[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this achievable natty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
Is this achievable natty?
>>
Protip: If someone stands out and is very impressive it's impossible for them to be natty.

Natty physiques just don't have that impressive "full" look to them.
>>
>>35246247
yeah bro xd
>>
>>35246247
why don you lift weights for a few years and try it out, then discuss whether or not things are natty.
>>
>>35246247

yeah haha trust me bro im a /fit/ expert

dont let anyone tell you otherwise!! hahaha!

also BUY MY SUPPLEMENTS!! CLICK HERE XD!! LIKE HERE FOR EPIC NATTY GAINZ LIKE MYSELF XD!!!
>>
>>35246247
6 months of SS + GOMAD and you're there
>>
>>35246247
He's not on steroids, everyone else is just a pussy.
>>
3CC on a DAILYYYYYY
>>
He doesnt claim natty, does he?
>>
>>35246247
Does his shirt say Dom Mazzeti fit? wtf
>>
>>35246247
Delts don't lie, boy!

[spoiler]Hell yeah, he's natty. You're just shit.[/spoiler]
>>
>>35246247
Why do you care if somebody is natty or not?
Chances are if you ask such questions and care about other people's bodies more than of your own no matter how many roids you'd do you don't have the motivation/skills/(genetics) to get same kind of a physique anyway.
>>
>>35246247
too big imo
>>
File: Laugh.gif (805 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.gif
805 KB, 160x120
>>35246294
>GOMAD
>>
His physique is 40% roids and 50% genetics. "Hard" wrork coming in at 10% because lifting isn't hard if you can recover by the next day and your job is to eat, sleep and lift.
>>
>>35246582
want to actually refute his point, or just spam reaction images?
>>
>>35246247

hahahahahaha
>>
>>35246686
Lol this is what nattys actually believe. Steroids aren't magic I went my first cycle with poor diet and training and didn't gain anything but water weight but now I lift 3.5 hours a day six days a week with more intensity in my warm up then I've ever seen a natty do in there entire little hour long "workout" but yeah that has nothing to do with my physique. Pro tip some people actually want to achieve a good physique and take bodybuilding very seriously two things you can't do if you stay natty.
>>
File: chicken.jpg (6 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
6 KB, 251x201
dear god he's never done a leg day in his life
>>
>>35246780
>implying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFIkIr0FxSg
>>
>>35246764
>bodybuilding
>serious
pick one
>>
>>35246764
>but now I lift 3.5 hours a day six days a week
kek

>lying on the internet
>>
>>35246780
>dear god he's never done a leg day in his life
bruh what the fuck

that's fucking bradley martyn, he's strong as fuuuck
>>
>>35246780
go back to whatever board you crawled from you dyel fuck
>>
>>35246764
You just proved his point. A natty can't consistently train intensely at 3.5 hrs a day and continue to make progress. It takes longer to recover and the limit of training capability are what makes ithe much much harder for any natty. The guy isn't making the retarded argument that you can take roads and not work out and gain more muscle than someone that does. He's saying that it's so much easier to consistently work out longer and harder and have a higher amount of those inputs translate to actual gains when on steroids especially when getting paid to do it. Whereas even if you were being paid as a natty, you can't push yourself to work harder and longer and expect to see results that a roider would. I'd guess that what he is getting at is that someone who is natty and achieves an FFMI of 26 is more impressive than someone on roids that achieves a 28-30 because of the differences in limito that the two can achieve. A natty at an FFMI of ~26 is well within the top .1% of natural people that make a living (albeit shitty) off of their physiques. Someone who isn't natty but has an FFMI of 30 is usually not even considered a top level bodybuilder nowadays. A lot of them are mid to upper 30s. Hell if you want a laugh just input Big Ramy's 334 at ~5% 5'9". So the main difference is the limits that they are competing at. A natty at 26 is statistically more impressive than a roider at 30.
>>
>>35246764
>Being this much of a loser
>>
>>35246924
The reckoning
>>
>>35246780
This is a bait post.
>>
>>35246369
No.
>>
>>35246247
Fuck no. Dude is 22 already looks 32.
>>
>>35248945
He's 26 actually. There usually isn't much of a noticable difference between most people in their late 20s or early 30s, so yeah.
>>
>>35246924
/thread
>>
>>35246247
Kek look how short his arms are.
When will they learn guys?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.