[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking about taking HGH but i don't know if it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: hgh.jpg (29 KB, 506x324) Image search: [Google]
hgh.jpg
29 KB, 506x324
I'm thinking about taking HGH but i don't know if it's too soon.

I'm 6'0" 160lbs
Been lifting about 6 months and I know I can get bigger natty. What would happen if i take it this soon? Would it be noticeable? I have a good source that can get me pharma grade shit. I'm just trying to get bigger faster. What would happen if I take it for 3 weeks and stop, but continue lifting?

Has anyone else tried this?

Thanks /fit/
>>
Don't juice until you've been lifting for atleast 3 years and hopefully atleast 23 years old. If it's only been 6 months and you're already trying to take the easy way out you'll never make it.
>>
>>35245128
Why? As far as any kind of hormone modifiers HGH is just not that effective for getting bigger and stronger compared to test. HGH might be a little helpful but it's generally something people on advanced cycles do to supplement other anabolic agents. And taking it when you've been lifting for six months, just why?
>>
>Been lifting about 6 months

it's too soon. you don't need juice until at minimum 3 years of hard training and diet, maybe even 4
>>
>>35245197
>>35245210
>>35245178
thanks for the advice, I just got all excited when I was offered the HGH. I've lifted weights before, just got back into it a few months ago. Is there any way I can gain weight faster though? I currently eat at a caloric surplus and take in a good amount of protein. I've been gaining weight at a pretty steady pace but it seems kind of slow compared to others on /fit/
>>
>>35245128
start taking it now. you are literally a skeleton. i hope you get better!
Love,
Anon
>>
>>35245241
What's your protein intake like? And try chocolate milk after your work out or immediately before bed. Might sound like complete bioscience but you can call me the brofessor, complete protein, good source of protein and calories and very easy to take in, and the chocolate helps repair muscles and reduce soreness the next day. Don't overdo it and become fat. But it's a great addition to a lifters diet to help keep lifting big and getting big
>>
>>35245128
>I'm thinking about taking HGH but i don't know if it's too soon.
>>35245128
>too soon.
>>35245128
>Been lifting about 6 months
>>35245128
>i don't know if it's too soon
>>
>>35245128
>HGH
>6'0 160
>HGH
if you wanna fucking fraud at least do test not fucking HGH
also eat more skelly
>>
>>35245128
How are you so light at your not-terribly-shortness?

Have you ever lifted anything ever?
Do you not into food in your country?

Kids these days mang...
>6months in
>haven't done any work
>thinking about gear already
>>
>>35245339
I was 6' 145 lbs when i started lifting, major skeleton mode

Squats fuckin suck with nothing protecting your bones
>>
>>35245128

>6 month in
>guys is hgh a good idea? :^)

5/10 op
>>
Too soon and HGH probably isn't what you want anyway. Reasonably priced pharma grade would be tempting though.
>>
>>35245293
I take in about 150 to 175 g of protein on average. Mostly from meat and foods throughout the day. Only reason I drink a protein shake is bc I don't have time to make breakfast before school.
>>
>>35245503
Yea you're definitely getting more than enough protein. Just make sure to get enough calories and complex carbs
>>
>>35245544
Alright thanks man. good to see pomeone actually giving good advice amongst all the shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.