[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get inspired by zyzz >Lift almost every day >Think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 9837498124.jpg (24 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
9837498124.jpg
24 KB, 403x403
>Get inspired by zyzz
>Lift almost every day
>Think about what zyzz looks like when I lift
>Realize that I think about zyzz like every day

Is it weird that I still miss zyzz?
>>
File: pose before hoes.jpg (41 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
pose before hoes.jpg
41 KB, 720x540
No, he's a legend. His videos still motivate me
>>
>>35250689
honestly he makes me sad for being so vain, having such an artificial looking body, looking like he's been in a solarium all day, looking like he wears eyeliner, and then dying because he doesn't understand what real fitness is like. He's the embodiment of superficial non-health -- the opposite of what I admire and seek.
>>
4-5 years ago I saw his physique for the first time and I was staring in awe.Even today after seeing shit ton of roided dudes who are much bigger and leaner with crazy proportions,I still look at Zyzz's body and think "How is it possible to be so aesthetic??"He has the perfect amount of muscle roundness and sharpness and everything and everything falls so well in place
>>
>>35250761
>start lifting
>fuark this is hard work and gains are slow
>immediately start taking the most powerful anabolic steroid available
>gains out the wazoo despite shit lifestyle and subpar diet and training
>genetically determined muscle insertions + chemically acquired gains grant 'aesthetics'
>die in a Thai sauna

Yeh m8 he was a real inspiration
>>
All those fucking awkward wanna be zyzz cunts at australian festivals
>>
File: zyzz and bro.jpg (66 KB, 720x616) Image search: [Google]
zyzz and bro.jpg
66 KB, 720x616
>>35250841
You sound like one of those people who said "Zyzz mode is easily achievable natty he's a roiding degenerate" etc 5 years ago and are still nowhere near his level
>>
I used to worship him, then I found out he fucking roids. He's honestly worthless as inspiration if you're natty.
If you look back at how he acted, he didn't seem cool or reborn from lifting, he became vain from roiding.
>>
>>35250825
it's almost 2016 and people still fall for the zyzz meme

he had shitty insertions and was a shitskin. his physique is dwarfed by millions of other people and his face was a literal 3/10

the only reason people talked about him was because of his ties to /fit/ and his "epic trolling."
>>
>>35250782
do you need the baker to be a nice guy to enjoy the bread he makes?
>>
Honestly he was young, man.
He was just a kid.
In the modern world 22, is a kid.
All he wanted to do is party, hang out with his friends, fuck chicks, lift, be a meathead basically.

A lot of us are his age, so it's normal to look up to him. He was livin the dream for a while. Rich parents, juicin, partying, getting hoes, easy job, internet notoriety etc.
>>
>>35250911
I want his product to embody good living and health and not chemical shortcuts like bread full of steroids, antibiotics, or poisons. I don't admire his body because even though it's impressive in photos, it doesn't add up to good health. And that's what I seek. But I'm older than most here and am sick of selfie-driven gym rats. Happiness comes from all-round health.
>>
>>35250906
>shitskin
>mfw he was Aryan in the truest and most accurate sense
>>
>>35250906
>he had shitty insertions and was a shitskin. his physique is dwarfed by millions of other people and his face was a literal 3/10
Compared to who??I too used to had a very twisted perception about bodies once but Zyzz's body is still in the 1% even with his "shitty insertions" and even if people like this guy make him look skinnyfat.
>>
>>35250782
Maybe its because you don't eat organic food, anon
>>
>>35250974
>Kurds
>Aryan
time to kill yourself
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.