>
>>35258949
Holy god you're acting like I said do leg day and only leg day. You should do all these things. Strength training is just one piece of the puzzle.
>>
>>35258892
Yea. I started out doing lots of Cardio when I began a year ago. Did a couple of obstacle races, then realized I've been neglecting weightlifting. Now I am neglecting cardio, and even though I am beginning to finally look decent in the mirror I don't feel as.. Healthy. I need to start to do both.
>>
>>35258963
And you're acting like you're the best version of yourself becouse you do legs and upper body breh
>>
because i do cycling and my legs are already swole
>>
>>35258973
Right, everyone should just keep training half of their body, then, because half is better than all. Good job, buddy. Have a nice day.
>>
>>35258943

You're not per definition deficient in strength from the waist down if you don't have a leg day.
>>
>>35258995
No that's cool man I believe you keep not training legs I'm sure you will have a balanced physique.
>>
>>35258986
What if you're just a teenager who wants a bit bigger biceps and abs and that's it? If that is his goal, then let it be. And if he loses interest, then he will find something else.
>>
>>35258949
Sports are a straight up waste of time and increased risk of injury. Remeber that time that sports help society and didn't draw funds and give needless voice to retarded 7 foot tall black dudes?
>>
>>35258970
Fuck the insecure bulkfags man, having a healthy heart and respiratory system outweighs dysfunctional muscle.

Definitely start doing both. Make the next time you go gym be a cardio sesh.
>>
>>35259002

I will thanks to running, sprinting, and other types of cardio. You just keep on thinking that a leg day is necessary whatsoever.
>>
>>35259102
I just want what's best for you, anon. Why won't you let me love you?
>>
>>35258926
>and there are fewer people that think 'best' means 'able to squat the most' than there are that don't
From a certain point of view
>>
>>35258825
Everyday is leg day for me.
>>
>>35259136
Heh more Star Wars jokes. I like you.
>>
>>35258825
Because I feel like aids whenever I do legs. Exhausted and a bit nauseous, plus pain during the exercises.

legs are just a bitch. I wouldnt skip em if they worked out like the rest of the body.
>>
File: 1445823722097.jpg (83 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
1445823722097.jpg
83 KB, 640x631
>>35258850

Because you hate pussy?!
>>
>>35259162

Pussy
>>
>>35259168
Nay. Don't want buy a new pair of pants. And rly don't see any reason to go beyond 2pl8.
>>
... Leg day?
>>
>>35259255

being unable to wear pants is a meme faggot
>>
>>35259306
So you say that my pants that now looks like tights on me is a meme? Thanks /fit/, i thought it's real.
>>
>>35259162
>im a huge bitch

that's all i read.
>>
>>35259255
>I'm incapable of purchasing new jeans to accomodate the growing size and strength of my body
>better never get stronger

Powerful logic m8
>>
been doing squats twice a week lately since my legs are so small

I did my first set of squats right after my workout and my left hand got all tingly, like it was covered in poprocks, so I stopped.
>>
>>35259596
You need to rest the bar on your traps not on your neck.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.