[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lifting 3 years >still the same ugly virgin loser who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (159 KB, 500x949) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159 KB, 500x949
>lifting 3 years
>still the same ugly virgin loser

who /notgonnamakeit/ here?
>>
File: feeeel.jpg (10 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
feeeel.jpg
10 KB, 234x216
Play a teamsport dude
>>
you got it wrong m8
>>
>>35243029
How will this fix my problems?
>>
I find it hilarious that people think lifting heavy objects and putting them back down is going to solve their shit personality and autism. If it's girl's you give a fuck about, it's not about appearance, it's about personality. Any girl shallow enough to care that much about it isn't worth your time. Stop reading into this fucking redpill autism shit, 90% of the people who are "redpilled" are cringeworthy apes that people who aren't fucking braindead laugh at.
>>
File: 170.jpg (199 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
199 KB, 720x1280
>>35243019
I was on my way to making it until I tore a labrum, discovered I have hypermobile shoulders and was told that I'm probably going to have arthritis in my wrists and shoulders in my 20's. Then I gave up lifting for 6 months.
I'm wondering if ostarine could help, since it helps out the joints a lot.
>>
>>35243219
The "redpill" mentality lends itself well to hooking up and not getting attached, which what a number of people really want.

It's easily "justified" through the view of women as untrustworthy and illogical, though really there's nothing wrong with just wanting to fuck a lot of girls.
>>
>>35243263
former fatass?
>>
>>35243029
Agree. Joined college rugby; everyone's a bro. Do it.
>>
>>35243219
yea man. listening to "redpill" autists is like listening to fisherman who cant catch any fish, and furthermore tell you that you cant catch any
>>
>>35243273
Yeah. I used to weigh 280 at 6'2.
I was 165 in that picture.
>>
>>35243294
Nice, bru
>>
>>35243293
That's one of the best analogies I've ever seen on this site.

I'm gonna remember that one.
>>
>>35243266
but you still need to have a personality to hookup with girls. Take it from someone who gets approached at bars fairly frequently.
>>35243263
i really hope you aren't blaming hypermobility for your poor discipline
>>
>>35243019

Not making it here. I've just accepted that my anxiety is too much to overcome. Even when I get past the "panic attack" lead up to atlking with someone, I just drive them away so i never have to be myself around them.

Trying to gain muscle or knowledge is a waste if you can't use it. And I hate it.
>>
>>35243219
>girls don't care about appearance, only personality

You're a fucking moron
>>
>>35243019
Post body
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 610x685) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 610x685
>>35243327
>>
>>35243312
>>but you still need to have a personality to hookup with girls.
Personality comes from confidence and heavy lifting tends to bolster confidence. It's not really about how big you are, you're right. It's about how you view yourself.
>>
>>35243302
Thanks.
>>35243312
I could train biceps, back and legs, but with the torn labrum I can't do any real pressing or triceps work without causing pain. I'll admit to being lazy though, I don't really have an excuse to not be doing what I can.
>>
>>35243333
Checked.
Also, 3 years? You natty or what? Those delts look suss to me.
>>
>>35243019
i fucked a fat girl a year and a half ago a few times and i got it out of my system. haven't really felt the desire to fuck a girl irl since. feels good man
>>
>>35243326
Literally anyone who is hygienic and doesn't have acne can get with 90% of girls through personality, regardless of looks. As long as you're not physically deformed, you should have no problem.
>>
>>35243352
Good lighting, delts aren't a reliable indicator of roid usage newfriend.
>>
>>35243352
>natty

Please, your boy is juicing like it was Sunny D.
>>
>>35243333
Nice. Get a haircut, shave and may be drink a little bit if you are not confident enough before approaching girls
If that's you
>>
>>35243349
Ah okay. I feel you with that. Just try and get back into lifting once you recover, I have really hypermobile shoulders and now I'm shoulder pressing 70's for ten reps. It makes a huge difference
>>35243333
mirin. post face and I can tell you what your issue is
>>
>>35243375
Lmao. Ok brah. Better not look at body parts to determine whether or not they use roids.

You're a fucking retard. Go back to reddit.
>>
>>35243376
Except I'm natural.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 514x536
>>35243019
Pre-lifting
>have qt gf
>have friends
>fun happy guy with slightly cruel side

After three years of lifting
>single
>find it difficult to be around other people because men seem like objects to be destroyed and women seem like nothing but bitches and whores
>have been told by several people that I can be intimidating and scary as fuck sometimes
>despite this guys still want to be my friend and grills flirt with me even though I only enjoy bullying them and have no interest in fucking them

I'm not even exaggerating, it's jarring how much my personality has changed
>>
>>35243392
some ppl underestimate pumps and filters
>>
>>35243333
>>35243352
He's not fucking natty. Those are 55" shoulders and 9% bodyfat after 3 years training
>>
>>35243379
I don't really go out much, I don't really have friends that go out to clubs and stuff. In the past I have but never had girls interested. My face is pretty ugly which is why.
>>
im 30, girls my age are either fucked up, fat, or former sluts.

so im not going to get married, I want to have as much fun as I can while im fit. im not settling for used up whores that think im going to pay for their shit. no, im better than that. while I do regret not getting fit sooner, I dont regret making the choice to get in shape. cause I want to be at my best, at least when I get old I can say "you know what? I did my best".

dating is pointless at this stage in my life. so I might as well enjoy what is left of my youth.
>>
>>35243403
you gotta post your face cuz

it's the only way
>>
>>35243403
Post it too
>>
>>35243392

Maybe if you've got the 0.1% genetic combo. But those shoulders and delts don't usually work that way without gear.
>>
>>35243399
you can't judge what someone actually looks like off a picture
>>
>>35243408
Stop being so pessimistic. Get control of your life, lose your weight, get a decent source of income. You will find the right person eventually.
No point sitting at home complaining on /fit/ about the 'sloot society' and how its all against you.

Man the fuck up and get out there.
>>
>>35243388
Do you have any tips for rotator cuff work?
Once I strengthen them enough, I plan to focus much more on back work, which I neglected for the most part.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x216
>>35243390
It's true though you fucking sperg. A much better indicator is skin, dryness, excessive vascularity. I'm fucking natural, deal with it

Pic related, he must be on soooo many roids. Fuck off
>>
>>35243408
>giving in at 30
man, I bet there are 50-60 year old men that would kill to be in your position.
>>
>>35243418
>5243418 â–¶
>>>35243399
>you can't judge what someone actually looks like off a picture
> You can't just looks off a picture
Are you retarded? That's exactly what the purpose of a picture is. Welcome newfriend
>>
>>35243422

it's absolutely pointless to try and start a family at this point. im better off fucking young girls and travelling, and making money.

im not going to be the rebound guy that some chick wants to marry cause her first option didnt work out. besides, im not ready to give up on life and be the typical "dad" type.
>>
>>35243417
Leave 4chan if you think I have have top 0.1% genetics. Seriously, my body is nothing special. I'll take it as a compliment
>>
>>35243428
Haha. You seem upset brah.
Maybe another dosage of tren then crying on /fit/ about your virginity will help?

Lmaoooooooooooooo.
>>
>>35243399
I've got 55" shoulders and I barely even train delts, you're retarded, go back to nattyornot.com and discuss how 9/11 was orchestrated by the reptilians
>>
>>35243434
w/e you'll probably realize eventually unless you ragequit fitness first
>>
>>35243418
If he's natty that defies all of the strong motherfucking veteran lifters I know who have nowhere near that leanness and size in their traps and delts after 5-6 years of lifting.

This guy matches or exceeds their size everywhere else, exceeds their level of leanness, far exceeds their delts/traps and has lifted for less time. Add to that the incentive to use steroids if he thinks he's 'pretty ugly', I'm pretty certain the guy is on roids.

If he weren't on roids, he would blow up to physique competitor /youtube/ig fitness status and possibly Pro Bodybuilding some time down the line if he were to go on cycle.
>>
>>35243436
WTF? You dumb brah?
I don't intend on starting a family until I'm 30-35. Why would I start a family in my 20s when I still want to explore the world and I'm probably not going to be financially secure.
>>
>>35243413
>>35243416
I've been told I'm ugly by girls, trust me I'm not attractive. I'm not posting a picture.
>>
Some of those "redpill" idiots tell you to do some dodgy shit that will land you in prison. Fuck them. One of them literally said grab girls and just start kissing them. What world do these people live on?
>>
>>35243431

dont misunderstand, im very enthusiastic about life: I feel better than I ever have, thanks to the gym. but dating/women seems pointless, they are just going to guilt trip me into settling down or marriage, and I dont want that. not anytime soon at least.

after a year of hard work and eating well, I lost about 50lbs while adding some muscle. used to be 210, now 160lbs. current cut going well, getting vascular/abs starting to show up. I am really fit and ready to take life by the balls. and settling down would ruin all of that. I want to enjoy life, not give up on it.

believe me, im not giving in. I just refuse to be the guy that settles for scraps.
>>
>>35243428
You're bigger than sandow you fucking cunt. He was 5'7", had trained for many years, it was his job, and his arms, chest, shoulders and traps were far smaller than yours.
Sandow is also literally abusing the greatest trick of the trade: downward lighting + black and white filter
>>
>>35243460
except he's popping out his left delt and traps in that pic while also leaning forward
>>
>>35243474
>now 160lbs
You bench at least 2pl8, right?
>>
>>35243448
Do you have any concept of good lighting and flexing?

Sandow is natural and has way better delts than me.

Just because your genetics are so fucking dogshit that your little mind cannot comprehend other people looking better than you, doesn't mean I'm roiding. Let me guess you are skinny fat, low t and can't grow your chest?

I suggest you jump off a cliff.
>>
>>35243451
Your shoulders are 55" around? If your clavicle isn't 95+ percentile in length then you have some serious delt development. I'm guessing you're very tall.

I'm a 5'8" manlet with a clavicle that is an inch above the male average but my shoulders are only 47 inches around.
>>
>>35243408
As long as you avoid getting fat and bald you can continue to date girls 18-25 until you're almost 50 senpai, shit negro, a 23 year old grill I know just finished college and married her 52 year old boyfriend(he looks more like he's 42 tho, kinda ottermode, still has visible abs)
>>
>>35243424
I've never really had an injury so I have hadn't any specific issues. One thing I have noticed is when doing decline and incline bench its much easier to fuck up your shoulders than other excercises, so it's best to use alternatives when addressing those in my opinion.
>>
>>35243477
Whatever bro, if you want to convince yourself I'm roiding to sleep well at night, then go ahead. Except you can't change facts. Keep living in your fantasy world
>>
>>35243494

I do dumbbell bench cause I hate asking for spots...can do 70lb dumbbells atm, could do more before but lost some strength when cutting
>>
>>35243502
Not that tall, maybe 6' if I stand up as tall as possible, possibly do have above average clavicles tho, my 50 year old uncle has shoulders almost as broad as mine and he hasn't done pretty much any exercise in 20 years
>>
>>35243537
hating asking for spots a new guy thing. you'll get over it
>>
>>35243333
height/ weight?
myron
>>
>>35243471
i genuinely believe three quarters of the girls they refer to as "9/10's" are weak 7's. They're delusional as to how socializing works, and it's rare finding one that isn't on the spectrum.
>>35243510
this. I don't understand why you guys give so many fucks about women. just live your life to the standards where if you do end up completely alone, you can be happy with that. honestly, at this point, after being cheated on by my last two girlfriends, could care less about finding someone else. you aren't missing out on much
>>
>>35243514
Yeah. I tore the labrum during some incline DB pressing when my arm suddenly decided to bend backwards and I couldn't drop the db in time.
Thanks.
>>
>>35243510

I look early 20s, my mom looks really young for her age so I must get it from her. this is when having a babyface actually pays off, for once. have all my hair, feel great, and so on.

I am just really against the idea of getting married anytime soon. I want to have fun, and I dont want to lose half my shit for no reason. it's just too much of a risk, plus I dont want to commit to one girl yet.
>>
>>35243556
185cm
84kg
>>
>>35243498
Couldn't be further off.
6'0 105kg lifting for 4 years.
And to top it all off, I'm not a virgin.

You mad?
>>
>>35243560
You'd have to be dumb as dogshit to get married in this day and age with modern no fault divorce laws, since 50% of marriages end in divorce you might as well get half of all your money and assets, take it to Vegas and bet it all on red at the roulette table, at least that way you might win something other than occasional sex and housework
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 217x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 217x307
>>35243607
>lifting for four years
>still fat as fuck
>>
>>35243558
Yeah I had assumed so. Just keep putting in the effort and it'll come. The second you start to feel a sharp pain, stop doing exercises that involve the shoulder at all for the day. I almost tore mine yesterday doing the same thing.
>>
>>35243607
No not at all.

Why are you telling my this? I don't care how tall you are and how much you weigh.

It does seem by posting my body I struck a nerve with you considering you've been lifting longer and I likely look better, which has consequently made you attack me.
>>
>>35243632
Bulked from 95 to 105 lmao.
Difference is, I did it natty.

Keep trying to get laid tho brah.

Loool
>>
>>35243609

I had fun in my 20s but I was never fit. looking back at old pictures I can see that I could have improved a lot more. so now im older, more experienced, and way more fit. I dont want a wife, I want to enjoy my youth. I have worked hard to change myself and even though it wasnt just to get girls, I want to have some fun. thing is though I cant even talk to girls my age (if I wanted to) cause they are all in "GET MARRIED RIGHT NOW" mode. biological clock and all that.

im not a hedonist but fuck that. im going to enjoy my life as a fit guy and keep working at getting better and better. never settle for anything in life, whether it's girls, or being content with your body. always try to improve.
>>
Some sad people up in this bitch
>>
>>35243650
>if I put my fingers in my ears and close my eyes I can convince myself he's roiding XDXDXD

dude, you seem very insecure. I'm not sure why though, I have an ugly face, girls avoid me and I'm a loser virgin. I'm sure you are better off than me
>>
>>35243660
> I cant even talk to girls my age (if I wanted to) cause they are all in "GET MARRIED RIGHT NOW" mode.
Women in their early thirties are ridiculously easy to manipulate into spreading their legs/buying you shit if you dangle to possibility of marriage in front of them, the only risk is that if you keep toying with them for too long they'll just stop taking the pill without telling you and get pregnant to trap you into supporting them with or without marriage
>>
>>35243701

the dream situation would be to get with a rich bitch that pays for everything while I just hit the gym

not realistic but the only feasible way i'd settle with a 30+ girl t b h
>>
>>35243394
I would say that something happened that made you start lifting and this "happening" changed you. I mean, its not like you started lifting things up and down and then told your gf to gtfo so you could be a big strong sociopath,
>>
>>35243219
Lifting raises your mood and energy. This is fact. A confidence boost is what most anons need to get their life back on track. If they lift and quit or get swole and realize it didn't help them do what they wanted, they still did nothing but progress their health. Hardly a waste.
>>
>>35243403
jesus if you have no girls miring with THAT body, do some activity where you dont have to wear shirts. swimming or beach volleyball or whatever.
>>
>>35243736
Rich grills aren't expecting to be seduced by male golddigger like rich men are expecting to be manipulated by female golddiggers, I've dated a daddy's money rich grill before and shit was so cash(literally),every time I tagged along when she went shopping she'd buy me expensive clothes and watches, most of which I'd later sell on eBay for a tidy profit, in hindsight I realistically could have made $10 000+ per week just from fucking this grill for presents
>>
>>35243793
I go to the beach but it would be seen as weird in Australia to hit on random girls at the beach. Maybe not in the US.

Plus I have terrible anxiety and could never do it. Last time I approach a girl she said I have an ugly face on a nice body, though I was at a club and girls here are massive bitches.
>>
>>35243814

girls at all clubs are cunts. the key is to not let it bother you, women might be shallow as fuck but they are good at detecting insecurity.

dont act like a dick, but act as if you dont give a fuck. dont let things get to you, etc.
>>
>>35243814
>Australian girls
I feel so bad for you bro
>>
>>35243477
>and his arms, chest, shoulders and traps were far smaller than yours.
he did not try to get as big as possible though. he trained for the ideal body only, and he determined the ideal body by measuring the proportions of greek statues. Apparently, he states in his book(s) how much weight you have to lift for how many reps to look like that.

As sick as it sounds, sandow is not natty limit.
>>
>>35243814
I'm Australia and I hit on girls at the beach m8, shit son I'll hit on a cute girl literally anywhere, you might have a 99.9999% chance of not getting laid if you talk to a stranger but you have a 100% chance of not getting laid if you don't talk to them at all

Australian girls, especially clubsluts really are nasty cunts tho, foreign countries have far better women
>>
>>35243850
Had any success picking up like that?

Do you just walk up to a group of girls by yourself?
>>
>>35243894
I've done it solo but it's a hell of a lot easier with a couple of mates, a shot of tequila beforehand also helps

As for success I get a phone number maybe 10% of the time, keep in mind that statistically at any time a grill you talk to has a 20% chance of being in a bad mood because she's on the rag, not to mention she might also have a bf, have just gotten fired, just been diagnosed with herpes, just had her cat die ect, pulling bitches is a numbers game, regardless of how sexy and charming you might be there's a million other reason why a grill might not want to touch your benis, the trick is to not get discouraged and just keep throwing darts at the dartboard until eventually you get a bullseye
>>
>>35243037
Interact with others, get invited to parties and meet chicks from other social outings
>>
>>35243037
>was single for a year and a half.
>joined a coed softball team
>seemed like the entire team was couples and single dudes
>qt3.14 joins for our second game
>go out and socialize at a bar after the game
>hook up
>we've been dating for 7.5 months now.

I'm DYEL, 5' 10", probably 15% body fat, lifting on and off for the past year with no real gains to speak of. If I can do it, you can too.
>>
22 year old kissless virgin here. I heard that once someone has sex, they stop putting pussy on the pedestal and stop caring about getting laid. Is that true?
>>
>>35244097
No, not at all actually.

It just makes it worse because you know how great it feels but you know that you can't have it anymore.
>>
>>35244108
Speak for yourself, when I was a virgin I was willing to try chatting up almost anything in hopes of getting my dick wet, now that I'm no longer a virgin it doesn't bother me in the slightest if I go a few months having to use my hand instead of a pussy, ass or mouth
>>
>>35244097
get a hooker. it will make you have a more relaxed view on things.
>>
>>35243814
> I go to the beach but it would be seen as weird in Australia to hit on random girls at the beach

Sweet geez Louis, I'm brown and I've picked up girls at the beach (Bondi4life senpai) without being harassed. If you're Anglo no-ones definitely going to give you any shit. Relax.
>>
>>35244290
Did you bang any?
>>
>>35244303
If they don't live near me then yeah.
>>
>>35243831
SlavicmasterracewhomightgotoAustraliainafewmonthshere.

Why?
>>
>>35243394
maybe you spent too much time on /fit/?
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.