[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'sup Guys, I wanna get a head start on my New Year's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: h2[1].jpg (414 KB, 1599x967) Image search: [Google]
h2[1].jpg
414 KB, 1599x967
'sup Guys,

I wanna get a head start on my New Year's resolution of becoming more fit and building some muscle while losing my gut.

I really only wanna tone up and look good naked, I don't care about powerlifting competition or anything like that.

Any other guys who're in the same situation as I am around? Any good routines to follow?
>>
Sticky.
>>
>>35257932
I've looked into it but as I said I'm not gonna start powerlifting so the entire squat/deadlift/bench thing isn't what I'm after.

My gym has a bunch of great machines that I'm planning on using, alongside with the cardio equipment
>>
>>35257943
>using machines
GET THE FUCK OUT FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
There is the "Happy New Year" workout. It differs completely from normal workouts that are mentioned in the sticky. You start by waiting for a day that has the ritual of heavy drinking and staying up late. You could also smoke some cigarettes. Then the next day you wake up being quite destroyed and hungry, so after ordering a pizza you should watch some youtube videos to start the day easy. The bad thing is that you soon have to go to work again and because of all that stress, working out isn't an option AT THE MOMENT. Maybe 2017.
>>
>>35257943
is this bait? It has to be bait.

Wanna lose weight? Eat less and do cardio.
Wanna lose fat and not muscle? Eat less and do cardio and lift heavy weight.
>bu...but I don't want to be a powerlifter and have too big muscles
Yeah well, I don't want to become a genius like Einstein so I don't read books.
>>
>>35257943

just fuck off m8
>>
>>35257943
b8
>>
>>35257993
kek
>>
File: 1407791203183.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1407791203183.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>
>>35257943
pls be b8
>>
>nyr
You're not gonna make it
>>
File: 1448657024471.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1448657024471.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>35257923
>>
Bump. Why the fuck are y'all acting like a bunch of twats I thought this is a fitness board
>>
File: 1446580169892.jpg (51 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1446580169892.jpg
51 KB, 625x626
>>
This has gotta be bait. If by some off chance it isn't. You know nothing about fitness so how will you know what to believe in this thread? Read the sticky
>>
>>35258427
You come asking for help but then you dismiss help we offer. Just fuck off and remain a DYEL.
>>
>>35258533
Help pertaining to powerlifting, something I told y'all I wasn't interested in.

What the fuck is the problem here
>>
>>35258579

you are the only person to even mention powerlifting. This is akin to calling someone a nigger, then being told that it's wrong, and then proceeding to call the other guy a racist when YOU'RE the one who said nigger in the first place.

The sticky does not read: ALL YE WHO POWERLIFT ATTEST BY THEE COMMANDANTS.

It's just a compilation of how to lose fat, maintain muscle, and diet. If you're not willing to at least give it a read through, then I got bad news for you anon. You're never going to make it.

P.S. Fuck your new years resolution, start right fucking now by doing as many pushups and situps as the alst two numbers of this post. I don't care if you do the pushups in sets of 5, just do them.
>>
>>35258604
You should sage, its a b8 thread
>>
>>35258604
Can't even do a set, senpai
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.