[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /fit, have to ask something that has been bothering me for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: images-2.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
So /fit, have to ask something that has been bothering me for a while, I'm female...But I don't really have female friends, like at all, not close ones anyway. I feel like it's healthy to have friends of the same gender but I find whenever I try to bring up certain subjects of conversation I never get anywhere with women, yet I can discuss this with men, like politics or world issues. I realize that I don't have many feminine interests but not all women are feminine either. (How are politics feminine anyway?) Wondering if I just get along better with men or maybe there's something wrong with me? I just can't handle the fucking bickering and gossip shit that goes on it seems, whenever I enter a female friend group, or my interests conflict or something seems to happen there. I am not shitting on women by any means, this has just been my experience. I'm asking for some honest feedback from men with as little shit posting as possible.
>>
>>35244365
read the sticky
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>35244365
You are what I'm looking for :)
Girl I can discuss geopolitics or anything that isn't instagram or fb related ! Don't doubt yourself!
>>
>>35244365
not fit related, but if your going to college i would suggest finding some relevant club like young republicans to join.
>>
File: 1447912242626.jpg (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1447912242626.jpg
30 KB, 320x320
>>35244365

only solution is to make a YouTube Channel and become the new queen of 4chan

millions of subs, fans and a legacy that will last for eternity are waiting for you

i dont think ill have to mention all the shekels you will be making
>>
>>35244365
Ta-ta's or kindly stay tehee :^)
>>
>>35244395
>Looking for M'special snowflake
>>
>>35244529
>>35244371
this isnt /b/ you niggers.
>>
File: 1323782716234.png (91 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1323782716234.png
91 KB, 200x200
>>35244395

This fucking guy lmao

>ayyye baby ur everything i want in life
>the smiley
>the reassurance

OP girls that say they 'get along better with guys' are usually bitches. Guys wont call you on your shitty tendencies because they wanna F U C K you so you get along with them better cause you're living in a bubble. Chances are interest in politics and being opinionated = annoying and always has to be right
>>
>>35244365
hey I'm on the same boat except I have zero friends lol. I don't get along with my gender people.
>>
File: 2015-12-14-00-48-12-1175071882.jpg (10 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-14-00-48-12-1175071882.jpg
10 KB, 229x220
Hey thanks. :) It's just frustrating not having a real conversation sometimes, I feel as though social norms dictate certain assumptions depending on which gender you spend most of your time with.I have a really hard time trusting women, like I said most women I've been friends with have gossiped about their other friends and I could realistically assume the same of myself. Never heard a guy go on and on about "Cindy's shitty haircut." Or w/e. You get the point. I can honestly say I envy at times the male friendship dynamic. It just seems far easier in terms of maintenance. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like men are less tightly wound, get over shit faster and worry less.
>>
Sauce on OP's pic:

https://www.instagram.com/qimmahrusso/
>>
File: 2015-12-14-01-06-38-1061773660.jpg (4 KB, 269x188) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-14-01-06-38-1061773660.jpg
4 KB, 269x188
Honestly dude if the best answer you can come up with is just that I'm a bitch, because I get along better with guys? Hmmmm fantastic observation, guess that makes me a slut too eh? What's wrong? Did you get fucked over by a high school cunt one too many times? Pathetic. I try my best to be a good person, and I think I do a decent job. Grateful for the advice mates. I knew you'd come through.
>>
>>35244575
Are you attractive?

If so life is going to be very difficult for you in your late 30's.

Think of being attractive as being white in the 1930's in America. Except every year you slide along the gradient and become a little bit more black year by year. Eventually all the accommodation, care, and attention you receive at this time in your life will dry up, and you will be unprepared for the new social reality of audience that is neither captivated or validating anymore. Expect divorce and a bitter, angry, lonely death, reminiscing about 'how pretty you were', staring at old photographs. That or a drug overdose.

I suggest spending more time with people who don't want to fuck you. Such as gay men.

Luckily you are on 4chan! Desu! This place is stuffed with faggots!

Start posting and talking on various boards, state your opinion and views, just don't let anyone know you are a girl, and see what kind of responses you get.
Compare these responses to the ones you get from boys in real life.

There might be a difference.

Next step, learn to be sociable.
>>
In this thread:
Grill seeks attention by posting a completely non fitness related question to try make herself look like the "perfect girl", then gets shitty when someone says something negative.
>>
>>35244674
this
>>
>>35244365
>asking a gaggle of edgelord kissless teens and bitter neets for advice

Good luck m8
>>
>>35244365
I know of several girls who says the same thing as you. Even though i hooked them up with eachother, they're not really becoming bros. Maybe thats bc girls are not used to the bromance, or bc girlbros are not really all that drama-free and un jealous like they say. Idk. If it's the first one, you don't have to worry. You're not alone, you just have to look harder to find that special girl you seek.

Will you ride my face as thanks for replying?
>>
>>35244624
>Honestly dude if the best answer you can come up with is just that I'm a bitch, because I get along better with guys?

>all the anger
>jumps straight to calling people pathetic
>refers to people as dude
>wonders why people don't like her
>>
>>35244545
That's because you're an ugly roiding shitskin
>>
used to subscribe to the same philosophy, anon, but then i realized i was just as catty and dramatic as the rest of the girls i thought i was "different" from, just in a different way. sometimes you have to just wait it out until you can find some that aren't completely vapid.
>>
>>35244917
this

> I feel like it's healthy to have friends of the same gender but I find whenever I try to bring up certain subjects of conversation I never get anywhere with women, yet I can discuss this with men, like politics or world issues.

btw, there's nothing wrong with being feminine, have you tried some feminine hobbies instead of pushing them away?
used to think exactly like you, and frothed at the mouth when female friends would invite me to drink tea with them and do other girly things like manicures and pedicures

it's actually all okay, and enjoyable even. If you don't like the gossip, just tune out, although it has been in my experience that the gossip between men are more vicious and darker in nature.

tl;dr choose your friends wisely, true friends maybe 3, or less. i'm talking about friends you know that would take a bullet for you

find people who are chill, good vibes attract good vibes
>>
>>35244750
>Will you ride my face as thanks for replying?
So beta it hurts. Kill yourself.
>>
>>35244365
youre fine
i actually sometimes ask girls if they have more male or female friends
girls with mostly male friends are easier to communicate with
>as little shit posting as possible
fuck you get off this board roastie sloot
>>
>>35244855
Did you get dumped by Asians again anon.
>>
>>35244624
He's not wrong though. You're not some special snowflake. There are a lot of women like you, most just happen to be bitches or sluts.
>>
File: yellow fever.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
yellow fever.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>35245084
>dating asians
>dating brown-eyed women
>>
>>35245130

Freindzone has been bad to this one.
>>
>>35245146
Haven't been out of a relationship for in the past 6 years for longer than a month. Try again faggot, friendzone doesn't exsist.
>>
>>35245170
I just went full retard with grammar.
>>
Im also a girl. I have no guy friends and like 2 girl friends who i share few interests with. I'm bad at making friends, so I'm forced to workout alone.
>>
I have a lot more female friends that I can talk to about that kind of stuff. Not all girls are same.
>>
>>35244624
>calling me a bitch huh?
>I'll show him how wrong he is
>>
Girls with no girlfriends tend to be shitty people who are forced to build their social circles around dudes who want to fuck them.

Eventually the girl gets a boyfriend and that social circle instantly disappears. Which the girl could care less about if she's antisocial - the bf replaces the social circle of male admirers. If she's not antisocial, then ether she gets absorbed into her bf's social circle or you just become a couple with no friends.

Not being insulting, just real. I know because my fiancé was a girl like that. You'd think she have some regrets, but honestly she could care less about her old orbiter clique. And it wasn't until after we started dating that she went out of her way to build female relationships. She just never felt the need before because it was too easy for her to fulfill her social needs by hanging out with thirsty dudes trying to sleep with her.
>>
>>35245170
>this is healthy
>>
why did you feel the need to make this post on /fit/?

dumb cunt
>>
>>35244542
>>35244674
>>35245222
These
>>
>>35245232
Not like it's with 8 women.
Also nice way to justify your own loneliness
>>
>>35245308
I'm saying that most people would benefit from not being a serial monogamist. I know a couple and they're all batshit insane and cheat all the time on their partners.
>>
>>35245316
Good thing none of my relationships were remotely like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 380x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 380x358
>>35245066
>being this serious on a swedish dating site for cats

Look out, we've got an alpha over here!
>>
>>35244365
You are just like me, I guess it was my strong male role models growing up, my brother and my father are amazing. I have always gotten along better with men, but I do have some girlfriends I really click with, they're more blunt and care free, I would love a woman to workout with me, but none of them do weights.
>>
nah girls make the worst friends, especially when they finally get a bf that's not you.

not saying all girls are like that, just the ones I know. you can not talk to a bro for years and run into him and have a good conversation and catch up

where as girls, once you break contact it's impossible to start back hanging out again. don't know why but thats how females act :(
>>
File: cory.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
cory.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>35244624
>"omg i swear im not like the other girls like im not about that drama real talk"
>Immediately resorts to getting buttmad and can't handle the bantz
This is why you have no friends.
>>
>>35244674
Solid advice right here.
>>
>>35244365
We learn about celebrities, fashion, travel, artsy stuff, food, cooking and other things to talk to women.

Few young women care about politics beyond identity stuff.
>>
>>35244575

You are right, "women culture" is shit. Usually, men are just better. Your choices are good choices.
>>
>>35244539
This isn't /pol/ you Klansman
>>
>>35244365
>yet I can discuss this with men, like politics or world issues
Lmao, literally nobody likes discussing politics and world issues in real life. Guys do it because they want to bang you.
>>
>>35244365
You obviously either have an over developed logical side of the brain or underdeveloped creative side. You can't understand women and their emotions because you are Hotwired to be logical and concise, much like most men.

Is it wierd/bad? no. I mean I can talk about girly things and emotions and shit with other girls but that's just part of life. I have more male friends because they don't get all pissy and emotional when I talk mad shit or lay down some bants.
>>
>>35244365
>I'm female...
Pics?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.