[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the most out of shape person you hang out with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: 1492305920581240.webm (876 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1492305920581240.webm
876 KB, 1280x720
And why haven't you dropped them for being a bad influence on you?
>>
>>35245891
>And why haven't you dropped them for being a bad influence on you?
because i am alpha and influence others, not vice versa
>>
>>35245891
I have two fat friends.

One of them is cool and takes all the shit we say.
The other fatass gets angry when we mention something related to eating less
>>
I don't hang with anyone. I'm fairly anti-social. I speak to former classmates and people I grew up with though. Once in a while we get together for a week or two before I return to being anti-social. Biggest one is a girl who weighs about... 300 lbs probably. I do not have a chair for her to sit in because she is too wide. I threw out my sofa where she used to sit due to questionable integrity. She doesn't come over anymore. Since I don't really see them too often I don't see the point in dropping them.
>>
>>35245891
Because they're not in denial on why they are fat fucks nor trying to drag me down back to their level. Also, they actually keep themselves fairly active and fancy doing things like going for a bike ride around the city. I wouldn't be surprised if their health was overall better than most skinnyfat basic bitches in my office sitting on the couch and watching TV all evening long.

Thank god I don't know any tumblrina in real life.
>>
Because they are family.
>>
a chubby/fat guy who used to smoke a pack a day but claims to have stopped. he does freeletics (pushups, squats and crunches or something) once a week and complains about doms the following three days.

he's not a bad influence, but i would have dropped him anyway, if he wasn't friends with my bro. just because he's pretty annoying, especially when drunk.
>>
>>35245894

/thread
>>
>>35246142
Aww beat me to it.
>>
>>35245891
>Who's the most out of shape person you hang out with?
my bf's lesbian friend
because that disgusting she-cow has literally no influence on my behavior...
>>
>>35245891
All of my closest friends.

One is a DYEL androgynous manlet chink, probably 120 lbs soaking wet

Another is a 300 lbs obese Mexican with the most stereotypical name you can think of -- Fernando Fernandez. His brother is a male model, so I'm assume he'd be handsome too but he has been fat his entire life, which also stunted his growth(He's a 5'10 manlet while his family is much taller)

And my best buddy is a suicidal average soulless gook, but he is blessed with phenomenal retard strength. He DL'd 405 at his first time in the gym at 170 lbs BW despite never lifting in his life. He still doesn't lift, also has the cardio capacity of a corpse-- if you make him jog for over a minute he starts having seizures.

Life is good; I lift 4 times a week and do cardio 3.
>>
>>35246461
John Green novel incoming fall 2016
>>
My best friend is 19 y.o, 5'9 and around 110 pounds. Skinny as shit with no stamina either. He used to swim and box but he dropped it. He flunked out of college because it was too hard and now he works in a factory and smokes weed all the time. He's incredibly smart and a great guy.
>>
my 5'8 friend who smokes weed all day and does heroin once a month
alpha as fuck tho
>>
>>35246965
Is it even possible to do heroin once a month?
>>
>>35246965
>5'8
>alpha as fuck
>>
>>35246980
Depends on how you do it
>>
>>35246980
If you smoke it.
>>
My best friend, and I haven't dropped him because I'm convinced I can change him for the better especially since his gf just broke up with him
>>
>>35245891
My best childhood friend is overweight. We are like brothers, I love the dude and everytime I come home from college I try and convince him to come train.
He's finally started half ass lifting at school.
It just sucks because when we were kids I was always the fat one and he was skinny, he got fat when he was like 17 and has gotten bigger and now I look like a god and I can tell it bothers him and I just feel so bad because I know what it's like.
>>
All skeles, have troubles benching 1pl8... So yea...
>>
>>35246461
>all my closest friends
>>
Most out of shape guy is a metalhead with a slight beer belly and long hair, who smokes half a pack a day.

He is one of the best human beans I know and has been one of my best friends since I was a child. We've been through a lot of shit together and I would never drop him as a friend.

He's happy with his life and I'm happy with mine. I'm taking influences and inspirations where I need them and dont let them dictate what I do.

In fact I would say it made me an even stronger person having learnt how to order a mineral water when all your friends are trying to get black out drunk.
>>
>>35245894
This, some of my friends even started lifting after they saw muh gains
>>
I like hanging out with my fat/unfit friends cause it makes me look better and get all the males. I try to hide my /fit/ power level, they don't know that I lift cause I never talk about it and I avoid eating with them by lying that I suffer from different allergies.

Such is the female life and to be honest I'm a bit of a cunt and kinda enjoying the situation. Hold me /fit/.
>>
>>35245891
One kind of fat friend, I think he's about 1,85 meters and around 90 kilograms.
He keeps me motivated, so that I won't become like him.
>>
>>35247742
if bait or not, 10/10
>>
>>35246416
"fat lesbian friend"
=
High test sidechick

Respect to the man.
>>
One got on the fit train and got thin

The other does copious amounts of drugs to hide his depression
>>
>>35247742
>they don't know that I lift cause I never talk about it and I avoid eating with them
Or you don't look like you lift, in which case you have no power level to hide anyways
>>
My fat roommate who eats constantly and complains when boys don't like her "curves". Inspires me to hit the gym twice as hard.
>>
>>35245891
everyone in my immediate family except my father
I love them
>>
I'm possibly the weakest and most overweight of my friends, but that's changing. I'm a manlet too so I need to get my shit in order
>>
>>35247219
>if you literally waste it, you won't absorb enough of the drugs to get addicted, let alone get high.
>>
>>35247879
nah she is morbidly obese.
also if it wasn't clear.. i am a man, and my bf is a homosexual.
>>
>>35250921
We're all gonna make it breh. Go hit the gym.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.