[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Rich Piana will die in your lifetime? why even live brehs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: rich-piana-supplements[1].jpg (123 KB, 1479x980) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-supplements[1].jpg
123 KB, 1479x980
>tfw Rich Piana will die in your lifetime?
why even live brehs?
>>
>>35237694
>big roid addict who never won shit will die

Nothing of value will be lost
Arnold on the other hand......
>>
>>35237714
he won my heart......
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 602x829) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 602x829
>>35237723
And your shekels.....
>>
In one of his videos he said he tried synthol once but gave up on it, if its true why do his arms look like that? Is he lying and actually used it more than once or are there other drugs that make his arms look like that? (or is it genetic?)

Also how come hes the only one so open about his steroid use? I mean normies seem to like him because of that and he still sells his supplements and shit so why can't other fitness youtubers/celeb who roid follow his example?
>>
>works for supplement company
>quits
>says supplements are a scam
>says it's okay to lie for money
>comes out with his own supplements
>sells milk jugs with a logo on it
>talks about aesthetics while telling you to eat 16 meals a day
>looks like a cloud
>>
>>35237848
Synthol isn't permanent.
>>
>>35238006
What does that have to do anything? Did you even try to understand the post you quoted?
>>
>>35237848

When you look like him even Normies know you ain't natty, with Photoshop and all that magic nowadays people could believe that you can get a leaner roiders look natural.
>>
>>35237714
typical virgin gains fan
>>
>>35237714
>who never won shit
He won shit all the time what are you talking about?
>>
Kill yourself before he dies
>>
He's gonna die in the next few years.

He's completely unhealthy and on a direct path, at this point. Of course, most of you guys don't see it. It's why you were so surprised Zyzz died. I saw it coming; many did.
>>
what does he put in that big jug?
>>
>>35237694
>tfw rich piana will die within the next week
w h y
>>
>>35238573
liquid gainz
>>
File: vmxwl.gif (78 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
vmxwl.gif
78 KB, 300x200
Scoopy, Scoopy doo where are you ?
We got some work to do now.
Scoopy-Dooby-Doo, Where Are You?
We need some help from you now.

Come on Scoopy-Doo, I see you... pretending you got a sliver
But you're not fooling me, cause I can see, the way you shake and shiver.

You know we got a mystery to solve,
So Scoopy Doo be ready for your act. [Scoopu Doo] Uh-uh Uh-uh
Don't hold back!
And Scoopy Doo if you come through
you're going to have yourself a scoopy snack!
That's a fact!

Scoopy-Dooby-Doo, here Are You.
You're ready and you're willing.
If we can count on you Scoopy Doo,
I know you'll catch that villian
>>
>>35238690
>doesn't actually change the lyrics, just the b from scooby to a p and literally no other change.
>>
>>35238763
I thought those were the lyrics? Man you just turned my world upside down, now I understand why Rich was never in an episode.
>>
I'm not even gonna hear about his death if I leave humanity behind
>>
>>35237694
>Rich gonna die?

I want to know when Blaha will die, then I can be happy.
>>
>>35237694
Who cares?

He's only well known (sorta within a niche community) for being fucking crazy.

He's 2/3rds synthol at this point, he's ruined his body with thousands of shitty tattoos, and he's been on so much juice for so long he's turning red and breathing hard from talking

Arnie, Ronnie, Kai, there are tons of people with better physiques, more Charisma, and contributed more to the community.

I'm not even trying to be an edgelord I just don't get why people like him
>>
>>35239133
but do they do whatever it takes, do 8 hour arm workouts, kill shit, talk openly about steroids, give excellent diet advice and have dicks hanging lower than their balls?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.