[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
colon health
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20151129-WA0002.jpg (74 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151129-WA0002.jpg
74 KB, 640x960
About to have a colonoscopy and MRI scan to find why I keep get uncomfortable feelings.

Private hospital through the NHS.

Wish me luck
>>
>>35244725

gl anon
>>
Paaaaiin!
>>
I had a colonoscopy before. Its not too bad. Apparently some people even stay awake while they do it but fuck that. Good luck anon
>>
good luck
>>
>>35244725
That thing sitting at the computer, is it male or female?
>>
I do it every year, it's not that bad, the worst thing is that you know that it is another man that shoves a 150cm tube in your shitter.
>>
>>35245549
yes
>>
>>35245719
Does it have a penis?
>>
File: 1450078284851.jpg (50 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1450078284851.jpg
50 KB, 640x960
>>35244725
wtf.
>>
>>35244725

What sort of uncomfortable feelings?
>>
>>35244725
>Private hospital through the NHS.

fucking jeremy hunt and the rest of the right
>>
>>35245849
kek, they have the exact same skin tone.
>>
>>35248018
Genius isn't it?

The one thing it's opened my eyes to is how arsey some of the NHS workers are. A lot are nice but you can see how many people in this country are happy to get some manners for money.
>>
Who else has had pinworms?
>>
My guts are beyond fucked OP.

I have fishy smelling sticky discharge that seeps out of my ass during the day.
If I fart I have to go wipe that shit.
I get a strange feeling of pressure in my butt too like someone expanding a ballon up there.
I have constant loose stool and really bad itching on and off.

Is that similar to your experience OP?
>>
When i eat clean, carb 50% pro 40% fat 10% my shits are hard and i dont take high fibers, should i increase my fat intake because i tear my ass sometime when shitting
>>
>>35248093
>siblings
>>
>>35245509
it's honestly not bad provided you have a sedative

my first one was only partially up there so they didn't bother with it, fuck me that was so uncomfortable, worst feeling ever

second time they drugged me up (still awake) and it was fine, all the way up there
>>
>>35245509
I've had like 6 of em and I woke up during one. I watched their little tv screen for about 30 seconds and said "should I be awake?" A nurse said "oh no, we'll or you back out." And I was out. Felt like I had to take a mean growler when I was awake, but didn't hurt.
>>
>>35249158
>>35245509

Op here, had mine with 3mg of sedative and it was the worst pain imaginable. My gf could hear me across the hall and likened it to empire strike's back vader, torturing solo.

They had to pull out half way in since it was too painful and my report read: "patient consistently shouted shit and fuck throughout the procedure" Which the nurse found amusing.

>>35248391
mines uncomfortable bloating and the old spike of pain. very random.
>>
>>35245760
Why? Are you gonna suck it?
>>
>>35250028

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-ORRl7tHrA
>>
>>35244725
sounds like butt aids to me
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.