[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mentalhealth/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 6869493759_a308fc9872_b.jpg (408 KB, 1024x791) Image search: [Google]
6869493759_a308fc9872_b.jpg
408 KB, 1024x791
Because your mental health is still fitness, let's talk about our mental health. Coping strategies, past experiences, medication stacks, therapy, shoot the shit on mental health! Depression, disassociative disorders, bipolar disorders, anything is fair game.

If anybody has some good sources or youtube channels post them here and I'll make them part of the general.

Easy question to start: how are you holding up, /fit/?
>>
>>35240315
Im having problems with an inferority complex right now and im finding ways of coping with it. Whenever I feel inferior about something that I can't change (height, penile length, etc.) I try to accept the fact that I have these flaws and move on and focus on other things. Plus, I acknowledge I would still not be satisfied even if my traits improved because of my personality. All I can do is improve and focus on other things. Anyone else want to share any coping mechanisms slash advice?
>>
>>35240561
Also, I'm having worries of dying alone. I want to have children buy the thought of severing off the better portion of your life just for the sake of raising children who will inevitably suffer and have a very similar life to yours sounds unbearable. Secondly, I've never met a woman I've felt comfortable with the idea of breeding with. What if I cannot satisfy her sexualiser? Finally, I'm pretty sexually confused. I like women bit I often have...Other types of fantasies and these fantasies are becoming more and more frequently while I'm feeling less and less enticed by women. I don't wanna be a genetic dead end!
>>
>>35240686
what's your name?
>>
>>35240686
I have a feeling it's ben
>>
>>35240757
John, actually.
>>
I am alright, as far as I can expend my emotions.
The shopkeeper of that betting shop didn't take me after this one month of unpaid training.
He told me that he was still unsure how he should handle me still not being that experienced enough to keep myself and him out of trouble.
He said he really wants to take me in, best would be in the middle of January, at the worst, at the end of that month.

And then, as I was going my way home and wolfed down my first chips since months in frustration, I met a guy from college who studies the same thing I do and invited me to come and drink with him and the others.
First of all, I was already going to drink with a bud of mine, who let me hang in the end, resulting me to go home.
Second, I didn't want to drag them down to my currently shitty situation, I wanted them to have their fun.

That said, I have also written some applications to other jobs.
As an event support as an example.
They send me their applying form and it looks good, because I need to accept that I won't work more than 20h a week in order to prioritize college as my first goal in life.
I like that.

Oh, and I got my sweets from Poland I requested from a coworker there.

Didn't know that 10€ could give you so much instant gratification that also tastes better than the german sweets.
And I say that as a turk who has an almost experienced sweet tooth.

Also, why do sometimes women look at me like I forced them to snort their pet's feces?
It hurts man, and I don't even know what the problem is it.

One plus is, that I found out that I can intermittent fast longer than a day consecutively without losing strength.
That's a feat that being poor and living on a financial reserve is enabling you to.
>>
BPD
This past month and a half I've been in like 5 or 6 'fights' (they usually de-escalate after I hit them, but I made a point to beat 1 dude's ass when I thought he fucked my ex who I started talking to again), I've hit my ex, doing a lot of drugs/drinking hard, did like $200 worth of damage in her car the last time I saw my ex.
I was more unstable than I realized and I became unhinged when I got back in contact with her. I beat her new boyfriend's ass a bit, then made friends with him as I messed with her on the under. I got her to dump him, but I went crazy a few too many times. I couldn't contain myself

My family started talking to me again/helping me out financially, and this is giving me more of a mental foundation. This is my first time feeling sane in a while
>>
>>35241498
The guy who I beat thoroughly was my friend btw. I doubt they fucked, but at the time I obsessed about it for hours and was genuinely surprised they had the balls to come to me (I have a reputation)

We had to take him to the er. Pretty sure I lost him as a friend, he was probably the best I had personality wise
>>
File: 1436214541381.png (246 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1436214541381.png
246 KB, 550x535
>Have been under so much stress at school for so long that I now just feel numb all the time and can never make myself think beyond a shallow, objective level
>Grind through the day like a robot, don't feel sad or bored, just don't feel anything and don't mind
Scary shit, I'm hoping that Christmas break will give me some time to chill and breathe.
>>
im home for the holidays. and that is the time of year when people think its okay to let themselves go for that moment of the year.

they think i dont eat enough because i dont help myself with 3 fucking platefuls of food. to make it more challenging i dont have access to my old gym so i have to improvise and go out running so that i wont lose my way. i refuse to let myself go

I havent forced myself to induce myself to regurgitate and i intend to keep it that way. It was very hard to get a grip but i am so glad that i havent stooped to that very low level all of december thus far.
It's a constant battle everyday because the family eats big and im not blessed with a skelly's metabolism. Im always invited to go out and eat something after an hour eating come on dammit.I get attitudes because i dont want to go over my limit? come on i cant eat all of this shit!
Anyways i'll let them get upset
>>
>>35241498
That could have been handled better
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.