[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really self conscious about my body, due to injuries I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 940x2229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 940x2229
Really self conscious about my body, due to injuries I haven't been able to exercise at all in months and I got injured right when I was starting.

My hips feel huge and (can't tell in this pic) but I think I have gyno too.

What's wrong with me?
>>
nothing you have a normal body for someone who doesn't lift.

go outside and look at other people every now and then and you will see that almost everyone your age looks like that desu
>>
>>35252287
I never see people with their hips as big as mine unless they're women.
>>
trust me its normal stop worrying and start lifting instead

also don't forget to eat
>>
>>35252305
use it to your advantage

you'll have an easier time doing full squats
>>
>>35252253
Your hips are wide but your shoulders are wider
I have hips slightly wider than yours, youre fine
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1027x1172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1027x1172
>>35252352
Check this gyno out this can't be normal
>>
>>35252374
Fuck off if you're gonna be so whiny
Never gonna make it with that attitude
>>
just fucking lift its obvious you have never picked up and dropped anything yet so why even come here
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 659x1264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 659x1264
>>35252396
I did, like I said I was just starting but now I have this. I had to have surgery to repair a bone.

Can't lift over 5 pounds at least for another 6 weeks.

>>35252387
Not trying to be whiny sorry, trying to get feedback on another angle since the first didn't have this visible.
>>
>>35252476
You look fine, stfu

Now post pics of you in girl underwear
>>
>>35252476
This is a wrist, right?

You can do planks, leg raises, squats without a barbell and a bunch of cardio exercises. Do what you can with what you have for now, you'll train your upper body after recovery.
>>
>>35252666
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to run without a brace but I guess mucking it up wouldn't be too bad of a thing.

>>35252488
You don't think it's gyno?

I don't have access to girl underwear btw
>>
>>35252666
Oh and yes it's the wrist, my right one.
>>
>>35252253
>muh gyno
>muh wide hips
>muh self consciousness
Holy fuck its like you fell for all the memes except the only one who can help you: SS+GOMAD
>>
Dont be so insecure, you look just fine senpai. But n-no homo

Sseriously tho, I've seen freaks on this board and you ain't one of them.
>>
>>35252365
Is this a meme? I have wide hips but any advantage if there was one is offsrt by short torso+ long legs wombo combo (not op)
>>
>>35252253
put on panties and start sucking cock
>>
>>35252824
no bully
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.