[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Your favourite Zyzz quote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
"Star attraction, movie premieres, sports events, red carpets and gala openings: the eternal war between depth and appearances. But there is no war at all between them, since the purpose of depth is to create a stronger, and thus more beautiful, appearance; to transform itself into appearance. Those who scorn appearances and evangelize depth are precisely those who are incapable of much, if any, depth: the pseudo-intellectuals, which is why it is by no means an accident that all of them are ugly."
>>
>>35236907
"Bros, my heart kind hur...."
-Zyzz 8/5/11
>>
"The worker is now so separate from the product of his labor that it's become a mere abstract to him or worse: another thing for him to covet"
>>
>>35236907

"HNNNNNGGGGGGGG"

while he was having a heart attack.
>>
time to hit da gym brahs
>>
>>35237094
hehehe
>>
File: aesthetic_zyzz[1].jpg (61 KB, 580x923) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic_zyzz[1].jpg
61 KB, 580x923
>>35236907
>We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 609x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 609x637
If you asked me this question when I started training, my response would’ve been completely different. Originally, it started out innocently enough, I wanted to get bigger so I wasn’t so skinny, and have a bit of a build on me to impress girls. I’d look at pictures of shredded guys and tell myself, that’s going to be me. 4 years into my training, I can safely say that my motivation to train goes far beyond that of merely impressing people, it is derived from the feeling of having set goals and achieving them and outdoing myself in the gym.

I absolutely love it, the feeling of pushing out that last rep, and getting skin tearing pumps is something I don’t see myself without.

I wouldn’t even use the word motivation, I don’t need motivation now, as training is a necessity in my life. It’s all a part of my lifestyle, and I couldn’t imagine any other life than the gym/training/dieting lifestyle, as it is rewarding physically and mentally in ways beyond measure, you would have to experience it yourself.

My end goal is not to be some massed up freak, but rather to have a physique that can be looked as art; streamlined, tapered, and universally appealing.
>>
If you asked me this question when I started training, my response would’ve been completely different. Originally, it started out innocently enough, I wanted to get bigger so I wasn’t so skinny, and have a bit of a build on me to impress girls. I’d look at pictures of shredded guys and tell myself, that’s going to be me. 4 years into my training, I can safely say that my motivation to train goes far beyond that of merely impressing people, it is derived from the feeling of having set goals and achieving them and outdoing myself in the gym.

I absolutely love it, the feeling of pushing out that last rep, and getting skin tearing pumps is something I don’t see myself without.

I wouldn’t even use the word motivation, I don’t need motivation now, as training is a necessity in my life. It’s all a part of my lifestyle, and I couldn’t imagine any other life than the gym/training/dieting lifestyle, as it is rewarding physically and mentally in ways beyond measure, you would have to experience it yourself.

My end goal is not to be some massed up freak, but rather to have a physique that can be looked as art; streamlined, tapered, and universally appealing.

What is your training philosophy?

My philosophy is – in a nutshell – don’t follow what a piece of paper says. Go with how your body feels. If you have written down that you want to do 8-10 reps, but you feel you can push out more, then you do exactly that.

If you’re counting every single rep like its nothing, you aren’t training hard enough. When I deadlift, I don’t think “hey I’ll stop at 5 reps” I think, I’ll stop when my wrists won’t let me hold the damn bar. It’s all about pushing yourself. The human body wants to stay idle and does not want to change unless you force it to. The more uncomfortable and the more pain you feel in your workouts, the greater the end result of your physique.
>>
>>35237261
>I’ll stop when my wrists won’t let me hold the damn bar.
retarded
>>
Honestly I count down the hours, take a pre-workout shake, and make it an epic event to go to the gym so even right before my first set I have a ‘mind-pump’ as it were. Sometimes when I go normally and go through the motions it feels like I’m not working out at all. When you train like this, the time goes like nothing, rather than the norm of people having chats, chilling out, doing a set, waiting for ages, talking, etc. Trust me, when your mind is in it, you will get more effective workouts and better results. Stop with the “I hate leg day, not looking forward to it” etc remarks. You ****ing love leg day. You can’t wait to ****ing squat

Here’s a little trick I use in my training, it may be of use to you.

Pretend there is a crowd of thousands watching you, and if you pull out as many reps or pull the weight that you hope (say 200kg deadlift 3 reps) you win a million dollars, and actually believe in your mind that it is true. Watch yourself push harder for reasons that I cannot explain. Try it in your sets tonight. When you think you can’t even push a single more rep out, picture this in your mind and you will push out 3. Or even up the stakes, pretend a gunman is pointing a gun at someone you love and you MUST complete the reps or push the weight to let them live. That’s seriously the lengths I go to in my workouts, sets, and reps, to push myself as hard as possible.
>>
>>35236907
'I don't have the heart to tell you...I'm not natty brah'

~yzyz
>>
It’s as much of a mind game as a physical one. You are battling against your body with every single rep, and in the end it’s your willpower and determination that are the ultimate deciders in whether or not you will achieve your goals, or fail and give up. I take it if you have read this far, you don’t want the result to be the latter.
>>
File: Zyzz.png (70 KB, 574x81) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz.png
70 KB, 574x81
>>
>>35236907
how old was he on the before?
>>
File: 1446679981893.jpg (266 KB, 908x733) Image search: [Google]
1446679981893.jpg
266 KB, 908x733
>>
>>35237351
>>
"The holocaust want real!"
Aziz Zyzz Shavershian.
>>
>>35236907
"juice was a mistake"

zyzz
>>
>>35237358
that's a mistranslation
>You make fun of some fat cunt making a shit and people will be like "Aw yeah, Zyzz brah, yeah". No-one'll give a fuck man
is actually
>You think If I was some fat cunt making this shit people would be like "Aw yeah, Zyzz brah, yeah" No-one would give a fuck man.
>>
File: Zyzz, the King.jpg (75 KB, 466x541) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz, the King.jpg
75 KB, 466x541
>>35236907
"Be like water."
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.