[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1448337612882.jpg (12 KB, 487x302) Image search: [Google]
1448337612882.jpg
12 KB, 487x302
Hello /fit/, just shot down a qt3.14 beyond dtf...turns out she was hiding she was 17 (I'm 26). Feel respectable and shit I guess.

Good Feels senpai? At least I got mired I guess : /
>>
>Have home gym
>Reached 1/2/3/4
>Got to uni gym with gym bro sometimes because "hey free gym, more shit"
>Doing SL
>Literally everyone stopped their workout and watched me as I squatted 3pl8, OHP 1pl8, and DL 3.5 for reps
>Can do 4.5pl8 on dead but wanted to focus on grip
>Felt good as fuck

Also
>Started my cut a lil over a week ago
>Can already see some noticeable changes with no lose of strength just yet

Finally
>Got a fuck buddy in a coworker
>Can make her cum multiple times relatively easy for me

Life is going pretty ok so far
>>
>>35244830
nice nice

i shot down a couple coworkers who i assumed really wanted the D. but desu, i feel likke they are more trouble than they are worth.
>>
>used to be a kissless virgin the first time I visited /fit/
>now a couple years later I have a cutie3.14 gf with as high of a sex drive as me and Daddy issues
>wants me to help her lose weight and reach her goal body
>best shape of my life, looking good for the first time in my life
>life is good
For all you kissless virgins out there, who were socially awkward shut ins like me, it gets better, you just gotta believe you can have better
>>
>>35245364

>340lb obese kissless virgin, full-on NEET, 25 years old
>tired of /v/ shitposting one day, check out /fit/ on a whim
>18 months later 185lbs, about halfway through college (2 year medical program), dating a blonde 3.14qt from class
>she sucks my dick when I ask for it--never realized this could be normal, everything led me to believe you had to work for sexy time or something
>super weak at the start of lifting; pushing 3plate DL and 2.5pl squat now
>sure, shit by /fit/ standards, but it's nice to be bigger and stronger than normies, who comprise most of the people dealt with on a daily basis
>took a long time, but the changes /fit/ inspired me to make (and not just losing weight, fixing acne, hygiene, teeth, learning to make goals and have motivation, etc.) are paying off
>glad to avoid wizard status
>don't post on /v/ anymore
>>
File: 1377093147930.jpg (138 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
1377093147930.jpg
138 KB, 579x570
>Hey Anon, can I ask you something?
>"yea sure, ask away"
>You are the most beautiful guy I know
>"haha thanks"
>But why do you pick up the least amount of girls?

tfw I'm shy and socially akward but don't want to tell anyone.

MIXED FEELINGS

PAIN
A
I
N
>>
>>35245320

>People stopping a workout to watch a 3pl8 squat

Dude you're delusional
>>
>go to bar on wednesday in honor of friends birthday who isn't around anymore
>unusually packed bar for a wednesday night
>sit down at bar, it's pretty loungey so there are couches and stuff everywhere
>within 5 minutes a girl comes up and starts conversation right away
>hit it off and get her number plus 2 other girls' numbers that night

Losing fat has unbelievable effects anons, I can't believe how approachable I look now
>>
>>35244830
Tfw live in Sweden were age of consent is 15
>>
>>35244830
>Used to be scared about checking phone or facebook because I knew there'd be no messages or notifications there
>Meet a qt (for me)
>hit it off
>Now check my phone all the time
>finally hit 3pl8 squats

all the rest inbetween sets that I would check my phone has allowed me to make massive gains on all my lifts
>>
>>35244830

lame. should have fucked her
>>
>>35247087
how long have you been lifting?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.