[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get to eat whatever I want, only a little chubby >make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: deal with it sc2.gif (3 MB, 471x272) Image search: [Google]
deal with it sc2.gif
3 MB, 471x272
>get to eat whatever I want, only a little chubby
>make 80k
>fap to my 2Dwaifu like a true patrician
>watch anime
>meanwhile none of you can get laid, eat bad tasting food and have to work out

what's your excuse, /fit/?
>>
You're bragging about being lonely, skinny fat and jerking off?
Oh but you have a decent job that you're lying about. Congrats.
I have a gf and eat whatever I want and look better than your "only a little chubby" ass
>>
>>35250670
>I have a gf

I pity you.
>>
>>35250627
Well i'm pretty shelly about that income, what do you do for living?
>>
File: 1450015619608.jpg (841 KB, 2560x1656) Image search: [Google]
1450015619608.jpg
841 KB, 2560x1656
>>35250627
I know this is b8, but I have to take it. I can relate to it.

I've been you anon. I've been there. At the end of the road, I was empty and felt like I had wasted my life.

Eventually, I got fit. I took one last chance to turn it all around. I found a solid 9/10 and fell in love, my waifus meant nothing. The chemical release and emotional rush you feel when an attractive human being treats you like you are their world? It cannot be compared. It gave my life meaning, I wasn't just working a dead end job to go home beat off and eat pizza while playing vidya. I feel whole.

You can do it too, anon. You can turn it all around. What's stopping you? You have all the weapons you need, learn to fight.
>>
File: 1432405499133.png (239 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1432405499133.png
239 KB, 666x666
>have to work out
>>
>>35250730
finance and investing. Applied mathematics major.

>>35250735
ya but buffalo pizza with a cookie after it's fucking great. Why would I give stuff up like that for the rest of my life?

And 3DPD's can fuck off.
>>
>>35250765
>And 3DPD's can fuck off
How can you say you don't like it if you haven't tried it? Hear me out man. I miss my fucking meat overload pizzas and shit, but I wouldn't trade for it all back in a heartbeat.
>>
>>35250765
You don't have to give up pizza for the rest of your life you autist, life is not an all or nothing deal where everybody who is decently fit lives like a fucking monk.

Also 80k is good but you ain't exactly Oprah brah. Take it easy.
>>
>>35250787
multiple sexual partners isn't healthy though. And honestly who wants to cater to some girl and give up your life style and change your attitude just to get someone who's not as good as a fictional character?
>>
>>35250854
>to get someone who's not as good as a fictional character?
Because you will never touch the fictional character. She will never look into your eyes and tell you she loves you. The relationship is entirely one-sided and that isn't healthy even irl. She can't even acknowledge that you exist.

Also I never said you had to fuck multiple bitches, find your 3D waifu.
>>
>>35250877
alright. I yield.
>>
>>35250854
You aren't going to live forever, you know. You really want to spend the time you get wishing fictional characters were real?

Santa Claus seems cool as fuck, but it isn't like I'm gonna refuse to hang out with my grandpa because he isn't as good as Santa.
>>
>>35250753
True fit izen detected.

Getting to work out is one of the greatest pleasures in life. It's like heroine except it's legal, makes you look amazing, and improves your cognitive abilities.

May great gains come to you in the upcoming year, good fellow fitizen
>>
File: nick young.jpg (31 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
nick young.jpg
31 KB, 505x431
>>35250627
>eat bad tasting food
Why do people always say this to me?
>>
>>35250933
aye brother.

When I lift I feel like a king. It's just me and the barbell and I know that in my mind the barbell has already kneeled before my gains. Then I make it so. It is the greatest feeling in the world and I stand higher than anyone else in the room when that happens. Nothing else matters in that moment.

May great gains come to you
>>
>>35250627
I used to think like that. It's useless trying to explain to you how good and powerful my body feels now after eating clean and lifting for a year.

You can't feel just how crippled your body is because you live in it. You're like the fish that doesn't know what water is.
>>
File: N-Lth7CH.jpg (35 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
N-Lth7CH.jpg
35 KB, 450x450
>>35250627
>talking to someone about fitness stuff
>he tells me he'd rather eat "good food" and "enjoy life" and die at six than live to be healthy at 80
>mfw he considers cookies and coca cola "good food" and "enjoys life" by masturbating and playing video games all day
>>
>>35250627
Only a little chubby turns into obese before you know it breh. Not saying you can't bounce back, but I've been there.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.