[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutting General - /cg/ & Fatass General - /fag/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: barney after cut.jpg (60 KB, 345x395) Image search: [Google]
barney after cut.jpg
60 KB, 345x395
How's your winter cut going anon? I started cutting in earnest at 206lbs, currently 186. bench went from 225 for 3 to 205 for 1 but it doesnt seem to be going down anymore, chinup's going "up" but i know thats because i'm weighing less. i don't want to talk about my squat right now
>>
>>35238860
nightmare fuel
>>
File: qMz1EaU.png (4 KB, 354x286) Image search: [Google]
qMz1EaU.png
4 KB, 354x286
Who the fuck cuts during winter? That's bulk season bruv
>>
>>35238860
Would that really be 280 pounds though? How tall is Barney? Yeah he lost fat but also gained a fuckton of muscle.

>>35238986
I've dealt with injuries and over-busy lifestyle for the last couple years, so am both too fat and lost muscle. The being too fat bothers me more, and I'm single and need to get chicks, so I'm gonna be cutting a lot. I'm at 17% now, trying to get down to 12-14 on this cut, then maybe do a small bulk, but eventually I'm hoping for 10-12%. I figure it'll take a while, and with work it's not like I can cut perfectly or fast, so my goal is to be at 10-12% by the end of May.
>>
Down from 105kg to 89kg. Planning to get to 85kg then I'll start a clean bulk. 6'2".
>>
6'4, ~225 lbs, want to hit about 210-215 for summer so started cutting now, but its a pretty slow cut.
>>
File: 1437966673969.gif (1 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1437966673969.gif
1 MB, 360x240
Been in relative stasis for the past month or so but getting back on track. Currently 312 (started at 374), want to get to 300 by the end of the year (this is easier than it sounds when you're a planet) after slacking so hard.

Only trouble I'm having is with my breakfast food cravings, I keep going to fast food places to get a shitty breakfast sandwich and some fries and it puts my whole day in jeopardy.
>>
>>35239486
Have you tried IF? Basically push breakfast back until 1-2pm then stop eating around 8-9pm, with the start and end hours of eating being flexible. Coffee can also help suppress appetite in the morning. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>35238986
>tfw have so much to lose I might be cutting next winter too
>>
>>35239615
I actually have the morning part covered since I usually wake up around noon anyway, any tips on getting over night time appetite? Not sure coffee would be the best idea before bed.
>>
>>35239741

Try grapes and lots of water.
>>
>>35239486
Eat Oatmeal dude. I'm a little over 300 as well. Oatmeal I'd the fucking shit. Brown sugar and raisins makes it even better.
>>
How safe and effective are ec stacks? I'm 6'3", 206lbs, down from 260 in February. I'd like to lose another 40 sooner rather than later so I can be a skeleton and then work on increasing muscle mass.

The only changes I've made has been eating less calories and lifting 3x week and cardio 3-4x week. Should I check with my doctor or should I just keep going at what I've been doing?
>>
I sometimes eat at maitenance because I lack discipline and these festivities in my country are making my cut just too dificult.

Havent lost any weight in like two weeks.

>mfw I am thinking on trying keto starting xmas until february
>>
>>35239900
I went from 215 lbs to 185 lbs in ten weeks on an e/c stack. I was taking 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine 3 times a day and I did not feel any different through out the day other than never being hungry. Like I would have to force myself to eat over 1200kcal on a typical training day. Mind you I work in an extreme heat environment where im constantly sweating and dealing with an elevated heart rate.
>>
Tfw last year you're thin, active and sixpacks were starting to came out but you fucked up and ballooned up to your previous weight.
I live in the southern hemisphere and the summer is coming. I don't know what to do.
>>
Broke my cut on thanksgiving and the week following, but my body didn't explode into fatness like I was afraid it would. I think I have body dysmorphia

anyway, still cutting and just started lifting last month. Lost 110lbs since March of this year so the infini-cut is almost done
>>
>>35239486
>>35239741
Sounds like you're crazing fat, then. Do you have plenty of fat in your diet? Try vegetables with olive oil, small meat and avocado sandwich, high fat nuts, a salad with balsamic/oil (you get the fats and the crunch that way), or eggs cooked with oil, etc. If your body wants greasy protein, fat, and crunch, then give it healthy fat, protein, and crunch.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.