[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOREVER ALONE MASTER RACE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: fat2.jpg (48 KB, 617x937) Image search: [Google]
fat2.jpg
48 KB, 617x937
http://www.today.com/health/people-living-alone-are-thinner-have-lower-bmi-study-finds-t59711

People living alone are thinner and have a lower BMI, study finds

>2015
>getting married
>>
well, duh.
>>
>>35247862

>tfw at the end of this weekend, I will tell my girlfriend that she has to start running with me and working out because she has a tummy

kek, I wonder whether she'll leave me or not
>>
File: day-1.jpg (388 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
day-1.jpg
388 KB, 1536x2048
>implying skeletons can into relationship

Correlation ⇏ causation
>>
>No gf
>No reason to lift or eat
>May as well starve to death
>>
>>35248215
???
Maybe no GF is reson to lift & eat?
>>
>>35248227
Nah man, people living alone just work, watch tv, and sleep. They have no zest for life. They don't care about themselves because no-one else does.

People who are normal want to be the best they can be for their other half and therefore make sick gainz which make them thick tight solid and increases BMI due to increased muscle mass
>>
>>35248250
You're projecting hard friend. Not everyone has their self-worth defined by their relationship status.
>>
>>35247862
Is say that's probably because thy don't have a SO who cbf cooking and they end up getting junk food nonstop, while the loners don't have to worry about cooking for someone else and make their own food which is probably healthier than Dominoes and Sprite.

Case in point, my sister and her bf vs me.
I cook pretty much everynight for myself and they mung on Discount pizza and soft drinks.
>>
>>35248250
Wrong. Thank you for playing "The Game of Life". Now please go and kill yourself to free up space for other players.
>>
>very successful person by normie standards
>lots of money saved up, great job, ripped, college grad, lots of hobbies, published author, etc
>mom, aunt and sister constantly trying to set me up with mean, rude, spoiled and narcissist women
>always politely refuse
>they always complain, whine and tell me how I'll get fat and lazy without a wife to keep me motivated
>point out how all of their husbands are fat
>they giggle and walk away

i don't even know anymore
>>
>>35248130
Why does he have bicep and tricep definition but no torso muscle whatsoever?
>>
>>35248792
Please share your wisdom with us, i'm looking to make it too.What grad did you study? what did you publish? Tips?
>>
>>35247907
if she does leave you. then you are probably better of
>considering you were with a bitch who didnt want to excercise
>>
>>35248792
How would settling down motivate you? The hunt keeps the body prepared.
>>
>>35248792

Sounds like some tremendous sabotage. 3 related women who got bored of ruining their SO's lives so now want to pass the misery onto you by setting you up with a like-minded woman. I'm not ragging on your folks or saying that they don't love you but don't ever feel pressured to give into their expectations. Find someone on your own terms when you're ready.
>>
>>35248792
Why women are crazy you ask?

They know a lot of people
>>
>>35248815
most people have some definition in their arms just from every day use, how often do you use the muscles in your chest in daily life
>>
>>35248815
jerkin' it
>>
>>35248130
>⇏
Cute
>>
>>35247862
Yeah, depression will do that to ya.
>>
>>35249008
I didn't go to graduate school. Did a double major in English and Computer Science. (Don't you call yourself a graduate if you finished undergrad? I'm not 100% on the terminology.)

I published several novels (as a hobby) that have sold a combined 100,000+ copies.

Just keep practicing and actually write. I spoke out of my ass for years about how I was or wanted to be a writer but didn't write a damn thing. Just actually write. It'll be shit for a long time, but keep writing and keep reading alot and you'll improve.
>>
>>35253619

I'm guessing you don't wanna give us any titles so people don't find your name and creep on you, but if you don't mind I think a lot of us would be interested in checking them out, at least to see what someone who seems to have made it so well wrote books about.
>>
File: monster-smut.jpg (47 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
monster-smut.jpg
47 KB, 385x500
>>35253911
guessing erotica fan fic.
>>
File: It takes effort.jpg (130 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
It takes effort.jpg
130 KB, 600x600
>>35253619
In other words
>Practice practice practice

Whatever you're doing, you gotta do it a lot.
>>
>>35247862
>normies are just /fit/ for girls and get fat as fuck and lack any discipline whatsoever

not news to me lad
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.