[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you want to lift and run in the same day, what is the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: xsi2J5f.jpg (111 KB, 820x1200) Image search: [Google]
xsi2J5f.jpg
111 KB, 820x1200
If you want to lift and run in the same day, what is the best way to nutritionally support this?

Should you just try and eat enough good carbs and protien to negate the calorie expenditure of your last work out?

Dont tell me to just not do it. There are NFL players out there who do this kind of stuff on the daily.
>>
>>35247845

Just eat more that's it.
>>
>>35247858
This. Just make sure you run after you lift, or have a break of several hours rest between the two.
>>
>>35247918
This is the right answer.

Also, compensate after your run. 1 km at a lazy pace burns something around 80-100 cal.
>>
>>35247845
What is wrong with her back
>>
>>35248054
The fuck are you on about anon?

>looking at anything but her sweet milf arse

>complaining about her back
>>
>>35247845
those "NFL players" are also heavliy supported by roiding and can therefore do whatever the fuck they wanna do. However you should prioritize your lifting, and do your running right after. drink a protein shake with fast carbs about 20-30 minutes before your lifting session ends, and then do your cardio right after.
>>
>>35248054
christ idk, all i can think about is how i want to run my hand up here thigh, rub my finger though her pussy and pop my thumb in that asshole.
>>
>>35248084
your fucking retarded, not all sports players are on roids. they do however have an entire team of crack fitness and nutrition professionals behind them scientifically orchestrating every god damn thing they do with and to their bodies.
>>
thanks for all the serious replies gentlesirs.
If Im lifting and running in the same day do you think it would inflate my protien requirements for that day as well? If Im shooting for 140g of protien, maybe up it to 170g if im running a 10k on top of my lifts?
>>
>>35248072
>milf
How do you get milf from that pic, esé?
>>
>>35248172
they are all on hgh since the player's union got testing for growth hormone banned.
>>
>>35248264
I guess someone fancies grandmothers, ese.
>>
Where can I buy those leggings

N-No homo ofc
>>
Stabil
>>
>>35247845
BREH
>>
>>35247845
AYY BBY U WAN SUM FUK
Y
Y

B
B
Y

U

W
A
N

S
U
M

F
U
K
>>
Lift
rest 3 hours, post workout carbs and post workout meal
Run
Eat more
>>
>>35248172
let me guess, you believe wrestling is real too?
>>
>>35248084
>he thinks NFL players are natty
>>
File: true .jpg (498 KB, 1999x3000) Image search: [Google]
true .jpg
498 KB, 1999x3000
>>35247845
Jesus, how can non-white women even compete?

>they can't
>>
>>35247845
>tattoo
Trash
>>
>>35251222
fucking BBC magnet with that shitty hoe tat, tainted forever
>>
>>35248264
her face looks quite old tee bee haitch
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.