[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self hatred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 350x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 350x323
>been lifting 2.5 years, still skinny and look like shit despite being consistent with diet, routine and tracking progress
>at gym today, have to look at my pathetic genetic shitstain of a body and my ugly face in the mirror
>pain is all-encompassing and a constant reminder I am an inferior being
>have to subject girls to my dogshit face and shit genes, can tell they feel sick being forced to be in my presence
>doing bicep curls, this good looking tanned broad shouldered 6'4 guy walks in and proceeds to workout next to me.
>leave mid way through set and want to die on the drive home

Going to the gym just makes my self esteem worse.
>>
>>35257545
Post pic for evaluation
>>
You're probably working out wrong, or not eating as clean as you think. You should be seeing good results after 6 months, let alone 2 and a half years.
>>
>>35257562
I have zero photos of myself, I'd rather skin myself alive than take a picture.
>>
>>35257569
Nope. I stick to proven programs and track all my calories. My problem is I have a pathetic bone structure and my arms and upper body is eternally small (I'm 6'3).
>inb4 you are tall you have nothing to complain about. I'm invisible to girls thanks to being ugly and tiny framed, give me 5'7 and built like a tank and good looking any day
>>
>>35257571
You have to get out of this bad circle somehow. Take your phone, take pic, post pic. We can't evaluate you based on emo-blogging.
>>
>>35257545
>been hitting the gym for about 3 weeks now
>started with otterbody which i gained through bodyweight
>broad shouldered
>go to a new section of the gym i never went to because everyone said it was shit
>it wasnt
>do lmao15kg bicep curls for 5x5
>some dude doing bicep curls next to me
>leaves pretty soon after i arrived
>finish work out and go home
True story, though. happened yesterday.
You wouldn't happen to be from finland?
>>
>>35257545
What is youre routine? Do you do strength training or hypertrophy? How often do you train?
>>
>wake up, decide to get a haircut before gym as it's getting too long
>shower/bathe, put on deodrant etc good hygiene
>walk to hairdressers as it's within walking distance (20 minute walk)
>get there, walk in
>hit by a blast of heat, hairdressers have the heater blasting high as it's winter
>immediately start sweating
>sitting down waiting my turn, wiping sweat with sleave of hoodie
>take hoodie off, put it on hanger, my turn to get haircut
>noticeably sweating at this point, like lines down my face
>doesn't help that their is a new hairdresser i haven't seen before, and is young and hot af, whereas all other people who work their are old hags
>guess who i have cutting my hair? new girl
>making chit chat, sweating intensifies, face getting red
>still acting normal despite sweating bricks, like face is shining
>eventually she says do you want a tissue
>i say sure, thanks
>they have no tissues left, only wet wipes, take one anyway
>start wiping face with wet wipes, face starts getting redder and redder as chemicals interact
>sweating greatly intensifies
>cutie hairdresser making jokes (it does get hot in this corner, i'm hot too haha), (i could take this sweater off as well it's so hot), (we women feel the cold a bit more haha)
>act normie as I can, make her laugh a few times
>one of the old hags says I might be ill given how much I'm sweating
>pls god let this end
>eventually it ends, i pay her twice as much as needed and leave very quickly, just in time to hear her say have a merry christm-
>leave and shut door behind me

I'm not gonna make it /fit/, I'm too far gone. Save yourselves.
>>
You sound like you have extreme self-esteem issues.

The mirror is a TERRIBLE way to assess your progress. You see yourself in the mirror every day. You can't possibly notice the incremental changes that a clean diet and good routine add to your appearance.

Measurements are good to track your progress. How your clothes fit is another.
>>
>>35257996
This take a photo full body then another a couple of months later you will be able to see the difference.
>>
>>35257844
oh man.. that sucks mate, I feel ya.
Hope it gets better for you
>>
>>35257545
Eat more faggot
>>
>>35257693
>>do lmao15kg bicep curls for 5x5
scrub, I do 25kg for 12 reps
>>
File: A9AEmLn.jpg (294 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
A9AEmLn.jpg
294 KB, 1920x1080
>>35257996
sound advice
>>
>>35257571
You might have body dysmorphia and actually look way better then you think.
Please take a pic and post it might help you with your self esteem issues if you get some positive feedback.
>>
I just got out of my exam. D. D again. God I'm so stupid! And I lied to everyone and said I got a C. Why am I so stupid? How can I fix this?
>>
>>35258597
study or end up working in mcdonalds like a stupid nigger
>>
>>35258597
Read books my nigger, and actually study the subject.
>>
>>35258597
Study more
>>
>>35258597
Dude getting good qualifications doesn't necessarily relates to intelligence, but instead it is related to how much do you study.

Probably you're studying less than you need. Try planning your study with anticipation. We're all going to make it breh.
>>
>>35257844
kek
>>
>>35257545
Go whine somewhere else
>>
>>35257693
For fucks sake. I'm a grill and I do bicep curls with 12,5kgx8. You are putting our Finnish master race genes to shame.
>>
>>35258597
>>35258843
This op. Listen to this. Plan your studying or take a break and find out if what you're studying is actually what you want to be studying.
>>
>>35257545
How much do you Bench OP?
If youre too ashamed to post, I cant even Bench 2 plates after 3 years of training if that makes you feel better.
>>
>>35257844

dayum!
>>
>>35258644
>>35258649
>>35258650
>>35258843
>>35259024
Thank you guys, I will. I hope it gets through my skull. I didn't know you had to memorize so much in math. What should I focus on when I study? I went to a scientology school before high school and they left us to our own and didn't teach.
>>
>>35257844
have a merry chrism anon
>>
The hottest girl I ever fucked literally said to me "you're short and skinnyfat", then I fucked her a few times.

Get over yourself OP. I know it's trite, but lack of confidence truly is worse than any of those other things.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.