[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm on a time crunch to lose a little weight before I leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (28 KB, 269x372) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
28 KB, 269x372
I'm on a time crunch to lose a little weight before I leave for vacation in ten days. If I eat nothing but one protein smoothie per day, how much weight will I lose? How much of it will be my precious gains? Smoothie stats below:

Calories: 738
Fat: 33.4 (only 5g saturated)
Carbs: 62
Protein: 55
>>
>700 kcals aday
>are you serious?
>>
Bump 1/100
>>
>>35245855
add some mashed banana with cottage and oats to your diet, so you'll have some extra energy and wont die
>>
>Short term weight loss goals
Why and also kek
>>
>>35246237
There banana in the shake

>>35246254
>why
>leaving for vacation
Can you read?
>>
Bump 2/100
>>
Bump 3/100
>>
You're an idiot

You won't make any noticeable difference in 10 days that won't go to shit the second you eat your first meal on vacation

Next time start preparing at least a couple of months beforehand if you want to improve your body
>>
>>35245855

you will actually get fatter dumbass

its because your body cause into auschwitz mode and stores it all cause he thinks ur starving .. takes a while to adjust to what ur doing and your time window is too narrow to ggo full skeleton

so .. just maintain .. dont starve yourself
>>
>>35246381
You can make a difference in ten days retard

>>35246388
The broscience is strong with this one
>>
>>35246412

>what is adaptive thermogenesis

im just saying he has not ENOUGH time. It wont help his cause. It will do nothing but meme on his body. Make him feel worse etc.
>>
>>35246298
more bananas
>>
youll put it all back on as soon as you put one square of chocolate in your mouth my man
>>
where do i get a smoothi with 700 cal???
>>
>>35245855

>drinking a 700 calorie smoothie
>not eating 700 calories throughout the day in the form of vegetables and so on

jesus fuck, your summer is showing
>>
christ man im dyel, and even i can think of 4 different diets that can get you way more protien for 700 calories.
>>
>>35246683
Op back- 2 cups milk, 1 scoop whey, 1 banana, 2tbsp peanut butter, cinnamon

>>35247886
I'm not trying to get jacked in ten days, I'm trying to lose wieght fuckboy
>>
>>35248324
I've did a similar thing the last year before summer but survived on less. I did 2 week starving basically. 2 days with 300-400 kcal ( just protein and carbs ) and a day with 3000kcal (below my calory out of about 1000 ) to not go in cheto mode. Worked pretty well and I kept the weight loss. I lost about 2,5 kg but everyone's reacts different to starvation. I didn't lose many gains ( same PRs but less muscle mass left after ). I'd suggest to try but only if you REALLY need to
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.