[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adding raw meat/organs in your diet? I've read where people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: MEAT.jpg (313 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
MEAT.jpg
313 KB, 1024x681
Adding raw meat/organs in your diet? I've read where people argue that humans are supposed to eat more raw meat and organs that are rich in nutrients that we basically cook out of food. What's the /fit/ opinion on this? Any of you do it?
>>
>>35256719
Retarded
>>
>>35256719
Raw anything tastes like shit. There's a reason cavemen started cooking that shit as soon as they figured it out
>>
Mt ex was a nutrutionist and she said you CANNOT just jump into eating raw food (become a raw foodist) you have to ease yourself into it. By slowly adding raw food and taking cooked food out very slowly becuase your body has to get use to it, the plus side of doing it is your body has to use less enzymes to digest the food so you actually get a burst of energy when. You eat alot. Instead of getting tired when you eat a big meal
>>
how the fuck are you supposed to eat raw meat when most of it is contaminated during processing?

unlesd you farm/hunt and slaughter your own animals that is
>>
Enjoy your e.coli
>>
File: GvdI7z.jpg (106 KB, 1039x1191) Image search: [Google]
GvdI7z.jpg
106 KB, 1039x1191
>>35256728
if you go for taste, you're gonna be eating the typical America diet and crave high sodium sweet greasy shit 24/7
>>
>>35256776
Why eat food that tastes like literal shit when you can eat food that tastes ok though? That's just dumb.
>>
>>35256783
go back to /ck/ fatty
>>
Japanese eat raw fish and they are considered some of the healthiest and longest living people.
>>
enjoy your MRC-1
>>
There are no heat sensitive vitamins in meat that you can't get from milk, eggs, or vegetables.
>>
File: ok-hand-sign.png (15 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
ok-hand-sign.png
15 KB, 256x256
>>35256789

yes, all that cooked meat is going to make me fatty af XDDD

dank bro, dank
>>
File: north.jpg (583 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
north.jpg
583 KB, 1024x679
these people are estimated to be getting around 5g of creatine per day from child
>>
I'm vegan so....
>>
>>35256930
Your parents probably wish the saying "you are what you eat" will come true, so you could become a vegetable and they could pull the plug.
>>
>>35256719
Seems impossible to do on a bulk. Cooking makes food easier to digest. If you were trying to bulk on raw meat, your stomach would be full 24/7.
>>
>>35256719
Humans have a bad time digesting raw meat. But go for it, and make another thread once you're in the hospital
>>
>>35256930
How typical
>>
>>35256930
Thanks anon, how would we ever live our lives not knowing?
>>
Bad idea. Not that raw meat is particularly bad for you, but the shit that you buy in the grocery store is. Meat from slaughterhouses isn't clean enough for that, and you're going to get parasites/bugs.

If you have a local farm you can buy fresh slaughtered meat from, go ahead.
>>
File: sushi-0.jpg (361 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
sushi-0.jpg
361 KB, 1600x1063
>>35256719
Raw meat can be delicious
>>
>>35256776
Fast food tastes like shit m8. I crave fucking veggies and fish I'm not a goddamned addict
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.