[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOv K1d1Qkdk why wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: image (1).jpg (347 KB, 1356x2048) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
347 KB, 1356x2048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOvK1d1Qkdk
why wasn't blaha invited?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnL5ZqsL8cI

>*Breathes heavily*
>"We're the new Spartans"
>>
>>35238553
goddamn greg o'gallagher is the natty fucking king.
>>
>>35238553
He was there, he was just watching the perimeter in case of a terrorist attack.
>>
>>35239185
>that face he makes when elliott is speaking nonsense
>>
he was under the table rawdogging his gf
>alpha as fuck
>not being potent
>>
>>35239185
I actually dislike greg and like him at the same time
because he grew up rich af and drives lambos then expects me to buy his programs
>>
>>35239185
>natty
>>
>>35239185
yea he's the king.. He had an incredible starting point (top 1% genes and started working out at like 12 years old)

Hoping I can catch up to him within another 3 years or so. He's 24 and I'm 21
>>
>>35238553
What the fuck are they talking about?
They're trying to sound intelligent but it's all awkward as fuck
>>
>>35239365
elliott in his natural environment
>>
>>35239258
The lambo is rented for a video
I have all his programs.
You can download them if you want
https://mega.nz/#!nhBywKaA!8cTIpM9gn6k9_R2LOwE3CG2xWLhck_xO3lzfS8OzF_4

Merry Christmas and Heil Greg the Natty King
>>
>>35238553

I legitimately think Elliott might have some kind of mental disorder, like mania or something. I'm not even being sarcastic.
>>
>Eliot Hulse thinking he's some kind of messiah

Literally too cringe for words. He's a personal trainer with a 4/10 wife where does he get this arrogance
>>
>>35239365
elliott hulse being euphoric
for 27minutes
>>
>>35239258
literally 100% of the info in his programs are found in his youtube videos, even the set and rep ranges he uses in his RPT.

he even says how many total worksets he does a given work-out.

you can really piece together his entire program just by absorbing the info given for free on his jewtube.

or you can pirate it, because why not?
>>
>>35239440
yeah I know thats why I like him.
never meant to come across as a hater
greg is cool
>>
>>35238553
> It's weightlifters try to talk deep episode
Whats wrong with just saying you like to pick weights up and puck them down, what is this pseudo philosophical shit
>>
>>35239448
yea i understand what you meant.
honestly fuck him for living in that dope-ass mansion.
>>
>>35239401

> noun: mania: mental illness marked by periods of great excitement or euphoria, delusions, and overactivity

> Mania: An abnormally elevated mood state characterized by such symptoms as inappropriate elation, increased irritability, severe insomnia, grandiose notions, increased speed and/or volume of speech, disconnected and racing thoughts, increased sexual desire, markedly increased energy and activity level, poor judgment, and inappropriate social behavior.

Definitely sounds like Elliot.
>>
>>35238553
Damn, Elliot's autism is strong in this video.
>>
>>35238553

Is Elliott high when he's talking about warriors and shit?
>>
>>35239455
frank,brandon,greg are the only ones i like
and mostly frank because he's self-aware how retarded shit is and he posts/lurk sometimes
>>
>>35239500
You can see Frank keeps looking at Brandon while Elliott is talking about warriors and all that nonesense.
He's knows its retarded
>>
File: beta thread.jpg (61 KB, 1168x462) Image search: [Google]
beta thread.jpg
61 KB, 1168x462
>>35238553
>6:45

Jesus fucking Christ Elliot, go home, you're drunk bud

>Frank's face when Elliot cuts him off to blabber about horseshit
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (325 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
325 KB, 1920x1080
>>35239512
>>
>>35239185
>looks good
>natty
>>
Elliot Hulse is such a fucking douche
>>
File: frank yang, you crazy fuck.png (270 KB, 529x800) Image search: [Google]
frank yang, you crazy fuck.png
270 KB, 529x800
>>35239613
nice memes, bro.
did you habeeb blahahaha when he said that you can't have functioning hormones a low bf% natty? have you considered he is the worst source of nutritional advice/info ever?

greg is well under the natty limit, at 168lb 5'10, 6.6% bodyfat
https://symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight
he is like 10lb under the natty limit for his height and bf%

>>35239550
frank's blabber is just as inane, but i will be damned if it isn't more entertaining to read than hulse's pseudo-messianic silliness

pic related
>>
>>35239560
hahahahaha oh my god

>>35239628
breathe into the balls, bro
>>
>>35239402
Qft
i hope he goes broke once again. Maybe then he will realise he is no one
>>
>>35238553
holy fuck this is cringey
>>
>>35238553
>implying that Blaha has ever been invited to anything but the courtroom
>>
>>35239220
elliot went crazy a long time ago, so sad he used to be pretty dope
>>
I really don't get it. from a open open mind maybe somewhere elliot makes sense. but I don't get it all
and I'm from /lit/

this whole video it seemed like he was the definition of EUPHORIA. And this is just the 27 minute edited version dear lord imagine what the original material was

Frank himself didn't release any videos on this trip besides his thoughts on ronnie coleman. but elliott said he will be releasing some interviews in the coming "months"

I mean his success shows, making that event and apparently he changes peoples life. but I just can't get down with his gibberish seems like he's compensation for some kind of mental illness and if something goes wrong he is fucked. in all honesty besides maybe frank and maybe brandon???
i doubt tyler,greg would help him out
>>
Is it bad I want to be Greg and don't want to live sometimes
>>
>>35239236
kek, once a kel always a kek
>>
>>35239365
yes but they are cool kids of the community, except for brandon he's fuccboi
>>
>>35239115
>Visible abdominal muscles
>>
>>35239115
Not surprised he's from Texas, honestly.
>>
>>35239402
probably from his fans and their cult mentality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J54STAeezaw
>>
>>35240305>>35238553

Elliot wasn't meant to have it all. he was meant to grind and work against the machine, to struggle to pull himself out of the shit and dirt and piss. His words of wisdom used to mean something because they came from a place of fear and struggle. Now that he has so much, he has no clue what to do with himself- but I know.

he should tear himself back down, be rid of everything. Return to ground zero- kind of like how Fronk has mentioned that he might someday cut himself off from the world and either lose his gains or go on steroids and attain a godly physique but then cloak himself so that no one can see his work..

Elliot's purpose in life has been served, there is no further meaning for him to find or give to others. Tick tock Elliot.
>>
>>35240726
thanks frank this makes sense
also when are u gonna get vivan back bro
>>
These are some fascinating social dynamics, I must say.
I'm constantly changing my mind about some of these guys- I used to dislike BBC but now he seems so chill and down to earth- put this new version of Elliot in the mix and he makes everyone look sane.

Frank is so mellow and childlike and Greg so reserved- very interesting to see
>>
File: am i gay.webm (876 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
am i gay.webm
876 KB, 1280x720
>>35240477
>>
>>35239401
>>35239470
That's called 'warrior'
top kek
>>
>>35238553
Oh my god, that photo! He looks absolutely terrible.

>Stretchmarks on the belly and waist
>Pimples on the forearms (urkh!)
>Muffin top
>>
>>35238553
Blaha reminds me of this one guy from my old gym who was fat, but losing weight, yet definitely still fat. He would always talk about how he used to be a bodybuilder and a personal trainer. Don't get me wrong, he was strong, but not that strong. And definitely still fat. Also, when I say "talk about," I mean he would come up to me and rape me with his words while I was trying to work out. Friendly guy, but fuck stop trying to conversate with me while I'm in the middle of a workout.

The other 2/3 of the time he would talk about how he "drives bus" or about Jesus.

Fuck that guy was annoying.
>>
>>35238553
Why is Elliot always trying to say something smart?
His delusions of grandeur are insane
>>
>>35238553
Who the fuck are these videos for?

I just don't understand.

I feel like this whole thing is aimed at teenage boys coming from single mother households into buying their dating programs, training routines and other bullshit.
>>
>>35239115
>we manufacture all the nuclear warheads for the us
couldn't watch it any further, i thought this guy was retarded before this video and this was just pathetic
>>
>>35239115

fuuuck that cringe is too much
>>
>>35239258

Your a 100% MORON.

Here's why.

You make an INSTANT judgemental call without listening.

Like taking off running down an obstacle course while the instructor it still talking, about to mash your face on something, figuring you know more with ASSUMTIONS.

GREG deliberately SAID in his Lambo video that he can't afford a lambo, but that he rented it to DEMONSTRATE that meeting your fitness goals will do more for your well being than any high priced object.
>>
>>35240297
>not breathing into your balls
>making it

choose one
>>
What does /fit/ actually feel/think about Elliot Hulse?
I stumbled upon a video if his back in 2012, after finishing tenth grade. I was going through a lot of shit - parents had separated after a 20 year marriage, my brother was away, I had missed the spring season to a sports injury, my old coach who had been incredibly talented and inspiring moved for a job, and finally my dog died.
I was looking up information on confronting social anxiety when I found Elliot- he was striking in his appearance, demeanor and message- a uniting of meathead, scholar, psycho, comedian and neurotic shy man. His videos were both comforting and brutal to me at the time. I think Elliot kept himself in check more back then, up until 2013-2014- since I think he has lost the last semblance of connection to his past, humility, humor.
>>
>>35247895
Making it
>>
File: fronk.png (7 KB, 223x79) Image search: [Google]
fronk.png
7 KB, 223x79
kek
>>
>>35250711
BREATHE INTO THE BALLS, BRO!
>>
>>35239115
Is Jason Blaha a legit crazy person?
>>
>>35252336
i would be legitimately shocked if he had no mental disorders.

i am guessing he is somewhere on the functioning end of the autism spectrum. i think he claims trauma from being moslestered, i believe
>>
>>35252336

He's a compulsive liar who claims to be an ex CIA who's killed people and did snatch and grabs and interrogations of ISIS agents. When asked to provide specifics, he refuses, citing "It's classified."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkFMf_hxeIs
>>
File: image.png (414 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
414 KB, 750x1334
>>35238553
Ayy lmao
>>
File: 1449632884199.jpg (57 KB, 729x621) Image search: [Google]
1449632884199.jpg
57 KB, 729x621
>>35238553
bump 4 bants
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.