[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, at what point did you realise you were actually making it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: UxAzCTA[1].gif (332 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
UxAzCTA[1].gif
332 KB, 384x288
So, at what point did you realise you were actually making it? Some event that kickstarted the "holy shit it's working" mindset?

For me, it was randomly touching my chest and realising I suddenly had pecs. Some hard muscle I could actually flex and move, and not just some flabby motionless layer between fat and ribs. I just couldn't stop touching them while flexing during the whole afternoon.

Share your feel-good stories, /fit/!
>>
File: layne36_10_big.jpg (30 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
layne36_10_big.jpg
30 KB, 399x600
When doing pic related touched my head with my biceps.
>>
>>35238301
When random women on the streets started asking for my phone number.
>>
>>35238337
Really? Post pic.
>>
>>35238357
I'd rather not post face in here. I don't really consider myself super attractive. Body-wise I'm nothing special by /fit/ standard, but it's not like I walk around shirtless. General proportions, improved posture and sharper facial features seem to be making a lot of difference. I'm also 6'2, dark and consider myself well dressed.
>>
When I started not giving a shit about other people and instead of being scared of them, making them scared of me.

>Mfw hanging out with two chicks in the middle of the night and bring them back to some Café
>Mfw their male best friend sees it, integrates into the conversation and brags with his Mercedes and trys to bash me in a subtile manner

>Mfw girls are obviously hinting that they like me or get touchy while I get all cocky.
During a class trip to the Christmas market a womanlet tried to Jump up and try to catch the piece of Pizza I had in my hand with her mouth. No lie it was super cute but I stuffed it Into her nose.
>>
>>35238473
>Mfw their male best friend sees it, integrates into the conversation and brags with his Mercedes and trys to bash me in a subtile manner

Literally the most socially suicidal thing you could do. Have nothing going on about yourself so brag about your possessions.
>>
>>35238418
Where do you live?
>>
>>35238505
What is this? A fucking census?
Eurofag
>>
>>35238504
Yeah, but right at that Moment I was just kek'ing internally. It has to take much to make someone that jealous and intimidated to try to make yourself look good.
>>
>>35238538
Should've pointed that out. That would make him even more insecure and nervous, maybe even openly aggressive.
>>
My facial gains prob. Never thought my body became very attractive at first, but losing body fat and finally getting some beardgrowth improved my life by a ton.
>>
File: shelleyduvall.jpg (53 KB, 600x536) Image search: [Google]
shelleyduvall.jpg
53 KB, 600x536
>>35238301
Are you me? Just the other day I went to scratch my chest and I was like holy fuck check out these rocks. Was makin my pecs dance for like an hour. Feels good bruh!
>>
>>35238301
When my old college crush said 'wow anon, your arms got really big' and started feeling me up.
>tfw I had work the next day and couldn't go out or I could have banged my college oneitis
>>
When people I knew for years didn't recognize me anymore. It's almost like I turned into another human entirely. Also when I go to public places or just hang out at the bar alone, girls will make an effort to come up and talk to me. I never imagined I would have made it this far. I've received 6 phone numbers since Wednesday
>>
Today my sister said I was really getting big. Thanks nice fitting T-shirt.
>>
>>35238564
Nah I actually just said I need to go home and didn't even exchange many words with him anyway while He was the one talking like 85%.

If you think that was beta; The two girls were annoying as shit anyway and the knowledge to have this effect on People made me laugh all the way home
>>
>>35238741
>If you think that was beta
Nah, I don't. I just hate insecure faggots like that guy.
>>
>>35238473

>No lie it was super cute but I stuffed it Into her nose.

NO MERCY
>>
I may be beginning to make it. Haven't made it yet, by my own standards. Definitely gonna keep at it anyway.

I think I first REALLY noticed when I began uni last year.
In school, I wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Close to underweight, kinda ottermode maybe. Not much confidence, but a good amount of good friends.
When I left school, I moved literally halfway around the world to work for half a year, did everything on my own. I learned a lot.
When I got home, I became a (volunteer) conscript in the army. I liked it, kept at it, deployed on a UN peacekeeping mission. A few months after coming home, I decided to begin studying. At this point (nearly 2,5 years in the army), I'd gotten pretty fit.

During the first month of uni, I realized I'd changed. I was much more social and confident. I also realized that my body looks better than that of the average guy here.
People want to be around me and include me in stuff. Guys ask me for fitness advice. I get compliments, girls grab my arms, touch my chest.
Hell, when I mention my kinda niche and nerdy hobby, people aren't even dismissive. They're often genuinely interested.

I think going out into the world and challenging myself, both mentally and physically, really fucking helped, /fit/.
>>
when I started to get way more female attention

when girls started to look me up and down at parties while biting their lip

when girls started to call me sexy

when random dudes would ask me for advice at the gym

when people started respecting me even more

when a girl approached me and whispered "I want you to fuck me" in my ear

It all happened after I got real lean, strangely enough
>>
>>35238301

when I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw
>>
File: My smile when.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
My smile when.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>Go to party.
>Meet ex for first time since /fit/ journey begins.
>He dumped me because he could do better.
>Still.feels.jpeg.
>He accidentally touches my stomach and goes "Holy shit you've got abs".
>I take my shirt off and 5-6 people want to feel my abs.
>>
File: avatar_cabe41518fe1_128.png (16 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
16 KB, 128x128
>>35239064
No mercy, only smugness
But god damn every time I think about it my knees get weak. Gotta kick her tomorrow as usual to feel manly again.
>Loving the banter and Play fights between us
>>
>>35239375
was this a hotel gangbang?
>>
when i put on an old shirt and i didn't have to vacuum suck in my chest for it to fit and suddenly the sleeves were super tight over my arms and pecs
>>
I thought I had the shittiest genetics possible and and trained not so seriously.Did a good cut,got down to 12%,realized I actually have potential for a Zyzz tier physique and the rest is history.
>>
>>35239375
Hahahahah faggots
>>
>>35239427
N-no why?
>>
File: hotel.jpg (48 KB, 969x883) Image search: [Google]
hotel.jpg
48 KB, 969x883
Nothing too crazy. I'm a goofball at work and try to be funny lot of times, but this is what I have so far.

People actually listen to what I say or find it hard to ignore me.

I'm considered the big guy at work, but I've practicing small talk - some of the latino coworkers stare at me when I walk by, but still retain my autismo. I'm working on it.

I guess people just acknowledge that I lift, but that's about it. They get a sense of security around me.

Weirdest one was when one worker said she wanted my chest, arms and back. I didn't know how to respond to that, so I laughed awkwardly.
>>
>>35240764
Listening to what you have to say is about confidence and experience.

Thats the non-physical part of making it. Arguably more important than being aesthetic is having an aesthetic personality and some charisma.

I "snuck" into some leadership positions and just went ham until I more than fit the bill and now I'm leagues more socially experienced and skilled than I was before hand. Making it in the physical department too.
>>
when my calf maybe grew a little possibly
>>
File: Baby cow 2.jpg (15 KB, 381x225) Image search: [Google]
Baby cow 2.jpg
15 KB, 381x225
>>35241002
>>
Got long hair and bit of a beard, When people started to say that I'm starting to look a bit like Tipple H in his wrestling years.

feels good man.
>>
>>35238301
started seeing my abs poking through for the first time in my 26 year old life this week.
At first I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me untill my wife told me she can see them .

been training training for 4 months now and I've lost 22 kilos, I only wanted to loose weight but now I can see my body it's motivated me to do more.

>tfw I still feel fat although I'm around 16-18 % bf.
>>
>>35241914

i'm sorry, you're married at 26? sorry to hear that chap.
>>
>>35238654
Pic of you required
>>
>>35238518
>Dark skinned
> In Europe

I can't wait until Europe purges you fucking mong subhumans
>>
>>35238301
>making it
>being here
pick one
>>
>>35238301
I had people telling me that I've getting bigger but the thing that did it for me was walking down the stairs and feeling my pecs bounce
I've gone from a skeleton so its a first ever thing
>>
>>35238301

im not embarrassed to be shirtless anymore

now I am actually proud of my body, feels good man. I still can get better though, if i've learned anything it is never to settle for average: keep pushing yourself.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.