[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you take your oatz /fit/? I like to toast mine in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: oats.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
oats.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1071
How do you take your oatz /fit/?

I like to toast mine in the oven with a couple of teaspoons of sugar. Makes em taste like granola
>>
oats
+ water
microwaved
>>
>>35247554

why do you retard americans always feel the need to heat them up?

when did you come up with this shit?

you can eat them cold like cereal.

Just use some yogurt/greek yogurt or whatever. Tastes fine.

Add Fruits and some cinnamon if you feel like it and go.
>>
>>35247580
how the fuck do you keep that down?
>>
>>35247593
Fuck you, nignog Scandi here it is served warm.
>>
>>35247605

autism

Might aswell start heating up your cereal aswell kucks
>>
>>35247596
I eat it 3 times a day every day since 2 years ago and I love it
do you really not realize people have different tastes and there's different ways to cook food and maybe you don't know how to do it properly
>>
Why does peoples on /fit/ eat that?
Is it for cut?
Whats interesting in it?

Just wondering because i see a lot of thread like this and never took a close look at them yet.
>>
>>35247659
eat oat
>>
File: 1273371717.jpg (34 KB, 489x326) Image search: [Google]
1273371717.jpg
34 KB, 489x326
>>35247659

maybe look at the nutrition values and you will find out why
>>
>>35247659
one of the most micronutrient and fiber rich sources of complex carbs
available everywhere and dirt cheap
unbelievably easy to prepare
you can mix it with anything you want to change flavor
>>
Am I the only one that farts for 3-4 hours straight every 2 minutes after eating that shit?
>>
>>35247554
Blend in some protein powder for maximum autism
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.