[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
soon-to-be former robot here. i'm about to start exercising.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: synthol-is-cool.jpg (72 KB, 634x669) Image search: [Google]
synthol-is-cool.jpg
72 KB, 634x669
soon-to-be former robot here.

i'm about to start exercising. i'm not going to do the beginner workouts because they're boring and stupid. i'm just gonna work out every muscle in my body until i hit muscle failure.

i'm also gonna run a mile every day.

my stupid apartment's gym isn't very big. like 3 crappy machines and a bunch of dumbbells. what do?

i'm going to do this every day with a calorie deficit

i'm going to get sexy and get a girlfriend
>>
why don't you actually do it instead of telling us then ?
>>
wew lad
>>
Wew
>>
Anon you're probably just gonna burn yourself out and then stop doing it in a week
>>
> i'm not going to do the beginner workouts because they're boring and stupid. i'm just gonna work out every muscle in my body until i hit muscle failure.
>i'm also gonna run a mile every day.
I see nothing wrong with the situation that is currently unfolding
>>
File: 1415503402689.jpg (35 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1415503402689.jpg
35 KB, 400x462
HAHAHHhahahah

funny guy

you sure know a lot more about training that the people who designed the begginer routines the sticky suggests

lmaoing@urlife

follow a begginers routine how it is supposed to be done, eat at a caloric deficit if you're fat (which I assume since you're a robot) and stop wanting to get everything done in 3 weeks. This is not an activity for impatient people.
>>
File: Saitama's_physique.jpg (141 KB, 485x655) Image search: [Google]
Saitama's_physique.jpg
141 KB, 485x655
>>35251835
that isnt a very good routine so i reccomend
100 pushups
100 situps
100 squats
a 5 mile run
EVERY SINGLE DAY
be sure to have a good meal every day, but just a banana in the morning is fine
and do not use the A/C or heat no matter how hot or cold it gets to train your mind
>>
>>35251835
Are you 14 by any chance?
>>
>>35251835
If you're serious, do start a beginner routine. It's a foolproof plan, put together by an expert trainer. For something like this, failure to plan = planning too fail.
Get a simple easy to follow plan and follow it through. If beginner routines seem too boring, check out bodbot dot com.
Keep in mind you won't see fast results regardless.
5/10 for making me hope you're sincere.
>>
>>35253133
... Though now that I think about it, nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.
>>
>>35251835
>soon-to-be former robot here.

No, there are no alphas on /fit/

There are only less lanky robots
>>
>>35251835
post pic?
>>
pls post current body type
>>
File: 1447705251757.jpg (265 KB, 732x799) Image search: [Google]
1447705251757.jpg
265 KB, 732x799
>>35252961
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 392x500
>>35251835
>>
Recommend bodyweight squat on your first day if you want to be serious. Make sure you have flat shoes. If you don't have those sandals will do.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.