[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Face it lads, being fat is better than being fit. Eating delicious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: 1439805400730.jpg (112 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1439805400730.jpg
112 KB, 554x439
Face it lads, being fat is better than being fit. Eating delicious food is the best thing next to sex and if you're fat there's nothing stopping you from eating delicious food every day. Are visible abs really worth a life of eating chicken, rice and lentils? Fuck no, but there are a shitload of people here who hitch their self worth to how good they look in the mirror which is quite frankly pathetic
>>
>>35243437
>Do your 1h daily of cardio
>Don't eat shit very often but you can
>Track your caloric needs
>??????????????????
>profit
:^)
>>
>>35243437

guaranteed responses
>>
>>35243437
>implying I'm not permabulking
>>
>>35243437
I eat chocolate whatever I want and as long as I do my exercise I don't get fat.

U MAD BRO

I replied though
I'll give you 5/10
>>
It's worth it to live longer.
>>
>Why not both?
>>
File: Snapshot_20150914_5.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20150914_5.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>35244381
>pic related
>>
>Work in restauraunt that does famously incredible burgers
>eat a triple patty burger and a huge chicken parma every single day
>Visible abs and delt vein webs at 98 kilos, 5'10 (Prince manlet)

The only people who need to track calories to stay lean are people who dont actually lift weights.
>>
I'm active enough now that my stomach is more or less an incinerator. I can more or less eat whatever I want at least one meal a week, and because it's in moderation it tastes even better.

Feelsgoodman.jog
>>
>>35243437
Maybe for you, but I legitimately don't find pizza, fried chicken, soda, etc, significantly better tasting compared to lentils, broccoli, and water.

On the other hand, the mid cardio / post lift high is real and it feels so, so, so good. I feel so warm, alert, quick, in control, and powerful; it's one hell of a trip. Actually I'm essentially a drug fiend and working out is my heroin; if I miss a work out (only happens due to airplane flights), I legitimately can't sleep, feel stale, and constantly cold / lethargic.

So, you be as fat / inactive as you want, but that life style is definitely not for me.
>>
>>35244347
I love him
>:^)
>>
>>35243437
I ran 15 miles today. Burned around 1300 calories. I ate a pack of ripz candy and had ice cream after with a huge dinner later on. I'm still making good progress on my cut.

Cardio
>>
>>35243437
I was way happier when I was fat and eating as much junk as I wanted, but I cant let myself go back
>>
>>35245108
At least you admit it
>>
>>35243437
You're right OP, sex is the best thing. To ensure that I actually get some i'm gonna continue taking care of my body.
>>
>>35244560
ripz are fucking godly. great choice senpai
>>
>>35246184
Underrated
>>
>>35244483
I get this too senpai

I the mental abuse I give myself when I eat like crap or skip lifting is my key motivation.
>>
Drugs are way better than food
>>
>>35243437
Shoo Shoo, Gains Goblin
>>
Eat heavy and lift even heavier. Do you really think klokov diets and tries to cut fat. Get enough muscle and you will find that you have trouble eating enough to keep gaining muscle. Of course i do enjoy high protein food, so my idea of eating like a horse is in fact lots of chicken and dairy. Either way, no matter how much i eat i dont really gain fat. Another point is a friend of mine who has been on gomad for a couple of months. I have watched him drink a gallon every day at work. Still low bf with a tight six pack and still cant seem to gain weight. I know he needs more calories to gain weight, but my point is that if you workout enough you can eat a lot and still look good.
>>
>>35243437
>Implying you have to restrict yourself to eating only a few foods
>Implying I can't just fit in protein then fill the rest of my calories up with carbs and fats
>Implying foods are made up of anything else other than macronutrients, "shitty" and "healthy" foods alike
>Implying you're not a weak willed bitch who does nothing but make excuses instead of improving themselves
Not gunna make it
>>
>>35243437
>inner thigh rashes
>feel tired doing simple physical activities
>less motivation
>takes more effort to do basic things like to move around, get dressed or use the bathroom
>smell
>shits are grosser
>>
>>35243437
I settle for being strong and eating delicious food while hovering around 15% bf.
>>
>>35243437
well if you go running you can eat whatever the fuck you want within reason.
I been eating shit for the past 3 weeks and I still managed to loose 3 kilos of fat I still managed to beat my Personal records every week and for the first time in my life I can see my abs .

fuck you OP stay fat and comfatable while I become fit and happy whilst consuming cookies and pizza every now and then.

I'd choose being fit and eating healthy over being fat and ready to die any day.
Not because I want to stare at my self in the mirror but because I love working out .
>>
Eat food while fit guys eat pussy, faggot.
>>
>>35247496
>eating pussy
BETAMAX
E
T
A
M
A
X
>>
If you are fat, it's not about just enjoying the taste of food but abusing it and using it as a substitute to bury some underlying issues, be it stress, depression, sadness or loneliness, you name it.

Being out of shape doesn't make anyone happy. Having a big tummy and an ugly, bulgy face certainly doesn't make you happy/happier. Eating shitty foods and too much doesn't feel good. The food tastes good for a sec, but that's a short moment after all. The result however you'll be carrying around your waist 24/7.

I'm fit and I eat "what I like," meaning that I don't have to ban myself from eating X ja Y. It's just that usually my diet is very healthy and I don't grave pizza or hamburgers daily. Sometimes if I really do, I'll make one myself from quality incredients and that one damn burger. I look after my macros so it won't make me fat.

I often find grilled chicken and sweet potato and amazing sallads and fruits a lot better than some shite food like chips.
>>
>>35247052
This. If you don't eat like an American you just lift heavy and don't give a fuck about abs/thigh gap you're fine
>>
fat:
>eat yummy thing
>over time it becomes less yummy
>still eating it for the sake of eating it
>no longer enjoy anything
>stuck fucking fatties

fit:
>disciplined
>rarely eat tasty treat
>it's fucking amazing every time
>get to fuck hot bitches
>>
File: crap bait.png (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
crap bait.png
9 KB, 200x200
>>35243437
>>
>>35247677

>not being a beta manslut for women
>not having deep mental scarring from middle school making you crave any and all attention from women
>>
>>35247496
Pussy doesn't taste good.
>>
>>35244392
impressive physique for 3rd grade
>>
File: _500.gif (841 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
_500.gif
841 KB, 500x281
If you need to fry shit with excessive amount of oil in order to make your food taste good then you obviously don't know how to cook desu
D
E
S
U
>>
>>35243437
You just think that because you're fat and have given up on life. How often do you wish you would just die already? Admit it. This thread is just your crab mentality taking over.

Sugar is not delicious. Sugar is disgusting. The only think making you think otherwise is your filthy addiction to it.

And you can be fit while eating really delicious foods. Hell you can avoid being fat even while eating poison like sugar.

Now if we're talking about being completely and truly HEALTHY, then yes, most of these foods would have to go. But you don't have to be completely healthy to be healthy enough, not to be fit.

You disgust me.
>>
Not when you have autism and lifting is your only hobby.

Eating McDonalds isn't a hobby.
>>
>Implying you can't still eat delicious food as long as you count your calories
>>
>>35243437
I'm 6'4 with a TDEE of like 3200 kcals..assuming i'm not fucking mentally challanged like fatties, I can eat anything I want.

The key is not eating until you feel like shit
>>
>>35251396
>eating poison like sugar
What the fuck. I don't even like sugar but you sound like an insufferable redditard.
>>
>being obsessed with food

Why? It's just a means to get energy and nutrients. I'd be fine just drinking Soylent every day if it wasn't so fucking expensive.

>all I've had over the past two days was a small salad and half an apple
>feel great

Food is a meme.
>>
>>35243437

>tfw fat
>tfw don't even eat that much
>tfw I drink about six bottles of soda a day and that's where most of my calories come from
>tfw worst of both worlds (fat and hungry)
>>
>>35243437
But I fucking love chicken, rice and lentils.
>>
Just eat 0 carbs and you can eat whatever you want and not get fat

ez
>>
>>35252777
A life without chocolate is a life not worth living
>>
>>35244361
same
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.