[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /fit/ snacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: parenica.jpg (35 KB, 275x201) Image search: [Google]
parenica.jpg
35 KB, 275x201
who /parenica/ here?
>>
What a sad, sad pair of cinnamon rolls.
>>
>>
>>35258653
I love Oscypek. I'm off to Poland next month and I'll eat so much of that stuff
>>
>>35258978
Enjoy being salty, mate!
>>
>>35259008
the only thing that'll be salty is the inside lining of those hot Polish girls
>>
File: 1436591742761.jpg (25 KB, 214x265) Image search: [Google]
1436591742761.jpg
25 KB, 214x265
>>35258653
>carb dense shit
back to /plg/ fatty
>>
>>35259060
>2,4g/100g

okmate
>>
>>35259160
where are you getting 2.4% carbs from? I don't see a 2.4 or 2,4 on that list. There's a 24.
>>
>>35259798
I don't speak Polish but I have half a brain's worth of common sense so...

Sacharidy is carbs (like saccharides, sugars)
2.38 is rounded pretty easily to 2.4

So 2.4 g carbs.

Fight me irl faggot
>>
>pork rinds

Pretty tasty with salt and chili powder, and the protein to calorie ratio is very similar to that of eggs. They're also cheap. The downside (or upside, depending on how many calories you need that day) is that it's hard to eat very many of them in one sitting.

>boiled eggs

Decent calorie to protein ratio and really filling, but hard to cook to perfection at my altitude. They also can be a little inconvenient if you don't have the time/stuff to boil eggs.

>open faced sandwich with mayo, a tomato, and a can of sardines

It's decent protein (~25 grams) and low calorie (~350 calories) for a low price and minimal effort. It takes a little longer than other snacks, but it's so easy and cheap to do that I still have it a lot, and it also makes a good meal on a cut when you need something filling that won't put you over on calories.

>salt and vinegar potato chips

These are GOAT after a hard cardio or sprints workout. They have lots of electrolytes to help replenish your sweat, taste great, and have some carbs to replenish your glycogen stores. I always go for the kettle cooked kinds.
>>
>>35258665
it's not a roll, just a smoked cheese.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.