[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can i make it with such wide hips? Cut or bulk? Should I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: CAM00758.jpg (1022 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
CAM00758.jpg
1022 KB, 1920x2560
Can i make it with such wide hips? Cut or bulk? Should I get tested for Klinefelters?
>>
you should eat
>>
>>35236467
>tfw same size as OP
>tfw he got fingers twice bigger than me

How the fuck
>>
>>35236467
Yeah cut, its the best idea lol
>>
>>35236467
Those are not your hips.
>>
>>35236494
I eat shit ton of food. But the fat stores like in womens, mostly legs and hips.
>>35236712
Just perspective mate, my hands are really small and feminine.
>>35236716
So, guess just eating everything in my sigth and trying to bulk?
>>35236749
What are those then?
>>
>>35236787
>I eat shit ton of food
no you fucking dont, eat MOREE..and dont stop lifting (cant even tell if you do already)
>>
>>35236787
>What are those then?

Your hips are below your torso. What you're talking about is your waist.
>>
>>35236467
what's your typical meal in a day bro
>>
>>35236467
>>35236787
Your fat isn't stored like a woman's, you just have no muscle and a very high bodyfat percentage.
You don't have wide hips- your pelvic bones appear fairly wide but that's mainly do to your lack of core musculature.
You have very narrow hips
>>
>>35236818
Well, i started lately, not so much ago.
>>35236837
At least 5 meals a day, mostly including eggs, milk with oats, soup, some kind of meat+potatoes+salad, bit of fruits and vegetables. It is safe to say that i eat about 500 surplus.
>>35236861
Well i know i have shit form. Could running/biking build me some core or should i take another sport?
>>
>>35236467
Those are not really wide hips though. Work out your core, lats and shoulders and you'll see that you are completely normal. And you need to eat more.
>>
>>35236467

Your body is amazing, please don't change too much but yeah you should bulk.
>>
1) Your hips aren't that wide

2) Wide hips/narrow clavicles/insertions are all crap that only real roided bodybuilders should be worrying about. For a normal natty lifter yes you can get a good physique generally mirable no matter what.

Can we pls stop with all this body dismorphia crap, it's getting real fuckin old
>>
>>35237177
doesn't sound that calorie dense unless that is a Litre of milk

add in some peanut butter
>>
>>35237177
Building muscle in your core will make your core more developed. How you choose to gain muscle in your core is your choice, but it most likely would happen with any form of physical activity and getting proper nutrition.
You're probably a 15 year old so you shuoldn't even be asking about shit like this since you're still a growing child.
>>
>>35237220
Everybody has their own taste eh? Thanks, but i personally hate it.
>>35237295
18, but kinda laking testosterone, so my body and face is really 15ish.
>>35237286
Okay, will do.
>>
>>35236467
Bulk man, personally when I'm carbed up and on a good 3 month bulk I think I look better than I do cut because le wide hips meme. Start working on a big back also. Also stop with the body dismorphia.
>>
>>35237528
Okay. Which diet should i try? Is there any website which would help me build a good meal plan?
>>
>>35237715
Google "clean bulk". I have dirty bulked and I get to fat in my waist. My staple meal on a bulk is chicken breast, potatoes or rice on lifting days and usually beef cheese and a shitload of veggies on my rest days. Pay attention to your daily caloric intake.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.