[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, just figured i'd ask y'all a quick question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: dandruff.jpg (6 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
dandruff.jpg
6 KB, 318x159
Hey guys, just figured i'd ask y'all a quick question. Maybe some of you have more knowledge on the subject then me. So In early November I started getting Dandruff in my hair, and I have never had it in my entire life and I was wondering what the heck could be causing it. I thought maybe it was the weather but ive lived here in Chicago my entire life. I shampoo 2-3 times a week so I dont overdue it, I do the same thing I always do, and this makes me incredibly insecure. Now I just recently thought it could perhaps be supplements because around that time, I started taking a few supplements again. 3 actually. And those are
Vitamin D3 (As cholecalciferol from Lanolin)

5,000 UI every other day. Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1g a day.

Zinc (Picolinate) 50g a day.

I believe the Vitamin D might have something to do with it, because if I remember correctly, I started taking it 1.5-2 weeks before I started noticing my hair getting a small amount of dandruff. And it has progressively gotten worse. Another thing about the Vitamin D is, it expired in April of 2015, I just assumed they would still be okay. I have recently started using Selsun Blue moisturizing shampoo which is medicated for Dandruff and that isnt doing anything. I went to the doctor and he confirmed it is no Fungus, but most doctors dont have time to really understand or study supplements so I wanted to come ask you guys. I hope to God someone can help me here. Thank you so so much, look forward to reading your responses.
>>
>I shampoo 2-3 times a week

That's where you're going wrong. Don't shampoo your hair.
>>
>>35252133
bullshit, senpai

just use the right shampoo, dude
>>
invest in head and shoulders
use it until the dandruff is gone then rotate it in with your regular shampoo to prevent it
>>
>>35252672
Maybe that isint OP's fucking problem
>>
>>35253456
stupid fuck
>>
File: Snapchat-6843751449627954592.jpg (369 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6843751449627954592.jpg
369 KB, 720x1280
>>35252093
The d I used
>>
File: Snapchat--3882914795119439220.jpg (296 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--3882914795119439220.jpg
296 KB, 720x1280
>>35253923
>>
Get a different shampoo and make sure you're washing it all out.

Been there
>>
>>35254121
Like what?
>>
File: 1432667203531.jpg (276 KB, 704x701) Image search: [Google]
1432667203531.jpg
276 KB, 704x701
>>35252093
DO NOT GET HEAD AND SHOULDERS. I think they put something in it to cause dry skin and makes people buy it more.

Mostly people don't have proper dandruff as that's a specific medical condition - normally its just dry skin on the scalp.

Get Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner and wash every 2 days. Sorted.
>>
II'll usually get it in my beard for some reason.
But I've been using the Amish beard balm and that seems to have stopped it.
Also I make sure to rinse it really good. Idk man weird shit.
>>
>>35254235
I keep getting fucking recommendations like that, what about that baby shampoo?
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 199x149) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 199x149
Actual dude with long hair here, use this stuff it's super nice, you might wanna look at a contitioner with it. I would recommend something but I'm not at home and just use what my sister buys.

Link related
Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo, Original Formula, 16 oz. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009KN8UA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_SY9BwbPSCBCS9
>>
hmmm
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.