[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no motivation about going gym, i am 6" and 68 kg,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1280x960
I have no motivation about going gym, i am 6" and 68 kg, thin as hell, when i look mirror i see a very weak guy, i have been preparing myself for one fuckin year to have a habit but i ve never gone there 1 month regularly, i need it but i have no inner force also i am asocial so i think motivation is the biggest thing what do you advice me?
>>
do it, nerd
>>
>>35254243
do 3 x 12 relatively heavy weight of everything for something like a month, then start 5 x 5 HEAVY ASS weight
start by doing compounds in this first month then move to isolation or stick with compounds if you must
eat a lot, like a lot, suplements would br great, one protein shake after your workouts
never skip a day
you are going to make it, i see a lot of myself in your body
>>
>>35254319
okay i get it, i ll give chance to try it but i wonder how you guys motivate yourself, what do you tell yourself when you do not want to move your asses?
>>
File: 1444006768337.jpg (268 KB, 1285x537) Image search: [Google]
1444006768337.jpg
268 KB, 1285x537
>>35254395
besides pic, the feeling of looking in the mirror and get that feeling of joy, that feeling that you could do whatever you want, and I promisse you op, people will notice even the smallest of your gains
>>
>>35254461
nice post, thanks anon, i need read and follow things like that
>>
>>35254512
no problem bro, keep lurking /fit/ you will find something new every now and then, remember, dont seek quick results, your body is not used to lifting so it might take a while, but i am sure you will find something diferent in about a month
>>
>>35254243
>no motivation
>not trying to form a habit because I'm lazy

Pick both or none.

Motivation is advertising talk. Real humans are habitual by nature. Time to make it a habit. Don't feel motivated, feel forced. Once habit is formed then your on your way to making it.
>>
>>35254395
If there is something I learnt from my (top)cunt of an English teacher, it's "don't try, just do". That and "think by writing" cause you know, English.
>>
>>35254708
oh if i was lazy, i would not give a fuck,but i ve learnt how to cook rice,omlet,pasta because of bodybuilding; i meals are perfect for bulking but going gym regularly part is still miss
>>
>6"
That must be like a record or something
>>
>>35254395
I just think about how I have nothing better to do
>>
>>35254243
Just shut the fuck up. Gym 5 times and week and eat protein and carbs.
>>
>>35254243

Honestly it's REALLY simple. How bad do you want it? How badly do you want to look in the mirror and be proud of your physical self? That's all there is to it. If you don't want it enough you'll never get it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.