[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please help me lose my man boobs, I know I'm big all over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151215_033541.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151215_033541.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
please help me lose my man boobs, I know I'm big all over but I wouldn't feel too bad about it if I had a normal sized chest
>>
Sup fat piece of shit, no one will help you lose it. Read sticky.
>>
>>35256852
You're fat all over, you can't just reduce your tits and keep everything else the way it is.

Also, you clearly didn't read the sticky.
>>
>>35256852
spot fat reduction is a myth, it's impossible to target the fat on your chest... this info is available in the sticky btw, you should probably go read it before asking any more questions.
>>
Read the sticky. You can't just miraculously lose tits unless you cut them off.
>>
Shit nigger. You got one big titty and one little titty. You should start calling yourself Biggie Smalls.
>>
lets just say you're gonna fucking hate your life for the next year
>IF you decide to man the fuck up m8ne
>>
The sticky is your start.
Also, while you lose your fat, read about hormones and diet, it will be complicated at first, then it will get simple again.
You will be glad you learnt that.
And look into intermittent fasting.
Maybe even find an intelligent and educated person to talk about what happens if you lose fat.
>>
>>35256852
Very low carb paleo diet, intermittent fasting, caloric deficit, lift heavy weights and walk/move as much as possible.

Once you begin to resemble a human again you can make appropriate changes to your diet.
>>
>>35256946
Why's that?
>>
Just do 1000 pusb ups andayb bro np u got this ;))))
>>
>>35256852
Eat less for the next 2 years. Around 11kcals X lbs(bodyweight) should be fine, move more, be active, count all the calories you eat, every single one, weigh yourself everyday and take the weekly average, compare that number week by week. Repeat until you'll look like a human being
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.