[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that normie standards of jacked are incredibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: CIMG0741.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
CIMG0741.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
Just a reminder that normie standards of jacked are incredibly low
I have a friend who permabulked and looks like pic related but fatter with bigger pecs
He literally is shirtless all day, talking about a 5000kcal diet, parades around college and literally EVERYONE mires him. He has a 290lb squat at least three inches above parallel, but that doesn't matter
>>
>>35236914

>Making a shit thread to justify being morbidIy obese
>Iying on an anon board

TumbIer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>35236914
It's true. I'm considered the "built" one in my group of friends but if I posted my body on this board I would (rightfully) be called dyel and laughed out of the thread in seconds
>>
>>35236914
He's easily within the top 1% of all humans on the planet with a body like that. Stop being such a fag.
>>
>>35236975
Same here, are you around the ~160lb range too?
>>
>>35236914

Welcome to real life, nigger. Enjoy snapping your back trying to squat 400 lb parallel to get tumor legs.
>>
>>35237005
190 at 6'

I still feel small
>>
>>35237030
You're gonna make it to 200, you're very close.

I'm trying to get to 175 @ 5'10" but the ten pounds from 160 to 170 aren't easy.
>>
>>35236968
Oh, there's guy with the broken "L"-key again.

>>35236914
True though. I'm completely dyel by /fit/'s standards, but then I was swimming with a few friends and they literally said "What the fuck, when did THAT happen?!" while pointing to my upper body.
>>
>>35236914
>He has a 290lb squat at least three inches above parallel, but that doesn't matter
Correct. Usain Bolt does quarter squats at best and is the fastest man on the planet.
>>
>>35237105
>I'm completely dyel

>tfw OP just ended his own thread
>>
>>35236914
>I have a friend who permabulked and looks like pic related but fatter with bigger pecs
So he looks pretty good? You jelly or something? Nobody cares about your autism, sorry.
>>
>>35236968
W-Why am I obese? Read the post again
I'm actually very lean, just not big, so I only look like I lift shirtless and unlike this guy I'm not vain enough to take off my shirt
Normies seem to go for the massthetics anyways
>>
>>35237061
Iktf, 180->190 was tough

Best of luck to you, you're gonna make it brah
>>
>>35237127
>Normies seem to go for the massthetics anyways
Not really.
>>
>>35237012
>/fit/ despises immobile blobs of flesh that devour energy with no regard for humanity
>at the same time we worship and strive to become immobile blobs of flesh that devour energy with no regard for humanity
>>
>>35237173
Only the fattest multiply powerlifters are really immobile. The other weight-classes aren't, weightlifters aren't and bodybuilders aren't.
>>
>>35237116
Usain bolt does half squats with 500+ pounds for reps, as do all sprinters
They are strong enough to squat that weight ATG probably.
You kids who half squat 290 for one rep are half as strong as Usain Bolt.
They're training explosiveness and endurance, which squatting low reps ass-to-grass doesn't address in their specific sport.
>>
File: averageamerican.jpg (46 KB, 650x855) Image search: [Google]
averageamerican.jpg
46 KB, 650x855
>>35236914
the guy you posted has a god tier body compared to the average american body

Everyone on /fit/ has unreal expectations and body dysmorphia

women also have a lot lower standards then people around here could believe. If everyone woman only dated guys with 10% bf, 6 pack, 2 plate+ bench, etc. 99% of women would be single
>>
I bench 1.5 plates for reps and most of my friends think thats incredible strong.
Meanwhile I browse /fit/ and feel dyel as fuck.
>>
>>35237473
Which is good, because you won't allow yourself to stagnate.
>>
>>35237473
I once saw a couple of my friends patting each other on the back after benching 1pl8 for some reps. And there I was feeling like shit for having a hard time benching 205x5.

/fit/ is good at changing your mindset to make you feel like shit about good progress, but the flip side is it drives you to be even better.
>>
>>35237473
Your friends don't have any concept of strength.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.